剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
All right? Okay, perfect.
好了吗 好的 完美
If somehow I die in the next few minutes,
如果我等下突然死了
please take all of this off me before you call anyone.
给别人打电♥话♥之前请先把这些都摘下来
Knock-knock.
咚咚咚
Hey, Ben. Or should I say milady?
本 还是说应该称呼您 夫人
Hey, don't make me take these earrings off.
别逼我把这些耳环摘下来
Thanks for hanging on to my stuff while I looked for a place.
谢谢你在我找房♥子时收留我的东西
I'll just grab a few boxes and get out of your way.
我拿几个箱子就走 不打扰你
Look, I'm really sorry you have to find a new place,
很遗憾你还要找新住处
but your job at the bar is--
不过你在酒吧的工作都...
Is over. I'm looking for a new one of those too.
结束了 这个我也在找新的
You know, someplace where
你懂得 找一个
both of the owners haven't seen me naked.
两位店老板没有见过我裸体的地方
Ben, you're not going to believe-- Sam?
本 你不会相信... 萨姆
Didn't expect you to be here,
没想到你来了
you know, because then I wouldn't have come in.
因为要是早知道我就不进来了
Careful, Riley, you might blow out
小心 莱丽 你如果
your back holding that giant grudge.
再这么大怨气可能会爆♥炸♥哦
Riley, why can't you at least be pleasant?
莱丽 你至少可以友好一点吧
I thought you and Danny had worked things out.
我以为你和丹尼的事情已经解决了
Yeah, Danny and I are cool, but she can kiss my--
是 丹尼和我没事 不过她可以滚...
Oh my God. I almost forgot why I came over.
我天 差点忘了我为什么过来
I just got a call from our old high school athletic director,
我刚才接到我们高中体育主任的电♥话♥
Coach DiNardo. I thought he was in jail.
迪纳多教练 我以为他进监狱了
Yeah, they couldn't make the charges stick.
是啊 可惜他们的指控不成立
But they are inducting me, Riley Perrin,
不过他们指定我 莱丽·佩林
Team Captain and two-time State Field Hockey Champion,
队长兼两度州曲棍球冠军 入驻所有人
into the coveted Hall of Athletes.
梦寐以求的运动员名人堂
Oh, is that different than the super lame
哦呦 这跟我们上学时他们搞的那个
Hall of Athletes they had when we went to school there?
低端到家的运动员名人堂不一样吗
I'm just going to pretend that you said congratulations instead.
我就假装你是在恭喜我
Oh my God. Thank you so much.
我的天 谢谢你谢谢你
But, you know, I'm on the alumni committee.
不过吧 你知道我是校友委员会成员
I was going over the list of graduates and you're not on it.
我看了一下毕业生名单 上面没有你
I-- I'm sorry. Are you implying
不...不好意思 你是在暗示
that I never actually graduated high school
我高中没有毕业
and I've been lying to my friends and family for years?
这么些年一直在骗我朋友和家人吗
Um, no.
不是
I was just saying you should probably call the school.
我的意思是你应该给学校打个电♥话♥
Ah, right. I will... definitely do that.
对 我会...肯定会打的
Now, if you'll excuse me,
现在 抱歉
I'm in the middle of trying to run a kingdom.
我正在统治一个王国
I dub thee Annoying. Begone!
朕觉你甚是恼人 退下
**It's amazing how the unexpected*
*人生妙无边 惊喜无极限
**Can take your life and change direction*
*劝君莫等闲 雌雄随我愿
Hey, Mom, can I talk to you about--
妈 我能跟你说个...
Hey, did you hear?
你听说了吗
Danny is being inducted
丹尼要入驻
into the Westmore High School Hall of Athletes.
维斯特莫高中的运动员名人堂了
I am so proud. I made everybody T-shirts!
我特别自豪 我给每个人都做了件短袖
So, what'd you want to tell me?
所以 你想跟我说什么来着
I didn't actually graduate from high school.
我其实高中没有毕业
Oh, yes, you did!
不可能 你毕业了
I saw you walk across that stage and get your diploma.
我亲眼看着你穿过舞台去领毕业证书
I even paid for your graduation trip to Cancun.
我还出钱让你去坎昆毕业旅行
Kind of one of the reasons I didn't mention it before.
这也是我之前没提这事的原因之一
It's not that big of a deal, right? Wrong! Wrong, Ben!
这也不是什么大事吧 大错特错 本
What kind of role model are you going to be for your daughter?
你这是要给你女儿做什么样的榜样
When I walked across that stage and I got my diploma,
我穿过舞台去领毕业证书的时候
that was one of the proudest moments of my life.
那是我一生中最自豪的时刻之一
Mostly because I managed to do it without going into labor.
主要是因为我没怎么努力就做到了
I can't imagine another mother, ever,
我想象不到 还会有别的母亲
being more disappointed in her son.
对自己的儿子比我还失望
Mrs. Wheeler, do I really have to wear this?
维勒夫人 我真的要穿这个吗
Well, except maybe his mother, but I'm running a close second.
可能除了他母亲吧 不过我跟她差不离
Danny Wheeler!
丹尼·维勒
Coach DiNardo! Hey, I didn't expect to see you here.
迪纳多教练 没想到会在这里见到你
Neither did my lawyers, but here I am!
我的律师也没想到 不过我就是在这儿
Hey, thanks for bringing in some of your stuff
谢谢你带来自己的东西
to help fill out the case. No problem.
帮我们充实展示柜 客气了
Here's the stick I used to
这根球棍是我高三
make the championship-winning goal my senior year.
打冠军赛时用来赢得制胜比分的
Girls used to write their phone numbers on it.
女生以前会把自己的电♥话♥号♥码写在上面
You think any of those are still good?
你觉得这些号♥码如今还有能打通的吗
Danny? Riley. What are you doing here?
丹尼 莱丽 你来这里干什么
I'm being inducted into
我会作为
the Hall of Athletes as Athlete of the Year.
年度运动员入驻运动员名人堂
Actually, it's Co-Athelete of the Year.
其实是两名年度运动员之一
Okay. I see what's going on here.
好吧 我知道这是怎么回事了
Danny Wheeler, Riley Perrin-- two star athletes
丹尼·维勒 莱丽·佩林 两名明星运动员
who made good and fell in love.
大获成功 陷入爱河
Great little human interest story.
动人的有人情味的故事
But we're actually not dating anymore,
但其实我们已经分手了
so if you could keep that on the down-low,
所以如果你能保守秘密
I think we'd both really appreciate it.
我们一定会感激不尽
Yeah. No one cares.
没问题 反正没人感兴趣
The school board just coughed
校董会好不容易吐出点钱
up enough cash for a couple of extra cases,
多置办了几个柜子
so we figured, might as well fill them.
所以我们觉得还是塞满它们比较好
It's still an honor.
依旧很荣幸
Uh, where is my case, anyway?
我的柜子呢
Next to the girls' bathroom?
居然挨着女厕所
And not even the good bathroom,
还不是什么好厕所
the one where the skanks and potheads hang out.
这里就是婊♥子♥和瘾君子扎堆的地方
Hey. Skanks and potheads need to be inspired too.
别这么说 婊♥子♥和瘾君子同样需要激励
This-- this is because I'm a girl.
就因为我是女的
You know, I get shoved in the back,
才会被推到这角落里
while you, a boy, get showcased up front.
而你们男生的就能在大厅展示
If you replace "Boy" With "New York Ranger"
如果你把"男生"换成"游骑兵球员"
and "Girl" With "Not a New York Ranger,"
"女生"换成"非游骑兵球员"
then, yeah, I agree with you.
那我表示赞同
Oh my God. Oh my God!
我勒个去
Look. They're honoring Sam too?
快看 他们居然还向小萨致敬
Cheerleading is not even a sport.
拉拉操连运动都算不上
She was head cheerleader and they won state like four times.
她是拉拉队队长 全队得了四次全国第一
Oh, are you sure? Do you want to go home and check your diary?
哦你确定吗 要不要回家看看日记确认一下呀
Who's that kid with the huge nose?
这大蒜鼻孩子是谁啊
Oh my God.
卧♥槽♥
Oh my God!
卧♥槽♥
It's Sam!
是小萨
And she's hideous.
还丑爆了
I can't believe the girl
不敢相信
who bullied me every day for how I looked
整天嘲讽我外表的女生
looked like this.
长这样
Oh, thank you. This is going to be so good.
谢天谢地 太棒了
I'm going to destroy her.
我要毁了她
Or you can be the bigger person
或者你可以成熟一点
and pretend like you never saw it.
装作没看见这照片
Very funny, Danny, but I need real ideas here.
真搞笑 丹尼 我要的是有建设性的主意
Dude, I seriously can't believe
哥们 我真不敢相信
that you just forgot to take your biology final.
你居然忘了参加生物毕业考试
Let's just say an exchange student
倒不如说是个叫因卡的
named Inka might've had something to do with it.
交换生让我耽搁了
Inka-Dinka, don't mind if I do.
因卡·丁卡 别介意我这么做哦
Hey, thanks for coming with me. No problem, man.
谢谢你陪我来 别客气
You know, I've never really understood
我一直不理解
why anybody would want to be a teacher, man.
为什么会有人想当老师
You're under-appreciated, you're underpaid
没人重视 薪水又低
and under my sheets if I'm lucky. Excuse me.
如果运气好还能啪啪啪 你让开
How you doing? I'm Tucker Dobbs. I'm a new teacher here.
你好 我是塔克尔·多不思 新来的老师
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表