剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
我保证
Promise.
-就一小口 -好的
- Just a little sip. - All right.
完了
Oh, shit.
这是阿洛的世界
It's Arlo's world!
我掠夺村庄 将农民作为祭品
I pillaged the villages and sacrificed the peasants
献给地狱的深渊
to the pits of fiery hell!
快点 快点
Faster, faster!
我们是驿马快信 邮件全靠我们了
We're the Pony Express and the mail depends on us!
我的膝盖啊
Oh, my goddamn knees!
阿洛
Arlo?
预备
En garde!
还给我
Give me that back.
这不是玩具 起码不是你以为的那种玩具
This is not a toy, at least not that kinda toy!
我要拳斗
But I want to spar!
你不知道这玩意放过哪里 阿洛
You don't know where this thing's been, Arlo.
-跟我决斗 -我不想和你决斗
- Duel with me! - I don't wanna duel with you!
-决斗 -好吧 拿着吧
- Duel! - Fine. Take it.
我的阴♥道♥
My vag!
什么声音 什么声音
What was that? What was it?
是我
It's me!
是我
It's me.
我♥操♥
What the fuck?!
外阴肿胀 阴♥道♥疼痛 忧郁笛声阴屁
宫颈癌
操
Fuck.
姐♥妹♥们♥好啊
Hey, peeps. What's up?
我是希瑟医生
It's Dr. Shithra.
今天的热门话题 阴屁
Today's hot topic-- queefs.
女士们 别装了
Okay, ladies, let's keep it real.
不管是因为压力还是阴♥道♥肿胀
Whether it's from stress or a swollen vag
或者是和前男友莱尼的性♥爱♥不和谐
or bad sex with your ex-boyfriend Lenny,
我们都放过阴屁
we have all queefed before.
但是别担心 阴屁只是因为空气
But don't worry, a queef is just air
被困在你的阴♥道♥里 它想逃出来
trapped inside your vagina that wants to escape.
所以休息一下 放轻松
So just rest, air it out,
它最终会消失的
and it'll go away eventually.
但是如果没有
But if it doesn't,
那你可能得了癌症
you might have cancer.
怎么回事
What happened?
你挤巧克力糖浆的时候
You really crashed after you slammed
摔了一个大跟头
that chocolate syrup right out of the squeeze bottle.
我需要碱水
I need alkaline water.
或者母乳
Maybe some mother's milk.
别看我 孩子
Don't look at me, kid.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
玩游戏
I'm playing a game.
我只能下棋
I'm only allowed to play chess.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你看 如果你喜欢这个女人
You see, if you like the woman,
就向右滑
you swipe to the right.
但如果你不喜欢
But if you don't like the woman,
就向左滑
you swipe to the left.
不 谢谢 下一个
Oh, no, thank you. Eww, next.
你只是在看她们的照片
You're just looking at their pictures.
你都不知道她们最喜欢的书
You don't even know their favorite books!
要不你来帮我挑
Why don't you help me pick?
吸烟者 不行
Smoker, nope.
她用错了"他们的"这个词
She used the wrong "Their."
萨曼莎是产妇陪护 太棒了
Whoo, Samantha's a doula. Wonderful!
等等 你从哪里看到这些信息的
Wait a second, where are you getting all this information?
我在看她们的简介
I'm reading their bios.
还真有人看这些啊
I never knew that people actually read those.
我是丹尼尔
今晚出去吗
抱歉 我病了
好惨 你要喝汤什么的吗
不用了 谢谢
这个病会传染 我只能待在家里 不能见人
靠 你得了小儿麻痹症吗
喂
Hello?
诺拉 来一趟录音室
Nora, hey, you gotta get to the studio.
鼠肺在录音
Rat Lung's recording,
他让我带一个亚洲朋友来
and he told me to bring an Asian friend.
不行
I can't.
我病了 我病了
I'm-- I'm sick. I'm sick.
除非你有肛♥门♥带状疱疹
Short of you having anus shingles,
不然赶紧过来
there's no reason for you not to be here.
虽然不是肛♥门♥带状疱疹
Well, that's not anus shingles,
但也差不多
but it's comparable.
别这么扫兴 伙计
Ugh, don't be so lame, dude.
人生没有重来 诺拉
You only live once, Nora.
你真的想让我去找埃丝特·王吗
You really want me to ask Esther Wong instead?
我没问题 她从来不会拒绝
'Cause I will. Ha, she's down for whatever.
不 去他妈的埃丝特·王
No! Fuck Esther Wong! Fuck, fuck Esther Wong.
我去 地址发给我
I'm down. Text me the address!
好的
Nice.
等等 什么声音
Wait, what was that?
我刚买♥♥了一个
I-- I just bought a-- I bought a--
我们收养了一只猫
We adopted a cat.
挂了 再见
Okay, gotta go, bye.
太好了
Great!
沃利伯伯 醒醒 醒醒
Uncle Wally! Wake up! Wake up!
有人和你配对了
You got a date!
你和伊莎贝尔很般配
You're matched with Isabelle.
她和你一样 也是干信息技术的
She also works at IT just like you.
有意思
Oh, interesting.
给我看看她
Let me see what we're dealing with here.
她长什么样不重要
It doesn't matter what she looks like.
重点是她是天秤座
It matters that she's a Libra,
我已经安排了一个基础咖啡约会
and I already set up a no-frills coffee date.
好吧
All right, fine.
我去相亲
I'll go on a blind date.
她还很柔软
She's also very limber.
酷炫 干得漂亮 哥们
That sounds tight. You-- you killin' it, bro.
干得漂亮 兄弟
You killin' it, bro!
我喜欢这个鼓声 好像有点
I love that drumbeat. It's like a little...
卡卡卡
Oh, cut it, cut it, cut it.
能不说话吗
Hey, can you stop that?
对不起 我以为他
Oh, sorry, yeah. No, I thought he was...
很吵啊
Okay, it's very loud.
我以为他在另一个房♥间
It's just that I thought he was in another room.
好吧
It's okay.
这些复杂昂贵的声音
Okay, these are intricate and expensive sounds
是一位值得尊敬的天才创造的
created by a genius who deserves your respect.
明白
Gotcha.
太垃圾了
This shit is wack.
感觉完全不对
Yo, nothing feels right.
振作点 老兄 你很完美
Hey, chin up, homie. You're perfect.
你很完美
You're perfect.
-真的很棒 -太完美了
- Really good. - So perfect.
你也很完美
You're perfect.
我还是撤了
So I'm just gonna get outta here and skedaddle.
很晚了
It's-- it's late.
等等 什么声音
Wait. What was that?
肯定是什么
Must've been something...
被抓住了 也许这里有只蛾子
Things have been caught-- Maybe this moth's here.
好像有只蛾子
Think it's that moth there.
给它一点水
Give it a little water.
梅兰妮和鼠肺先生
Melanie and Mr. Rat Lung.
是你 你是怎么做到的
It's-- it's you. How-- how did you do that?
不是 这不是
It wasn't... It was a non...
不是
It wasn't...
好像是从你的裤子里出来的
I think it came from your pants.
不 不是
No! No. It's...
不 不是那里
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表