剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
We got kicked out.
我和韩国婊♥子♥打了一架
Two men in suits are carrying me away
然后两个穿西装的男人把我带出来了
after I picked a fight with some Korean bitches.
你在那里发动了一场亚洲种族战争
You started an inter-Asian race war in there?
是的 韩剧是不错
Well, yeah, they make good soap operas.
我承认
I give them that.
你知道我是半个韩国人 对吧
You know I'm half-Korean, right?
知道 姑娘
Well, yeah, girl. Yeah.
回家吧
Let's go home.
瞧瞧你的胳膊 伙计
Look at your arm, bro.
我和我的姑娘们
Oh, yeah, my posse and me, we went and beat up
揍了一个一米五的老太婆
some four-foot-six old lady.
她也吊着胳膊吗
Is her arm in a sling?
不 我揍的是脸
No, her face met with my fist.
蠢货
What a dumbass.
好吧
All right.
你从哪儿弄来的
where'd you get this from?
梅兰妮
Melanie!
你回来了
You came back.
是的 我要回去了
Yeah, I'm coming back to the city.
我想了想你说的 你是对的
Thought about what you said, and you were right.
既然你都可以 所有人都应该可以
If you can make it work, literally anyone can.
好
Okay.
大巴上的人都可以
Like anyone on this bus.
好吧
All right.
我要坦白一件事
I have a confession to make.
你把这个落在了酒吧 我拿走了
You dropped this in the bar, and I took it.
留着吧
Oh, you can keep that.
我受够了沙子
I am so done with sand.
-如果你有五块 -没有
- If you have $5-- - No.
-好吧 -谢谢你
- Okay. - Thank you.
-爱你 诺拉 -我也爱你
- Love you, Nora. - I love you.
我们要放《辣身舞2 情迷哈瓦那》
We will watch "Dirty Dancing 2: Havana Nights."
情迷哈瓦那 是情迷哈瓦那
"Havana Nights." It's "Havana Nights."
给我腾点位置
I just need my space.
奥卡菲娜是他妈谁啊
Who the fuck is Awkwafina?
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表