剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
But I thought you met someone. I did.
但我以为你去会了其他女人 确实
Someone with a private plane
一个有私人飞机的人
who was willing to fly me home.
并且愿意用飞机送我回家
I just couldn't stay away from my Bon-Bon one second longer.
我只是不能再离开邦邦一秒了
Actually, you know what? I'm glad you're here.
说实话 你知道吗 我很高兴你回来了
Yeah, I just need to run out for a couple of seconds.
我只是需要出去一会儿
No reason, nothing to be suspicious about.
没有原因 没什么可怀疑的
If you could just keep an eye on the baby,
如果你能暂时照看一下孩子
that'd be great. Thank you.
那再好不过了 谢谢
Wow, Tucker has a baby now, too.
塔克尔现在也有孩子了
How long have I been gone?
我是离开了多久啊
Mrs. Wheeler, you need to send that guy packing right now.
维勒太太 你得赶紧把那人打发走
I knew this day would come.
我知道这一天会到来的
And yeah, I've thought about it, but...
我考虑过了 但是...
you're best friends with my sons.
你是我儿子们最好的朋友
No, no! Your date!
不 不 是你的约会对象
Wait, what are you doing out here?
等等 你在外面干什么
Fighting my conscience. But that bitch is strong.
与我的良心作斗争 但这个小贱♥人♥很强壮
I can't stop thinking about Brad.
我没法不想起布拉德
Brad's back.
布拉德回来了
What?
什么
I thought he met someone.
我以为他去会别的女人了
Yeah, someone with a private plane.
是啊 一个有私人飞机的女人
To fly him home to you.
用飞机把他送回你身边了
Hey, loser, time to hit the road.
嗨 废物 该滚蛋了
Good news! I took two aspirin and I feel a looot...
好消息 我吃了两片阿司匹林 感觉好...
Oh, my God, what did you do to him?
我的天哪 你对他做了什么
I didn't do anything to him.
我对他什么都没做
I just gave him some aspirin.
只是给了他两片阿司匹林
Oh, crap.
该死
These aren't aspirin, these are sleeping pills!
这些不是阿司匹林 是安♥眠♥药♥
Brad is gonna be here any minute.
布拉德随时会过来
Okay, all right. You go stall Brad,
好吧 你去拖住布拉德
and I will get rid of the body. Okay!
我来弄走这人 好的
God, it's like spring break all over again.
天哪 这感觉好似又一轮春假飘过
Night. Thanks for a great day.
晚安 多谢这美好的一天
Who would've thought, the two of us sharing a room together?
谁会想到我们俩同住一间房♥呢
Not me, no. Never crossed my mind.
不是我 不是 我从没想过
Good night, Ben. Good night.
晚安 本 晚安
Do you mind? I get a little cold.
你介意吗 我有点冷
Maybe you wouldn't be so cold if you had some clothes on.
如果你穿点衣服或许就不会这么冷了
Do you want me to go?
你想让我走吗
I can't do this.
我不能这么做
Really? Feels like you're pretty ready to me.
真的吗 但我感觉你好像完全"准备"好了
No, it's-- it's not right.
不 这 这不对
Oh... are you a lights-on kind of guy?
哦你是喜欢开着灯的那种吗
Well, yes, but-- No! That-- that''s not what I meant.
是的 但是 不 我不是这个意思
I feel like I'm cheating on Zoey.
我觉得我在背着佐伊偷腥
I know that sounds stupid.
我知道这听上去很蠢
In some ways I barely know her,
在某些方面我根本不了解她
but in other ways, I feel like I've known her forever.
但在另一些方面 我觉得好像认识她一辈子了
Well, Zoey's not here right now,
佐伊现在又不在这里
and it's not like I had to twist your arm
而且又不是我架着你
to come to the beach.
来海边的
No, I know, I thought this is what I wanted.
不 我知道 我以为这就是我想要的
I've literally laid in bed a thousand nights
我简直在床上躺了一千个夜晚
and thought about this very moment.
想着这一刻的发生
You know, minus this odd breakdown.
当然 不包括现在这奇怪的小插曲
I guess I just keep running away from Zoey because...
我想我一直在逃避佐伊 因为...
she seems so real.
她似乎那么真实
And if I start something with her, it may not end.
而如果我和她开始了 可能不会结束
Maybe I don't want it to end.
可能我就不想结束
Maybe I want to be with her--
也许我就是想要和她在一起
Oh, my God, why am I telling you this?
天呐 我为什么和你说这些
What is wrong with me?
我这是什么毛病啊
The only thing that's wrong with you
你唯一的毛病就是
is that you're here and not there.
身在曹营心在汉
Thank you for understanding.
谢谢你的理解
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God!
天呐天呐天呐
Just calm down. It's gonna be fine.
冷静 会没事的
No, it's not gonna be fine.
不 怎么会没事
Does this look fine to you?
你觉得这看上去像是没事吗
I had jellyfish stuck to my left breast!
水母扎了我的左胸哎
It-- Who goes swimming in the middle of the night?
这 谁大半夜的去游泳啊
I'm sorry. I thought it would be romantic.
对不起 我以为会很浪漫的
Hey, maybe we can get a jellyfish to
对了 也许我们能抓只水母
bite the other one and even 'em out.
咬另外一边 让它们一样大
I will if you will.
你让它咬你我就让它咬
Hey, I'm heading back to the city.
我要回城里了
I think I can just catch the last train.
我想可以赶上最后一班火车
You were right. Zoey and I are meant
你说得没错 佐伊和我
to be together, and I have to go tell her.
注定要在一起 我要去告诉她
There's something about you...
还有你这...
You look good.
看上去真不错
I hate the Hamptons.
我讨厌汉普顿
Brad, just calm down, man.
布拉德 冷静 伙计
I'm sure I can find her if you just give me a minute.
再给我点时间 我肯定能找到她
I'm beginning to think that you have no idea where she is.
我开始觉得你根本不知道她在哪了
We have been to six bars, four night clubs, and a speakeasy.
我们去了六个酒吧四个夜店和一家地下酒吧
Also, I'm beginning to think
还有 我开始觉得
that maybe she's developing a drinking problem.
也许她养成酗酒的毛病了
Wow. You really have been gone a long time.
你可真是离开了太久了
Wait...her light's on.
等等 她家灯开着
She's home! Oh, I gotta get over there!
她在家 我得过去
Tucker?
塔克尔
Donde esta?
人呢
A few more feet...
再走一点点
Okay. and you're just another drunk
好的 你只是又一个
sleeping one off in the hallway.
睡倒在过道里的醉汉
Oh, God, your coat.
天呐你的外套
O-- okay... all right...
好了 好了
Okay? Huh? All right.
还好吗 好嘞
Mrs. Wheeler!
维勒太太
Brad is coming, and he'll be in here any minute!
布拉德要来了 他随时会到这里来
Oh, my God, oh, my God, what do I do?
天呐天呐我该怎么办
I don't know!
我不知道
Oh! Okay, here. Help! Cover him!
对了 来帮忙 把他盖起来
Cover him up, cover him up, cover him up, cover him up...
把他盖起来 盖起来 盖起来
All right, come on, here we go. Okay...
好了 快来 好
All right. Here we-- here we go.
好了 快开始弄
All right, cover him. Oh, my God.
好了 盖住他 天呐
Tucker, help me. You're insane.
塔克尔 帮帮我 你疯了
No, I am not. Move, move, move, move!
我才没疯 快点快点
Hurry...
赶紧的
Bonnie!
邦尼
You're home! Oh, my God, this is-- this is so exciting!
你回家啦 天呐 真是太激动了
We should go out and celebrate!
我们应该出去庆祝庆祝
What are you, crazy? No! I just got back.
你怎么了 疯了吗 不要 我才刚回来
I've been traveling for two days.
我已经连续奔波两天了
All I wanna do is sit on the couch and wrap myself in your arms.
我只想坐在沙发上 让你搂着我
Okay, well, why don't you just jump in the shower
好啊 你不如赶紧去洗香香
and we will just get right to that.
洗完了我们就开干
I've already showered. Oh! Okay, well,
我洗过了 那好吧
you know, you can never be too clean.
你懂得 洗的更干净总不是啥坏事儿
You get started, and I will come in and join you. Okay?
你先洗 我随后和你会合 好吗
Quarterback and towel girl?
我们演美女与运动员如何
You don't have to tell me twice!
你不用多说 我懂的
Hut, hut! Oh, look at that ass!
开球 啊啊啊好个靓臀
Oh, go long! Go long!
冲啊 冲啊
Emma, let's get out of here before the touchdown.
艾玛 我们趁着还没"触地得分"赶紧撤
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表