剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Panicking! My date's having a baby!
在这慌着呢 我的约会对象要生了
Oh-- oh, hi! You must be Zoey!
你好呀 你一定是佐伊
Okay. You know, we call totally talk later.
好吧 我们完全可以过会儿再聊
Danny, help her up. Riley, call 9-1-1. Come on.
丹尼 帮帮她 莱丽 快打120
Yeah. Okay, okay.
哦好的好的
Don't worry, it's okay. We'll get you out of here in no time.
别担心 没事的 我们会立刻带你走
Oh, wow, you're heavy.
哇 你好沉啊
Never mind. All good. Shutting up.
没事 放心 关门
Okay, let's move, people! We're having a baby!
快行动起来同志们 我们要去生孩子了
Yah!
驾
Ah! Danny!
丹尼
Oh, my--
我的天
Riley!
莱丽
So by the power vested in me,
根据神赋予我的权利
I nronounce you Help!
我现在正式宣布你们 救命啊
Son of a...
妈了个...
Is anybody-- We need some help!
有人来...我们需要帮助
Mom?
老妈
What are you doing here?
你们在这里做什么
Trying to get married.
想方设法地结婚呢
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Well, Ben's in the back of a runaway carriage
本在一辆失控的马车车厢里
trying to deliver a baby and Riley's at the reins.
正在接生 莱丽驾着马车
Well, there's that.
又来一次
I hate all of you.
我恨你们所有人
Okay, okay, let's breathe.
没事没事 来吸口气
All big deep breaths.
来个深呼吸
Yeah, big deep breaths.
对 深呼吸
Are we breathing? Who can breathe at a time like this?!
都在深呼吸吗 谁能在这关头深呼吸啊
I was talking to Zoey!
我是和佐伊说的
It's coming!
孩子要出来了
What? Now?
什么 现在吗
No, no, no! That's not a good idea.
不不不 这可不大好
Just-- just suck it back in there.
快 把它吸回去
It doesn't work like that!
没这功能好吗
Hold on. Maybe I should take this.
等等 或许我该接这个电♥话♥
Oh, thank god! It's my mom.
谢天谢地啊 是我妈
Hey! Mum.Hi!
哦 老妈
Zoey's having her baby! What do I do?
佐伊要生了 我该怎么办啊
Find a new mom because after this,
再找一个妈吧 因为等她生完了
I am done with you!
我就再也不认你了
Don't bite, Bon-Bon.
邦邦 别说气话了
The miracle of life is happening.
这可是生命的奇迹啊
God, I feel so insignificant.
天啊 突然觉得自己好渺小啊
Okay, fine.
好吧
How close is she?
她现在到什么地步
She is right next to me.
就在我旁边呢
To giving birth!
我是问 她就要生了吗
Oh. You look. -
你自己看吧
All right, back that up a few feet.
你往后拿一点好吗
Okay!
好的
9-1-1 says she needs to breathe!
急救中心说她得调整呼吸
Way past that!
那一步早过了好吗
Benjamin,focus on that baby.
本杰明我告诉你 看好这个孩子
It is about to be born whether you like it or not,
它就要出生了 不管你喜欢与否
so just use everything
你必须使出浑身解数
that your father taught you in little league
记得吗 在棒球联盟里你♥爸♥教你的那些
and catch it like a fly ball!
像腾空球那样抓住它
Mom, Ben got kicked out of little league.
老妈 本早就被联队开除了
No, I didn't.
我才没有
Yeah, you did!
你明明就有
This seems like something we can talk about later!
以后再说这事儿不行吗
Is that a head?
这是它的脑袋吗
ah. Yeah, I think that's a head.
还真是个小脑袋
I think I'm gonna pass out.
我觉得我就快要晕了
Riley, hold the phone please.
莱丽 电♥话♥还是给你吧
Okay. All right. Okay.
行 好的
I told you, I don't know our exact--
我不是说了吗 鬼才知道这是哪
Oh! Oh, Tavern on the Green!
原来是绿苑酒廊啊
I always wanted to eat there.
这餐馆我可是向往已久
I hear their salad is to die.
听说他家的沙拉好吃的要死
The baby!
说正事
What's going on with the baby?
孩子怎么样了
I got its shoulders!
我摸到它的肩膀了
Oh, man,it's gotta hurt!
我的妈啊 太恐怖了
Riley, Riley, to stop it, you gotta grease the rails on an uphill slop
莱丽快踩刹车 到山坡上给轮子上点润滑油
and then hit the fuel cut off.
再把燃油都放出去
Oh, wait. No, that's how to stop a runaway train.
等会 我忘了你开的不是飞驰的火车
You know what? Never mind.
没事了 就当我啥也没说
Shut uhut up, shut up.
快闭嘴吧你
All right. Riley, talk to me!
莱丽跟我说
Yes! I did it! I am amazing!
哈 成了 我太了不起了
Oh! Zoey, are you okay?
佐伊你还好吗
I'm perfect.
我很好
We're all perfect.
我们都好
Hey, little guy. You want to meet your mom?
小宝贝 看看妈妈吧
So, scale of one to ten.
如果满分是十分
how do you think this date's going so far?
这次约会你觉得该打几分
So... I guess we need to talk.
所以...我猜想我们得谈谈了
No. I need to talk and you need to be quiet for a change.
不 是我说你听
Right. But listen,Danny, I just...
对的 丹尼听我说 我只是...
Sorry.
抱歉
Like I said,
我曾说过
I've been in love with you my whole life
我一直都爱着你
and I'm gonna be in love with you for the rest of it.
以后的日子里依然不变
We might not always be on the same page at the same time,
以前我们总是阴差阳错 弄巧成拙
but this time, I think we are.
但是这次 我不会再错过了
Riley, will you marry me...
莱丽 你愿意嫁给我吗...
someday?
有朝一日
Is that finally a yes?
你愿意吗
Yes. Yes!
我愿意 我愿意
By the power vested in me,
上帝赐予我力量
I now pronounce you
我宣布
husband and wife.
你们二人结为夫妻
You may swallow each other's faces.
现在可以互啃了
Time to kiss the Maid of Honor.
现在该亲伴娘喽
Charlotte! Charlotte!
夏洛特 夏洛特
Get your hands off of my husband.
那是我老公 你离他远点
You owe me!
这是你欠我的
Hey, I to---Hey, hey, hey!
我不是告诉你 停停停
I told you that wasn't me
我不是告诉你了吗
in the pool house with your fiancée!
跟你男人在泳池鬼混的 不是我
What about my first husband?
那我第一个老公呢
Oh, yeah. Go ahead.
哦 是哈 你俩继续
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表