剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah, you too. Have a nice day.
我也是 祝你愉快
Ooh, maybe I wrote that?
也许我写了这句话
Her yearbook. That's it!
她的年鉴 没错
I'm gonna get her yearbook
我去把她的年鉴拿回来
back and then she's gonna fall in love with me!
她就会爱上我
How are you gonna do that?
你怎么拿回来
Senior year I professed my feelings to her in her yearbook,
毕业那年我在她的年鉴上和她表白
but I chickened out, so I stole it so she wouldn't see it.
但我怂了 就偷了年鉴让她没法看
Then I framed Bobby Sherwood.
然后我嫁祸到鲍比·舍伍德头上
It was the perfect crime.
真是完美犯罪
Why is your face taped to my body?
你的脸怎么粘在我的身体上了
So, I've drawn up some simple divorce papers.
我起草了一些简单的离婚协议书
Just get Brad to sign these,
让布拉德把这些签了
and bing, bang, boom, you're single again.
然后劈啪啪 你就恢复单身了
Okay. First of all,
好的 首先
"bing, bang, boom" is how we got together in the first place.
我们就是"劈啪啪"了才在一起的
And second, his brother just died.
其次 他的兄弟刚刚去世
I can't throw divorce papers in his face.
我不能把离婚协议书甩到他脸上
I have to let him down gently.
我要让他慢慢心冷才行
Oh my god, that's him.
我的天 他来了
Okay, just take those papers and hide.
把协议书拿走 藏起来
I do not want him to see what a heartless person you are.
我可不想让他看出你是个没心没肺的人
Okay, just go! Go, go, go, go, go!
好了 快走 走走走
Mrs. Wheeler Go!
维勒太太 走
Hi, Emma.
你好 艾玛
When you hit your rebellious
等你到了叛逆的青春期
teens and you think about running away,
想要从家里逃走的时候
please, take me with you.
请带上我一起
No.
不要
Bonnie, my brother's death has changed everything for me.
邦妮 我兄弟的死完全改变了我
Life is fragile.
生命是脆弱的
And I realized that I want to leave a legacy.
我意识到我想要留下个遗产
Okay, neat. Um, listen, honey,
好的 很简洁 听我说 亲爱的
um, we need to talk--
我们要谈谈...
I wanna make a baby.
我想要个孩子
That's nice, sweetie.
那挺好的 宝贝
With whom?
和谁呢
With you?
和你
Just think about it.
想一想吧
You and me raising a little Brad junior.
我们一起养一个小布拉德出来
or maybe we should name him Tad.
或者也可以叫他泰德
Eh, screw it, I like Brad better.
不管了 我还是更喜欢布拉德
Okay, could you just excuse me for one little second.
好的 你等我一秒钟好吗
Oh god, oh god.
天呐 天呐
Brad wants me to have a baby.
布拉德想让我生个孩子
Does he know how old you are?
他知道你有多老了吗
I mean, he can pump the well all he wants,
不管他再怎么尽力抽水
but he's only gonna get sand.
你早就干成一滩沙了
Emma, close your eyes.
艾玛 闭上眼睛
Hey, I got her yearbook.
我把她的年鉴拿来了
I tore up my love note like she tore up my heart.
我把表白那页撕了 就像她撕碎我的心一样
I'm gonna finally get Sam.
我终于要得到小萨了
You mean get back at Sam?
你是说你要报复小萨吗
That's what I said. That's not what I heard.
没错 跟我听的意思可不大一样哎
What'd you hear? That you're still in love with her.
你听到什么了 你仍然爱着她
Come on, that's ridiculous.
有没有搞错 太可笑了
Oh, my god, she's so hot.
天哪 她性感死了
Hey, Sam.
嘿 小萨
I got your yearbook back from Bobby Sherwood.
我从鲍比·舍伍德那里拿回了你的年鉴本
It was a pretty big struggle, so there might be a page missing.
经过了一场激烈争夺 有可能缺了一页
Ben, you're amazing, thank you.
本 你太好了 谢谢
I'll never forget this.
我会永远记着你的好
That's right.
没错
Ben Wheeler, most likely to steal your heart, not your yearbook.
本·维勒偷的可是你的心 不是年鉴本
Not your yearbook!
不是你的年鉴本
How's your plan going to fire and publicly humiliate her?
解雇和公然羞辱她的计划进展得如何
Fantastic.
棒极了
I'm just gonna let her suffer a little bit longer.
我准备让她多吃点苦头
It's the perfect "Ben-detta."
这就是完美的"本的复仇"
They just keep getting better and better.
计划进行得如火如荼
No, they don't.
并没有
Can you take this to table five?
能把这个送去五号♥桌吗
Mrs. Wheeler!
维勒夫人
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Well, you know, I thought about it,
额 我在想
And I was being rash.
我过去太轻率了
You know? And I needed to give Brad one more chance
我本想再给布拉德一次机会
to just stop smothering me.
能让我喘口气
But this morning, he did something that proves he's never gonna change.
但今天早上我发现他根本不可能改变
We had sex, and he wanted to cuddle after.
我们嘿♥咻♥完后他还要温存一番
I-- like, "Get off me, man!"
我心想 赶紧从我身上滚开好吗
You know what-- you know that I think?
你知道吗 我认为
I think that you're scared.
你只是被吓到了
Okay? I think you're afraid of how you feel,
好吗 我想你只是在惶恐你内心的感受
and you're just looking for an easy way out.
你只是想找一个简单的解决办法
Well, you know what, Mrs. Wheeler?
你知道吗 维勒夫人
That's not what love is.
这不是真正的爱
All right? Love is a commitment
是这样吧 爱是一种承诺
where you ride the good times,
无论你们正在享受美好时光
and you talk about the bad times,
还是正在经历艰难时刻
and you always tell each other the truth.
彼此之间都要坦诚相待
It's like me and Danny.
就像我和丹尼
We tell each other everything.
我们无话不说
Even when the truth hurts.
尽管有时真♥相♥会伤人
I hate your cooking.
你的厨艺糟透了
Good example. See?
好的示范 瞧见没
I mean, if Danny really hated my cooking,
我意思是如果丹尼真的不爱吃我做的食物
he would say it just like that.
他就会如实告诉我
No, I really hate your cooking.
不 我是真的不爱吃
Thanks, babe, but I made my point.
谢谢你 宝贝 我的例子已经阐释清楚了
Mrs. Wheeler, Brad deserves to hear the truth.
维勒夫人 布拉德应该知道你真实的想法
All right? Just tell him that
好吗 就告诉他
he's smothering you and you need some space.
他让你透不过气来 你需要一些空间
Who knew a noodle with lipstick could give me a good kick in the ass?
谁能想到一个吐着口红的二傻子居然能在此鞭策我
I was just pushing him away before he could push me away.
我只是想在他能抛弃我之前先把他甩了
And while I would like to be able to get the mail
哪怕今后的邮件中再也看不到
without getting an "I miss you" text,
"我想你"的字眼
the good outweighs the Brad.
也好过布拉德一直这么粘人
I love him.
我爱他
And I'm gonna make it work,
我要让一切恢复正轨
no matter how hard he has to try.
无论强迫他付出多少努力
Excuse me, I'm looking for Sam Saffe,
打扰一下 我要找萨曼莎·萨菲
Does she work here?
她是在这工作吗
Ben Wheeler! BBBBBBobby Sherwood.
本·维勒 鲍鲍鲍 鲍比·舍伍德
W-w-w-w-w-w-what are you doing here?
你你你 你来这干嘛
This is so random. This is random, right?
这一定是碰巧 是碰巧 对吧
Yeah, I got this bizarre voicemail from Sam
小萨给我留了条奇怪的语♥音♥信息
telling me off for stealing her yearbook or something.
责骂我偷了她年鉴什么的
Wow, that is so weird.
那这真是莫名其妙
You know what? She's probably over it by now.
你知道吗 现在她很有可能已经消气了
You should let bygones be bygones.
过去的事就让它过去吧
So, bye, be gone.
那么 拜拜 走人吧
That'd be really immature.
就这样一走了之太不成熟了
I think I should clear this up.
我得问个清楚
Bobby, remember that time you stuffed me
鲍比 还记得那次你提着我的内♥裤♥
in my locker after giving me an aggressive wedgie?
把我塞进储物柜的事吗
Then you felt bad and said someday you'd make it up to me?
事后你深感愧疚 承诺日后会补偿我
Well, Bobby,
那么 鲍比
today's that day.
就是今天了
All right, let the record reflect
好了 那些写有维勒与沃克离婚的
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表