剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
But you know, Roger,
但你要知道 罗杰
it wasn't long ago
不久之前
that I woke up one day with no husband, no job,
我没有老公 没有工作
and worst of all,
而最糟的是
no one around to believe in me.
我周围的人都不信任我
I don't wish that feeling on anyone.
我并不希望那种感觉在其他人身上延续
You know what, Roger?
你知道吗 罗杰
I am gonna help you find your confidence.
我要帮你找到自信
Just let me put my granddaughter down for a nap.
先让我哄孙女睡个觉
See, Emma?
知道吗 艾玛
Sometimes we have to do the right thing,
有时我们不得不做正确的事
and open our hearts to losers.
对失败者敞开心扉
There we go. Okay.
睡吧 好了
My earring.
我的耳环
I've been looking all over for this.
我到处都找遍了
Oh, you could've gotten hurt.
你要是被刮伤了怎么办
Okay, come here, sweets.
盖好 小宝贝
Oh... and a condom. Nice.
还有个套套 很好
God.
天啊
Emma...
艾玛...
did you poke holes in this with Grandma's earring?
你是不是用奶奶的耳环在这上面戳出洞了
No, Emma. Never do that.
不行 艾玛 永远不许这么做
Unless he's a billionaire or a movie star.
除非他是超级富豪或者电影明星
Holey condoms, Emma!
我滴个套套啊 艾玛
You turned these things into sprinklers!
被你戳的都能浇花了
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no...
不 不 不
Okay, I'm ready for my first lesson.
我已经准备好上第一堂课了
Oh, first lesson.
第一课
Right, um... Oh, it's babysitting!
好 这个嘛... 是看小孩
Oh, hey, Mom.
嗨 老妈
Big problem. Have you-- Did you-- Don't panic!
大♥麻♥烦 你们有没有... 是不是... 别慌
I'm gonna take care of it.
我能搞定
Oh, yeah. They're sprinklers, they got holes...
跟洒水器似的 上面都是洞...
Must've run out of wine again.
肯定是酒又喝光了
I can't believe we all struck out on the saliva test.
真没想到我们的唾液测试都失败了
What are we gonna do now?
接下来怎么办
I vote for nothing.
我没主意
Look, if they're pregnant, they'll tell us eventually,
如果她们怀孕了 迟早会告诉我们
and we'll just pretend we don't know how it happened.
我们只要装傻就行了
I like it. I'm really good at not knowing anything.
好办法 我很擅长一问三不知
For example, I don't know who this guy is.
比方说 我不知道这哥们儿是谁
Have you all wondering why I asked you here.
是不是想知道我叫你们来干什么
Not me.
我不想知道
How much do you need, 40, 50?
你需要多少 40块还是50块
Thanks.
谢谢
But that's not why I'm here.
但这不是我来的原因
Have any of you used one of these condoms from Ben's room?
你们用过本房♥间里的套套吗
Yeah. Definitely.
用过 当然用过
Well, that is a problem then.
这就是问题所在
Why, is something wrong with the condoms?
怎么了 这些套套有问题吗
No, I'm taking a survey.
呵呵 以为姐在做调研呢
Yes, something's wrong with the condoms.
废话 当然是套套有问题了
You all might be pregnant.
你们可能怀孕了
Oh, thank God! Perfect!
谢天谢地 太好了
Negative! Not pregnant!
阴性 没怀孕
Dodged that Tucker bullet!
塔克尔没射中
I'm on the pill, but you never know.
我才不会告诉你们我在吃药
Well, I say we celebrate with a drink
要是我们怀孕了就九个月不能喝酒了
we almost couldn't have for nine months.
那么我们去喝一杯庆祝一下
And I know right where Ben keeps the good stuff.
我知道本把好酒藏哪了
Which is right next to a saliva pregnancy test.
就在唾液孕检试纸旁边
Oh, my God, they knew.
天呐 他们知道这事儿
All right. I woke up last night with a cotton swab in my mouth.
我昨晚醒来发现嘴里有根棉签
Unbelievable!
真不敢相信
You think you know everything about a person after four dates,
你以为约会四次以后会彻底了解一个人
and then he pulls something like this.
结果他又搞出这样的事情来
Well, then maybe they should know what it's like,
也许该让他们了解一下我们真怀孕的话
if we were pregnant.
会是什么情况
Sorry, Danny, I just don't feel like lunch today.
抱歉 丹尼 我今天不太想吃午餐
Yeah, I've been nauseous all morning.
今天早上我总感觉恶心想吐
Oh, no!
不是吧
Here it comes again! I gotta go, bye!
又来了 我要吐了 再见
Now it's your turn to feel nauseous.
现在该让你尝尝难受的滋味了
Hey, hey. So, what's the verdict?
所以 结果如何
Not to dramatize, but are you fertilized?
不是姐想拽词儿 你的温床是否有受精呢
Nope, negative.
没有 没怀孕
Yeah, which is right in line with how I feel about men right now.
我终于体会到男人的感受了
So you know what I'm gonna do? I am going to fire one.
知道我现在想干嘛吗 炒某人的鱿鱼
Roger, get your sweet little ass in here.
罗杰 到我办公室一下
Whoa whoa. You know, Riley,
别介啊 你知道吗 莱丽
sometimes people just need someone to believe in them.
有时候人们只是需要得到别人的信任
They just need a word of encouragement or two.
他们只是需要一两句的鼓励
I cannot believe you're drunk in the middle of the day.
我真不敢相信你居然能在大白天喝大了
All right. I am firing him.
我就是要解雇他
No... No, you can't.
不 不 你不能这么做
He's the boss's son.
他是老板的儿子
What? Yeah.
什么 是的
My God, really?
我的天哪 真的吗
How did I not know this?
我怎么都不知道
Thank you so much. You just saved my career.
太谢谢你了 你保住了我的事业
Hey! Hey you!
嘿 你来啦
Is everything okay? Am I getting fired?
有什么事吗 我要被炒鱿鱼了吗
Fired? You?
炒谁鱿鱼 你吗
No! That's... That's hilarious.
不 怎么可能 你真会说笑
So funny!
太好笑了
No, you and me, we're a team.
不会的 你和我 我们是一个团队
All right? We're partners.
对吧 我们是搭档
Speaking of partners, I would really like to be one one day.
说到搭档 我真希望哪天我们能成为合伙人
But I'm gonna go to my staff meeting,
但现在我要去开员工会议了
which is in room...?
在什么房♥间来着...
You know what, I'll find it.
没事儿哈 我自己去找
Oh, and by the way, I love that sweater. So handsome.
顺便说一句 我喜欢这件毛衣 很帅
Oh, my God! I get to keep my job!
天哪 我保住了工作
And... I think she might love me, too.
而且... 我觉得她可能也喜欢我
Yeah, yeah. I wouldn't doubt it. Wait, what?
是的 不用怀疑 等等 你说什么
Riley is the girl you're in love with?
莱丽就是你爱上的那个女孩吗
Yes, I thought that was clear.
是啊 我觉得这事实很明显啊
Did you tell me it was a girl at the office?
你有跟我说过她是这间办公室的吗
No. Did you tell me it was Riley?
没有 你有跟我说过她就是莱丽吗
No. See where I'm going with this?
没有 你懂我的意思了吗
Aren't you hungry?
你不饿吗
Or are you one of those girls who eats before a date
还是你和那些女生一样 约会前先吃好
so you can look like you hardly eat?
然后约会时看起来吃很少的样子
I do that!
我也那样
I'm just feeling a little... nauseous.
我只是有点...恶心想吐
Nauseous?
想吐吗
You feel nauseous?
你觉得想吐
Yeah. It usually only happens in the morning.
是的 早上总是会有这种感觉
I hope I'm not catching a bug.
真希望我不是生病了
It might be a bit bigger than a bug.
那好像比生病还严重一些
Hey. What do you feel like doing after work today?
今天下班后想做点什么
I think I'm just gonna go home and lie down.
我只想回家躺着
I don't know what's wrong with me, but my back hurts,
我不知道我怎么了 但是后背很痛
my ankles are swollen, and even my boobs are a little sore.
我的脚踝也肿了 胸也有点痛
If I didn't know any better, I'd say I was pregnant.
要是我什么都不懂的话 还以为自己怀孕了呢
Pregnant?
怀孕
Ha!
哈
'Cause that calls for a "ha!"
这事真是值得"哈"
Ha...
哈...
Oh my, God.
我的神啊
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表