剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom.
妈 妈 妈 妈 妈 妈 妈
What?
怎么了
I think I just did something weird.
我觉得我刚做了件奇怪的事
Oh, Riley. Yo, what's up?
莱丽 最近怎么样啊
Ugh, god, I don't know.
天哪我也不知道
Work's just a whole lot of awkward right now.
现在的工作完全就是尴尬到爆棚
I got assigned to this case with Ross,
我被指派和罗斯一起负责这件案子
and I think he must have heard that I broke up with Danny,
我觉得他一定听说我和丹尼分手了
because he keeps suggesting that we have lunch and I don't know--
因为他一直暗示要和我吃午餐 我不知道
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
哇哦哇哦哇哦
I didn't really need an answer.
我并不需要一个答案
But, you know, I am glad to
但是 你懂得 我很高兴
see that you're thinking about dating again.
你又准备约会了
'Cause I'm sure you heard that
因为我想你一定听说了
Danny's dating the hottest woman on the planet.
丹尼正在和世上最热辣的女生约会
Oh, my!
我的天
Tell me everything you know.
你都知道什么快告诉我
Wait,
什么
you didn't know that Danny was dating Elena Rios?
你不知道丹尼在和埃琳娜·里奥斯约会吗
Elena Rios?
埃琳娜·里奥斯
Who's Elena Rios? I've never heard of her.
她是谁 没听说过
Well, you will if you watch my broadcast tonight.
今晚看我的节目就知道了
Oh, my god, I just-- I just--
天啊 我...
I just thought that Danny and I would have worked things out by now.
我还以为丹尼和我正在努力和好
I'm waiting for him to finally apologize and admit that he was wrong
我还等着他来和我道歉 承认他错了
so we can just fall back into each other's arms
然后我们重归于好搂在一起
and go back to making other people feel bad about not being as in love as we are.
再到处秀恩爱 嫉妒死别人
Riley, I'm sorry that I'm the one that told you.
莱丽 很抱歉是我告诉你的
It's okay.
没关系
I'll be okay eventually.
我会没事的
Yeah, well I'm not gonna be okay, you just broke my spine.
可我有事 你把我的腰弄伤了
I just can't believe that
真不敢相信
Tucker set you up with me instead of himself.
塔克尔自己没来 而是让我来和你约会
Well, I think it would have been hard for him
我觉得他可能是不好意思
after I saw him strike out with the donut girl,
谁让我见过他被一个卖♥♥甜甜圈的女孩
the graphics girl, and the coffee girl.
一个画画的女孩和一个卖♥♥咖啡的女孩甩了呢
But, if you miss him so much,
但如果你真的很想念他
he can come on our second date.
他可以在我们第二次约会的时候一起来
Oh, a second date.
第二次约会
Guess I didn't do as bad as I thought.
看来我没自己想象的那么糟
Or maybe I should have had that second glass of wine.
或许我该喝了那第二杯酒
Hey, works for me.
我看行
Last chance to back out.
最后一次让你收回自己的话
No, I'm definitely good.
不了 我不收回
Riley?
莱丽
Ross?
罗斯
Really?
不是吧
What? Just a little date.
怎么了 一个小约会而已
Dating. Me and Ross.
约会 我和罗斯
We're... on a date.
我们在... 约会
So feel free to share that information with everyone.
所以你想告诉谁就告诉谁
This is a date?
我们在约会吗
I would have worn a more exciting tie if I knew it was a date.
早知道我就系一条更能让你兴奋的领带了
I'm excited about your tie.
这条已经很让我兴奋了
Excuse me, can we get this to go?
服务生 可以现在买♥♥单吗
Have fun, kids.
约会愉快 小屁孩们
Hey, Mom.
妈
Sorry I'm late, but if it's any consolation,
抱歉我来晚了 但好消息是
I just had the best date.
我刚度过了最开心的一次约会
Yeah, I heard.
我听说了
What you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm talking about the fact that I'm married to a cheater.
我在说原来我嫁给了一个骗子
Brad cheated on you?
布拉德劈腿了吗
No.
不是他
You did!
是你
Well, in all fairness, we never said we were exclusive.
讲道理 我们可没说好要对彼此专一
...And the flower.
...还有花
Oh, yeah, and the flower?
是的 还有花呢
Riley and Ross!
莱丽和罗斯
I just saw Riley and Ross on a date together.
我刚看见莱丽和罗斯在约会
With each other.
他俩在约会
Yeah, man. Yeah, sorry about that.
好了哥们 我很难过
Why are you sorry?
你难过什么
What? No reason.
什么 没原因
You pushed those together, man, not me.
是你让他俩和好的 不是我
I did?
是我做的吗
Yeah.
对啊
The newspaper,
报纸的新闻
I mean, you moving on with Elena Rios.
你开始和埃琳娜·里奥斯约会了
Man, this is all your fault.
老兄 这全都怪你
Okay, I'm completely off the hook here.
和我没有一丁点关系
I mean, not with you, with something at work,
她没和你约会 而是和同事约会
but who cares?
但又能如何呢
Man, you're dating Elena.
你在和埃琳娜约会
Doesn't count, it's not real.
那又怎样 又不是真的
Wait a minute.
等一下
What do you mean it's not real?
你说它不是真的 什么意思
Uh... did I say not real?
我说了不是真的了吗
I meant to say not real fun yet, but you cut me off.
我只是想说不是真的有趣 但你打断我了
Stop cutting me off, dude.
别打断我 老兄
Oh, no, no, no.
不 不 不
You are not changing the subject, man.
你别转移话题 老兄
If you do not tell me the truth...
如果你不告诉我真♥相♥...
I mean, there's not much I can threaten you with,
我是说 我就没什么可以拿来威胁你的
so please, man, just tell me the truth.
所以拜托 老兄 告诉我真♥相♥
Fine.
好吧
The truth is it's just a publicity stunt.
真♥相♥是这只是炒作
We aren't really dating.
我们不是真的在约会
You happy?
你高兴了吗
What?
什么
Dude, I'm covering this premiere
老兄 我能报道这次首映
because I told them that you two were dating.
是因为我告诉他们你俩在约会
And I could get a juicy interview, and now you're--
我本来能有一个好采访 但现在你们...
now you're telling me that you're fake dating?
现在你们告诉我你们在假装约会吗
This is so much better.
这样更好了
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. You can't tell anyone.
不不不不不不 你谁也不能告诉
Nobody has this story, man, this could be my big break.
没人知道这件事 这可是个大新闻
No, Tucker, please, don't say a word.
别 塔克尔 拜托 什么也别说
I'm asking you as a friend.
我在以朋友的身份请求你
Really?
真的吗
The friend card?
打友情牌
You know you only get to use that once.
你知道你只能使用这张牌一次
You sure you want to use that now?
你确定要现在使用吗
Yes.
是的
Dammit!
该死
Shouldn't have wasted mine on a sandwich.
不该把我的友情牌浪费在一个三明治上
Hey, Emma.
你好 艾玛
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
I can't believe Ross is back with Riley.
我真不敢相信罗斯又和莱丽在一起了
I mean,
我是说
she should probably just give up on us already.
她也许已经放弃我们的关系了
Riley's obviously moved on.
莱丽很明显已经翻篇了
I might as well move on too.
我最好也翻篇吧
You agree?
你同意吗
Yes.
是的
Great, I'm telling people it was your idea.
太好了 我会告诉别人这是你的主意
Riley! Ross!
莱丽 罗斯
Hey, man, how you been?
你好 老兄 你怎么样
Hey, Tucker. Good.
你好 塔克尔 挺好的
Wow, that is a nice looking briefcase you got there.
你的公文包可真漂亮
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表