剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
and that he can get someone his own age.
和自己年龄相仿的人之前搞定他
Before she.
是"她"
Before she realizes it.
在她意识到之前
You know, you make an excellent argument.
你口才真棒
I will, as they say,
我会的 如他们所说
go for it with Renee.
和蕾内一起努力
Wait. Renee?
等等 蕾内
From work?
你公♥司♥那个蕾内
The girl that you like is-- is Renee?
你喜欢的女人是 是蕾内吗
From your office?
办公室里的蕾内
Thank you for summing that up so succinctly. Yes.
谢谢你"简洁明了"的总结 是的
Wow. Marshall, I am so happy for you.
马歇尔 我真为你高兴
I am just gonna go...
我得走了...
Tucker! Oh, my...
塔克尔 我的妈...
Mrs. Wheeler, what are you doing?
维勒夫人 你干吗
Hey, Tucker, can I talk to you for a second?
塔克尔 我能和你说两句吗
Oh. FYI, Renee. There's a fire escape right out that window.
蕾内 那什么 窗户外头有个安全出口
What is wrong with you, woman?
你这女人发什么神经
I thought you might like to know
我想你应该想要知道
that your father has a new lady in his life.
你♥爸♥有了个新女人
My dad has a girlfriend? Sort of.
我爸有女朋友了 算是吧
She works in his new york office.
她在他驻纽约的办公室工作
Guess what her name is?
你猜她是谁
Renee? Bingo!
蕾内吗 宾果[没错]
Oh, thank god, it's not Renee.
谢天谢地 不是蕾内
Oh, hey, Ben.
嘿 本
Wait. Aren't you supposed to be on a date with Sam?
等等 你现在不是该和小萨在约会吗
Honestly, it ended before it started.
说实话 还没开始就结束了
I got all dressed up.
我都精心打扮好了
I was wearing that new Henley, you know,
我穿着那件新的亨利汗衫
'cause it makes me look like I have pecs.
因为可以让我看上去胸肌壮硕
Hi, Sam.
嗨 小萨
And being a gentleman, I gave her a huge compliment.
而且作为绅士 我给了她极高的赞美
You look hot!
你真性感
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm so excited for our special night.
一想到特别之夜我就兴奋不已
Me too. I wouldn't let milady starve,
我也是 我不能让我的夫人挨饿
So, I prepared a fine selection of hors d'oeuvres.
所以我精心准备了饭前点心
Champagne?
喝点香槟吧
And a condom!
还有个套套
Ah! Emma found my stash
艾玛不知从哪翻出来的
And she's been hiding them all over the house. Okay.
她把这些东西♥藏♥得满屋子都是
And she was gone.
然后她就走了
Sam. Hey, I got your 9-1-1.
萨姆 我收到你的求救信息了
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Wait. Aren't you supposed to be on your date with Ben right now?
等下 你现在不是应该在和本约会吗
Yeah. It pretty much ended before it started.
是啊 约会还没开始就已经结束了
Hey, Sam. You look hot.
萨姆 你真性感
So Ben looks like he hasn't showered in three days
本像是三天没洗澡
and smells like dead yak.
闻起来臭烘烘的
You ready for our special night?
准备好开始特别之夜了吗
I'm ready. Why aren't you dressed yet?
准备好了 你怎么还没穿好衣服
You mean, why aren't I undressed yet?
你是在问我为什么还没脱衣服吧
I thought we were going out?
我们不是要出去吗
Why go out when everything we need is right here?
这里应有尽有干嘛要出去呢
I'm actually a little hungry.
其实我有点饿了
Oh, don't worry.
别担心
There's some chips next to this bowl of condoms.
这一大碗套套旁边有些薯片
And that's when I got the hell out of there.
然后我就走掉了
The worst part is, I don't think he even knows what he did wrong.
最糟的是 我觉得他不知道自己错在哪
I honestly have no idea what I did wrong.
我真的不知道自己错在哪
Did you hear about Ben and Sam?
听说本和萨姆的事了吗
Yeah. It's so sad. He really likes her.
听说了 真令人难过 他真的喜欢她
None of this would've happened
要是我们给他们些建议
if we had just given them some advice.
就不会发生现在这种事情了
But we agreed, we're not getting involved, right?
但是我们说好了不掺和的 对吗
Right.
对
Ben can figure it out on his own, can't he?
本自己会解决的 是吧
Oh, totally.
他绝对没问题
And I mean, Sam's going to figure it out too.
我是说 萨姆也会搞定的
Isn't she? Of course.
对吗 当然
Um, you know, hey, I forgot to tell Ben something.
我有些事忘了告诉本
I'll just be a second. Yeah, no worries.
马上回来 没关系
Take your time, honey.
别着急 亲爱的
Sam, hey.
萨姆
Uh, I was wondering if you wanted to meet tomorrow morning.
明天早上能不能见个面
I'd love to "Ben" your ear about something.
我有些事想"本"你
Oh, uh... About Ben.
关于本的事
I thought that was kind of clear
我以为你能明白
with the whole "Ben your ear" thing.
"有些事想本你"是什么意思
Okay, so I've been thinking about the whole Ben thing.
我一直在想本这件事
And I think I know where you went wrong.
我想我知道你错在哪了
Where I went wrong?
我做错什么了
Well, remember when you crawled
还记得几个月之前
into his bed a couple of months ago, naked?
你爬到他的卧室 还光着身子
I think you may have sent him the wrong message.
或许你给他留下了错误的印象
You know, that you're kind of slutty,
让他以为你很放荡
So I think you need to rerecord that message.
所以我认为你应该重新给他留下个印象
And what's the new message?
什么印象呢
That you're hard to get.
你很难搞到手
Keep your pants on, Sam.
别轻易和他上♥床♥ 萨姆
Keep your pants on.
别随便和他睡觉
So, I've been thinking about what you said last night,
我一直在想昨晚你说的
and you're right.
你是对的
I came on way too strong.
我有些过于心急了
Girls want what they can't have.
女生喜欢得不到的东西
Exactly.
没错
Last time Sam thought you liked somebody else,
上一次萨姆以为你喜欢别人
she ended crawling into your bed naked.
于是她一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地爬进你卧室
So, if you think if I ignore Sam, she'll want me more?
就是说 如果我不理她 她就会更主动
She couldn't want you any less.
她会主动得不要不要的
So... So, there's kind of...
那啥... 我...
There's kind of something I need to tell you.
我有些事想告诉你
I met someone.
我有喜欢的人了
Oh, that's wonderful, son.
真不错 儿子
What's his name?
那个小伙叫什么
Dad, for the hundredth time, I'm not gay.
爸 我再说一遍 我不是基佬
Oh. Well, then...
好吧 那么...
Remind me to call your mother.
提醒我打电♥话♥给你妈妈
But... I have met a wonderful girl, too.
但是... 我也遇到了一个好女孩
There's no easy way to say it.
真的很难说出口
She's quite a bit younger than me,
她比我小很多
but I guess that's what making my heart go pitter-pat.
不过或许正因为如此我的心才像小鹿乱撞一样
I tell you, son.
我跟你说 儿子
I was a lonely lump of a man before I met Renee.
我遇到蕾内之前是个孤家寡人
Yeah, about Renee. You know, it's--
关于蕾内...
I was worried about the age difference, too.
我也在担心年龄相差过大的问题
But Bonnie helped me realize,
但是邦妮的一番话让我意识到
I was wasting my life by not pursuing it.
不去追逐 枉活一世
Oh, that-that Mrs. Wheeler!
这作风倒是很"维勒太太"
Oh, she-- she-- she's so helpful.
她 她 她真是古道热肠
She's so damn helpful.
她还真♥他♥妈♥古道热肠
If everything goes right,
如果一切顺利的话
you could have your very first stepmother.
你就要迎来你的第一位继母了
What?
什么
Wait a minute.
等等
You're going to ask Renee to marry you?
你是要向蕾内求婚吗
Don't you think you should maybe ask her to dinner first?
你不觉得先邀请她吃饭更合适吗
You know what?
你知道吗
That is excellent advice.
这主意棒极了
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表