剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Aspirin. It reduces inflammation.
阿司匹林 有效抑制炎症
I should probably take some too.
我也该吃点
Geez, your dad is long-winded.
天啊 你♥爸♥可真能说
My calf is starting to cramp.
我腿肚都开始抽筋了
Tucker, would you mind if I borrowed--
塔克尔 你介不介意我借点...
Sweet rhubarb pie!
天了那个噜
Oh, Marshall!
马歇尔
Dad!
爸
Dad, this is her.
爸 这就是那个女人
This is the woman I've been telling you about,
我跟你说的就是她
my-- my true love.
她是我的...我的真爱
I am in love with Bonnie Wheeler.
我和邦尼·维勒相爱了
And damn it, dad, there's nothing you can do about it.
只可惜 爸 你什么也做不了
No matter how silly, or ridiculous,
不管这有多愚蠢 多胡闹
or mortifying we look together.
我们的外表有多么不相配
We're getting married.
我们都会步入婚礼的殿堂
Yeah. Well, after my divorce.
当然我得先离婚
Tucker, this is appalling,
塔克尔 这真是太可怕了
You carrying on with a married woman and such.
你竟然和一个已婚之妇搞在一起
No reaction to the hideous age difference?
你不觉得年龄也是个问题吗
But I can't stop love.
但我无法阻止真爱
And if that's what this is, who am I to judge?
如果这就是爱 我又有什么资格评判呢
Now? Now you choose to stop judging my life choices?
现在你倒不再批判我的人生了吗
Knock, knock! Mr. Dobbs--
咚咚咚 多不斯先生...
Renee, what are you doing here?
蕾内 你怎么来了
I asked her to bring by some papers for me to sign.
我让她给我带些文件来签字
But congratulations are in order.
不过准备好恭喜他吧
Tucker just announced his engagement.
塔克尔刚才宣布他订婚了
Excuse me? To who? To her?
你说啥 跟谁订婚 她吗
Hey, missy, you better watch your tone.
小姑娘 你说话客气点
No. No, no, no. Not to her, not to anyone. This is not real.
没有 不是跟她 谁都不是 这是假的
But that hickey is gonna be.
但那唇印可是真的
I thought that we had something special.
我还以为我们来电了呢
No! We do! We do!
有啊 有来电的
But my dad wants something special with you too.
但是我爸也想和你来来电
Mr. Dobbs, you want to go out with me?
多不思先生 难道您想约我
He's actually in love with you.
其实他爱上你了
In love with her? Oh, god no.
爱上她 当然没有
She's young enough to be my daughter.
我这年纪都可以当她爹了
But you said you were in love with Renee.
但你说你爱上蕾内了
Yeah. Renee Dorsett from HR.
是啊 人资部的蕾内·多赛特
She's 42.
她才42岁哦
Wait. How is that anything like me and Brad?
等等 这跟我和布拉德有任何相似之处吗
Well, aren't we both the same age?
我们俩不是年纪差不多吗
Oh, not even close!
差远了好吗
Let me help you.
我来帮你
You have to squeeze when you pull.
你必须用力挤压才能打开
I got it, yeah. Just give me a second.
我能行 让我试一试
I'm just gonna...
我就这么...
Oh, one got in my shirt. Wanna get it?
哎呀弄到人家衣服里了啦 想吃这一粒吗
No. No, no, no. There's plenty right here on the floor.
不用不用不用 地板上有很多呢
Besides, I probably shouldn't stand up right now.
而且我这会儿最好不要站起来
Well, here's some water.
那我给您水
Oops. Oh, I'm so clumsy.
哎呀人家手滑了啦
I've spilled all over myself.
身上都湿了
I better take this off. I don't want to catch a cold.
我最好脱下湿衣 不然会感冒的
Oh! I'll get you a towel.
我去给你拿毛巾
What the hell is your problem, Ben?
你到底什么毛病 本
Are you not interested in any of this?
难道你对这些挑逗一点兴趣都没有吗
Whatever it is, just tell me.
你到底想要什么 告诉我
Of course, I'm interested.
我当然有兴趣
I just think there are more important things for us to do first,
我只是觉得还有更重要的事情要先做
like getting to know each other.
比如先了解对方
We've known each other for ten years!
我们了解了都十年了
Babe. Hey.
宝贝
Why am I meeting you here?
为什么叫我来这里见面
Aren't Ben and Sam in the office having sex right now?
本不是和萨姆在办公室里嘿嘿嘿吗
No. Why would they do that?
没啊 他们为什么要嘿嘿
Um, because I told Sam to
因为我告诉萨姆
have sex with Ben in the office right now.
要和本在办公室里嘿嘿嘿
I even gave her my old "Cut on the thigh" trick.
我把我经典的"意外湿身术"都教给她了
Oh, no. I told Ben to be super hands-off.
糟了 我告诉本一定要稳住的
Wait. That was a trick?
慢着 原来那是个招数吗
No, forget it. Just stay away from me.
算了 再见吧 离我远点
I'm sorry! Danny told me you were testing me.
对不起 丹尼告诉我你是在测试我
I was trying to be super respectful.
我只是在尊重你
And I figured if anybody knows
而我琢磨着这世界上
how to get you into bed, it would be Danny.
最能把你撩上♥床♥的人就是丹尼了
Seriously? Riley told me to
不是吧 莱丽告诉我
have sex with you and just get it over with.
赶快跟你上♥床♥ 早上早完事
I figured if anyone would know
而我也想着这世上
how to get you into bed, it's Riley.
最懂你床上风情的就是莱丽了
Wow, that is just--
这话真是...
I wish we had both listened to Riley.
我真希望咱俩都听了莱丽的话
I want to have sex with you, Ben.
我想和你滚床单 本
I just... Need it to be special.
我只是想... 不同以往
Okay.
好吧
Can you write down exactly what you mean by "Special"?
你能具体写一下"不同以往"是指什么吗
How about I show you?
不如我做给你看
Oh, hey, guys!
两位晚上好啊
We had no idea that you were here.
想不到你们也在啊
Yeah, but it looks like you have everything under control,
看来你们俩自己进行得挺不错
so we're just going to slip out of here.
所以我们俩这就溜出去
Don't worry. You don't have to thank us.
不客气 你们不用感谢我们
Not quite how I expected you to tell your dad about us,
虽然和我预想的向你♥爸♥公开恋情的方式不一样
but good enough.
但是也不错
So, uh, where were we?
所以 到哪一步了
About to make good use of a few stolen condoms.
该充分利用这几只偷来的避孕套了
So basically, if it wasn't for us,
所以基本上说 要不是我们
they never would have gotten together.
他们俩根本凑不到一起
We're amazing.
我们心太好了
Hey, did you remember to pick up condoms?
你记得带几只避孕套了吗
Oh, no need.
不用
Ben had some to spare.
本这里有几只备用的
Finally. You. Me. Together.
你和我 终于在一起了
Maybe we will get our "Happily Ever After" after all.
也许我们的幸福终于来了
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表