剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
so he could move Sam into your place.
然后他好能让小萨住到你家
So, we're just teaching him a little lesson.
所以我们只是给他点教训
Wait, Ben got Sam to move in?
等等 本让小萨搬进来了
Oh, god, he makes me so proud sometimes.
天啊 有时候他太令我骄傲了
Okay, I'll see you guys later.
好了 待会儿见
Oh. You're dead to me, Danny Wheeler!
你死定了 丹尼·维勒
Wait, I think I know how to get my job back.
等等 我想我知道怎么重新得到这份工作了
Luis overheard us telling the truth.
路易斯无意中听到我们说出了真♥相♥
What if he overheard us again,
如果他再无意听到我们说话
only this time, the truth is a lie?
只是这次 听到的不是真♥相♥而是谎言呢
That's dishonest, disrespectful, and despicable.
那样不诚实 很无礼 还很卑鄙
So you're in? I thought that was clear.
所以你加入了吗 我以为我表现得很明显呢
See, the lights are on.
看 灯还开着
I told you he works late.
早告诉你他会加班
You ready?
你准备好了吗
What are you doing here, Bonnie Wheeler?
你在这儿干什么 邦妮·维勒
I'm trying to get my job back, remember?
我想重新得到这份工作 记得吗
Oh, we're doing it now.
哦我们就是在做这件事
I know what you did, Tucker Dobbs!
我知道你都干了什么 塔克尔·多不思
You lied about all those sales
你那些销♥售♥额都是骗人的
just to get my job!
就是为了坐上我的位置
Yes, but Luis will never find out!
没错 但是路易斯永远也不会发现的
I'll destroy him like I destroyed you!
我会像挤掉你那样挤掉他
I don't hear anything.
我什么声音也没听到
These walls must be really thick.
这些墙肯定很厚
Maybe we should make more of a commotion?
也许我们动静应该再大一点
Oh. Oh, I can make a commotion.
我可以弄点动静
Allow me.
我来吧
What are you doing here, Tucker?
你在这儿干什么 塔克尔
I just found out
我刚刚发现
that you were the one who-- Oh, dammit!
你就是那个... 见鬼
He's not even here.
他根本都不在这儿
I should have known this would never work.
我早该知道这根本没用的
Thank you for trying to help me.
谢谢你想要帮我
But you know, I think I want to get my job back the right way.
但是我感觉我想要用正当的方式拿回工作
I just need to tell Luis the truth.
我只要和路易斯说实话就好
Bonnie, Tucker?
邦妮 塔克尔
What are you doing here?
你们在这里做什么
Tucker lied about everything! I tried to stop him!
塔克尔说的都是谎话 我试着阻止他
That works too.
这样也行
Is this true?
这是真的吗
Yup. Yeah, I'm a horrible person.
是的 是的 我这个人糟透了
Tucker, you're fired.
塔克尔 你被解雇了
Bonnie, how can I make it up to you?
邦妮 我该怎么补偿你才好
Walk with me, Luis.
边走边说 路易斯
First of all, you really should fire that Dolores.
首先 你要炒掉德洛丽丝
She's a bit of a pill-popper.
她有点嗑药上瘾
So, do you think we should let him off the hook?
你觉得我们可以放过他了吗
I think he's suffered enough.
我觉得他受得够多了
Oh, that's so sweet that you want to go easy on him.
你想要给他放水 真是贴心
Okay, but I want blood.
但是我要见血才行
Just follow my lead.
见我眼色行事
Lead? What lead?
眼色 什么眼色
There you are. Thank you guys so much for coming.
你们到了 谢谢你们愿意来
Why did you call us here?
你把我们叫来做什么
If he's here, I don't want to be here.
如果他在这里 我可不想待着
Yeah, if he's here--
对 如果他在这里
wait, if she's here, I don't want to be here.
等等 如果她在这里 我不想在这待着
Okay, okay, okay,
好了 好了 好了
everyone just needs to take a deep breath, all right?
大家都深呼吸冷静一下 好吗
You guys cannot break up over something so silly.
你们不能为了这点蠢事就分手
I mean, who even remember who started it?
谁还能记得这到底是为了谁才吵起来的吗
I know I don't.
我知道我记不得
You know, it doesn't matter how it started.
重要的不是如何开始的
The point is that it's ended.
重要的是已经结束了
Yeah, it's ended.
没错 结束了
Or has it?
结束了吗
Danny and Riley, this is your love.
丹尼和莱丽 这是你们的爱情
You met on a crisp fall morning at the kindergarten bus stop.
你们在一个秋日的清晨 在幼儿园校车站前相遇了
You were inseparable during your young years,
你们形影不离 从年幼时
your teen years, and even your awkward years.
少年时 甚至在你们的中二时期
Coincidentally, those were all the same.
巧合的是 这些时期你们都长这样
And plus, if you guys don't stay together,
另外 如果你们不一直在一起的话
these angels will never be born.
这些小天使就不会诞生了
Oh, they're so cute.
他们好可爱
Kids? Why would I want to have kids with him?
小孩 我为什么要和他生小孩
He is the laziest man that has ever lived.
他是这世界上最懒的男人了
Just yesterday,
就在昨天
I asked him to paint the apartment.
我让他粉刷公♥寓♥
But did he?
但他做了吗
I'll do it! I'll do it! I love painting!
我做 我做 我爱粉刷
Yeah. Yeah, well,
好的 好的 还有
what-- what about the fact that he
那你怎么说
never stops your family from just barging in any time?
他从不阻止你的家人随时打扰的事情
I mean, does anybody not have a key to my apartment?
我是说 还有谁没有我公♥寓♥的钥匙吗
Here's mine! Here's mine.
我的给你 我的给你
And I'll get everyone else's, I promise.
我会把大家的都收上来的 我保证
Well...
还有
what am I supposed to do about the issue of his bar schedule?
我要怎么处理他在酒吧的日程呢
When he's not playing hockey, he's working.
他不训练的日子里 都在酒吧工作了
I'll cover all of his shifts.
我帮他代班
Anything else, please, guys, just don't break up.
什么事都行 拜托了 别分手就好
And you're sure you're
那你确定
cool with living with Sam and her boyfriend?
你和小萨和她的男朋友一起住没有关系吗
Oh, my god, the coolest.
天哪 完全没关系
Sort of.
大概吧
So, what do you guys say?
所以你们俩怎么说
I mean, sure, that sounds great. Okay.
我想 那样挺好的 没错
Ready to go home, babe?
准备回家了吗 宝贝
Sounds good to me. Okay.
我同意 好的
Yes.
太棒了
Hey, how'd you guys know about Sam?
慢着 你们怎么知道小萨的事情的
Damn it!
该死
Who else was in on this?
还有谁参与了
Hey, wanna join me?
想一起坐坐吗
Ah, no, I'm good.
没事 不用了
Wouldn't want to get in the way of you and Ludo.
不想当你和卢多的电灯泡
Actually, Ludo and I just broke up.
实际上 卢多和我刚刚分手了
I'm so sorry to hear that. What happened?
我深表遗憾 怎么回事
He was jealous that I was living with a cute guy.
他嫉妒我和一个可爱的男生住在一起
But it's okay. He wasn't the one.
不过没事 他不是真命天子
So, the one is still out there somewhere?
那么 真命天子还在某处等你吗
We'll see.
等等看吧
That must be my date.
一定是我约的男生在敲门
See ya.
回见
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表