剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Well, you just did, for one.
比如你刚说了一次
Oh, never mind.
没关系
I'm sure you won't regret it for the rest of your life.
我确定你这辈子都不会后悔
Oh, here's your snowboard.
这是你的滑雪板
Oh, hey, Tucker, there you are.
嗨 塔克尔 你在这儿啊
Hey, do I seem jittery to you?
我看起来紧张吗
I think I invented something this morning called "Super coffee."
我今天早晨发明了一种"超级咖啡"
It's a combination of regular
就是把普通的咖啡和一些
coffee and some pills I found in Dolores's desk.
在德洛丽丝抽屉里找到的药片混合起来
What is wrong with you?
你怎么了
Wait, have you been here all night?
等等 你是一晚上都在这儿吗
Yeah. Yeah, I have.
是啊 是啊
Hey, did you know that people
你知道人们不喜欢
don't like to be cold-called at 3:00 a.m.?
在凌晨三点接到推销电♥话♥吗
Yeah, definitely burned some bridges.
是啊 肯定导致了一些关系破裂
But I started calling Japan,
但我给日本打电♥话♥
where it's 10:00 a.m. Konichiwa.
那里刚好早上十点 早上好
And it worked.
然后奏效了
And I sold two units.
我卖♥♥出了两套
I mean, I know it's not your 10, but it's a start.
虽然不像你卖♥♥了十套 但是个开端
It's a start. It's a start. Actually it's 11.
是个开端 是个开端 其实是十一套
I sold another one on the way in.
我进来的路上又卖♥♥了一套
Ooh, make that 12.
哦 第十二套来了
Oh, my god.
天哪
Of course you did.
你当然能做到
Because you are perfect and talented,
因为你非常完美 才华横溢
and I am just a total nothing
而我一无是处
with nowhere to go but down!
啥也干不了 注定失败
Oh my god, don't even look at me!
我的天哪 别看我
Oh, god.
天哪
Well, you know...
你知道的...
Mrs. Wheeler, maybe real estate just isn't your thing?
维勒太太 也许房♥地♥产♥行业不适合你
Shut up! Oh, my god!
闭嘴 我的天哪
Ah, I see what's going on now, huh.
啊哈 我看明白你在玩什么把戏了
What? This is all a big plan.
什么 这是很大的一盘棋
Play the mild-mannered assistant. You know,
你扮演着老实的助理
"Bonnie Wheeler's office,
"邦妮·维勒的办公室"
how may I steal your business and destroy your career?"
"我该如何窃取你的生意 然后毁灭你的事业"
Get out! I am so gone!
给老娘滚出去 我这就走
Oh my god, you can't leave me!
我的天哪 你不能离开我
I am nothing without you!
没有你我一无是处
Okay, okay!
好 好
Okay, we have really got
好了 我们必须学着
to work on getting these mood swings under control.
控制情绪波动
I know. I know. I know, I know, I know, you're right.
我知道 我知道 我知道 你是对的
You know, I don't know what's wrong with me.
我不知道我怎么了
Just, last night I just kept having these visions
我昨天晚上不停地梦到
of you marching into Luis's office
你走进路易斯办公室
and telling him that you sold all those listings
告诉他你卖♥♥掉了所有房♥子
and I'm a complete fraud.
而我是个彻头彻尾的骗子
I would never tell him that.
我永远不会跟他这么说的
But you just did.
但你刚刚说了
Walk with me, Bonnie.
跟我去走走吧 邦妮
Come on. I don't wanna.
来吧 我不想去
It's okay.
没事的
Well, this just got a little harder.
这难度有点高啊
Hey, roomie.
你好啊 室友
Um, Sam, I have some bad news.
小萨 我有个坏消息
Things aren't going so well with Danny and Riley,
丹尼和莱丽之间出了点问题
and Danny needs his room back.
丹尼想要回他的房♥间
Really?
真的吗
Oh, that sucks.
太糟了
Just got the bathroom clean enough to use it.
刚把厕所打扫得可以用
Well, hey, maybe you can stay at your boyfriend Blake's place?
也许你可以住在你男朋友布莱克家
Though, you are still welcome to do your yoga here.
但还是欢迎你来这里做瑜伽
Blake's not my boyfriend,
布莱克不是我男朋友
but he would probably love to be your boyfriend.
但他也许愿意做你男朋友
I'm not--
我不是...
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
Gay best friend.
男闺蜜
Totally got it. Can you excuse me for just two seconds?
完全懂了 抱歉失陪一会
Oh, hey, Ben. That way, that way, that way!
嗨 本 出去 出去
Hey, what's Sam doing in our place?
小萨在我们家干嘛呢
Things I've only dreamed of.
我一直只能梦想的事情
What are you doing with all your stuff?
你拿着这些行李干嘛
Oh, Riley helped me realize
莱丽让我意识到
that we shouldn't move in together yet.
我们还不该同居
Thank god I still have an old room.
谢天谢地我还有个旧房♥间
Oh, my god, dude,
天哪 兄弟
Do you know anything about women?
你对女人到底了解多少
She was just testing you to see if you're really committed.
她只是在考验你是不是真的忠诚
But I'm totally committed.
但我确实很忠诚
Says the guy walking out the door.
你都走出她家门了
Now you get back in there,
你现在给我回去
and you show her how committed you can be, all right?
给她看看你可以有多忠诚 好吗
Get back in there, tiger.
进去吧 猛♥男♥
Okay.
好吧
Okay. False alarm.
好吧 虚惊一场
I think those two crazy lovebirds are gonna be just fine.
我想那两个小情侣会没事的
Am I the only one who sees the wet, naked man in the living room?
只有我看到了客厅里有个湿漉漉的裸男吗
This is Ludo.
这是卢多
Now, he is my boyfriend.
他才是我的男朋友
'Sup, little guy?
你好啊 小个子
Excuse me for two seconds.
失陪一下
Well, maybe if you weren't
如果你不总是
always testing me like I'm some kind of lab rat,
像检测实验室老鼠那样检测我
we could work this out!
我们就相安无事了
We're done!
我们完了
Oh, oh, we are not done until I say we're done!
我们才没完呢 除非我说我们完了
We're done.
我们完了
You're done?
你们完了
What have I done?
我都做了些什么啊
Danny, wait!
丹尼 等等
That's the fastest I've ever been fired.
这是我被炒鱿鱼最快的一次了
And that includes the job I got and forgot to go to.
这还算上了我忘了去上班的那次
You know what the worst part is?
你知道最讨厌的是什么吗
You don't even care about real estate, and you're good at it.
你根本都不在乎房♥地♥产♥ 但你却很在行
I care and I fail.
我在乎 我却失败了
But this isn't even what I want to do with my life.
但这根本就不是我人生中想做的事
Okay? You know, I still want to become an entertainment reporter.
好吗 你知道的 我还是想做娱乐记者
Yeah, well, a good time to mention that
好吧 说这个的最佳时机
might have been when Luis gave you my job.
也许是在路易斯雇你的时候
Yeah, I might have got caught up in the moment.
我当时可能已经被卷进去了
I just wish there was some way I could get a second chance.
我只是希望有什么办法能再给我一次机会
Oh, so you're saying you're
所以你是在说
sorry you wasted all these months dating me?
你很后悔浪费了这几个月和我在一起吗
No, I'm saying I wasted the last 20 years being in love with you!
不 我是说我浪费了过去的20年爱你
Okay, guys, I don't know
好吧伙计们 我不知道
who put these crazy thoughts in your head,
谁让你们这样胡思乱想的
but this has to stop.
但这不能继续下去了
Danny, come on!
丹尼 别这样
Yeah, just walk away, Wheeler!
好啊 就这么走开吧 维勒
I mean, that's what you do best!
你最擅长的就是这个了
Oh, hey, guys, what's up?
你们好啊
Oh, my god, Riley, what happened?
天呐莱丽 发生了什么
Did you and Danny break up?
你和丹尼分手了吗
Because I have got a lot on my plate today,
因为我今天已经够头大的了
and I cannot be here to pick up the pieces.
我不能在这儿收拾烂摊子
No, we're fine.
没有 我们没事
Okay, Ben tricked Danny and me into moving in together
本骗丹尼和我搬到一起
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表