剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
早上好
Good morning.
你今天起得太晚了
You woke up so late today.
粥都凉了
The jook is cold.
爸
Hey, Dad.
你为什么上午10点就抽大♥麻♥
Why you gotta smoke weed at 10 freakin' a.m.?
你说啥 我没有抽大♥麻♥啊
What are you talking about? I didn't smoke weed.
女士们先生们 这是我的女儿汤米·钟
Ladies and gentlemen, my daughter Tommy Chong.
代我向奇克问好
Say hi to Cheech.
喜剧演员二人组
你下班还喝啤酒呢
Hey, you drink a beer after work.
我只吸了一口
That's my puff. I just take a puff.
-就像你喝啤酒一样 -等一下
- That's like your beer. - Wait a minute.
有人付钱让你睡觉和嗑药吗
Is somebody paying you to sleep and get high?
沃利 你今天吃枪子啦
Wally, you are you so grumpy today?
我不知道 妈
I don't know, Ma.
也许因为我是一个与母亲同住的成年男子
Maybe it's because I'm a grown-ass adult man living withy mother
奔三的女儿还整天吊儿郎当的
and my almost 30-year-old daughter who doesn't have a clue.
我每天都在拼命工作
And I'm working my ass off every day,
而且某人四岁起 我就一直单身
and I have been alone since somebody was four freakin' years old.
好吧
Oh, okay.
所以是你一个人扛下了所有
So you're doing this all alone?
-妈 -你过得很轻松 哥们
- Ma? - You had it easy... bro.
你过得很轻松
You had it easy.
我没叛逆过
I never had a rebellious phase.
也没戴过眉环
I never had a eyebrow ring.
好吗
Okay?
我没带过男生回家
I never brought the boys home...
卿卿我我
to do some heavy grinding.
是啊
Yeah.
我过得很轻松
I had it easy.
他怎么了 伙计
What is his issue, dude?
很明显
It's obvious.
他要把蛇埋在灌木丛里
He needs to bury the snake in the bush.
没错
Yeah, exactly.
他要把精神负担
He needs to take his baggage
然后埋在过去
and he needs to just bury it in his past.
不 我是说把一根木头扔进火里
Oh, no, no. I meant throw a log in the fire.
把公车停在金枪鱼镇
Park the bus in tuna town.
玩玛卡雷娜床垫
Play mattress Macarena.
-好吧 -u202d明白了吗
- Okay. - u202dGet it?
我走了 奶奶 我走了
I have to go, Grandma. I'm gonna go.
*玛卡雷娜*
*Ay, Macarena*
奥卡菲娜是
第一季
来自皇后区的诺拉
第五集
这里像飞机盥洗室吗
Does this look like an airplane bathroom?
对不起 我没看见你
Sorry, sorry. I didn't see you there.
我通常不抽烟 只是
I don't usually smoke. It's just...
我和我爸吵了一架
got into a pretty big fight with my dad.
很抱歉 但我一点也不惊讶
I'm sorry to hear that, but can I say, not surprised
因为老爸都很混 对吧
'cause dads are douchebags, right?
他是酒鬼 流浪汉吗
He's a drunk, a hobo?
不 他不是
No, he's-- No, he's not.
-他是弄信息技术的 -我明白了
- He's in IT. - u202dOh, I get it.
所以对于我爸 我不得不说
That's why, to my dad, I had to say...
-你杀了你♥爸♥ -不 我们只是不说话
- You killed your dad? - Nah, we just don't talk.
-好吧 -你想弄个什么发型
- Okay. - u202dSo what are you gonna do, uh, to your hair?
我只是想稍微修一下
Um, I'm just gonna get like a light trim.
弄个核桃色 核桃色
Maybe a walnut gloss, do the walnut.
核桃色
Walnut gloss.
你在这个小地狱
Here you are in this little hellhole.
像塔鲁拉·班克黑德一样抽着烟
You're vaping it up like Tallulah Bankhead.
你也想做出大的改变 对吧
And you wanna make a big move, right?
u202d但你害怕 因为你不相信野兽
u202dBut you're scared 'cause you don't trust the beast.
相信野兽 好吗
Trust the beast, all right?
把头发漂金吧
Why don't you bleach your hair?
-好啊 -u202d漂金头发
- Yeah. - u202dBleach your hair.
漂金屁♥眼♥
Bleach your asshole.
-林诺拉 -在
- Nora Lin? - u202dYes.
去吧 妹子
Get in there, kid.
跟我来 女士
Follow me, ma'am.
今天是阿莎为你服务
Today you'll be paired with Asha.
太好了
Great. Awesome.
我真是个好人
I'm a good person.
妹子 今天想弄什么发型
Hey, girl, what are we thinking today?
我想漂金
I wanna bleach it.
我想变成金发女郎
I wanna go full blonde.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你想把头发漂金
You wanna bleach your hair?
是的 我想漂金
Yeah, yeah. I want-- I wanna bleach it.
整个头发吗
Like in its entirety?
是的 全部 是的
Yes, yes, in its entirety. Yeah.
听着 你的头发是太空的颜色
Listen, your hair is the color of space.
好吧
Okay.
第一次漂金亚洲的深色头发
Bleaching virgin Asian hair this dark
通常效果不稳定 而且一般不好看
is always unpredictable and often unfortunate.
不是第一次了
It's-- it's not virgin.
我用过男士染发剂
I sprinkle a little Just For Men in there.
u202d但这无关紧要
u202dBut besides, irrelevant.
我要漂金 我要变成金发女郎
I-I need this. I need to go blonde
因为我不想求稳了
because I-I-- I'm sick of playing it safe
我从来没有反抗过
and I've never gotten to rebel.
我不想求稳染核桃色了
And I'm done being a walnut pussy.
我觉得你有点精神负担
Um, I feel like you're carrying some baggage--
我没有 对不起 我没有
I don't have baggage! Sorry. I don't have baggage.
我给你一个姐妹间的劝告
Um, just-- just girl to girl,
生气时漂金很不明智
bleaching while angsty is just a very bad situation.
唯一让我生气的
The only thing that's making me angsty
就是我们现在的低声谈话
is this-- is this whisper conversation that we're having right now.
去拿染发剂 阿莎
Just get the goddamn bleach, Asha!
好的
Okay.
泰德
Hi, Ted.
更新完你的杀毒软件
Once we update your antivirus software,
应该就没问题了
you should be good.
我不知道怎么回事
I just-- I don't know what happened.
我说了
Like I said, there's a lot
互联网上的脏东西可不少
of sketchy stuff on the Internet.
沃利 有个女人
There was a woman, Wally.
她突然出现在这个角落
She popped up in-- in the corner there.
她说她来到了我的地盘
She said she was in my area.
就在这里
Like right here.
我的地盘
In my area.
凯尔添加了一张照片
凯尔
与这位美女25年纪念日快乐 #卡波
#卡波
"#Cabo."
你的电脑出了什么问题
What is your computer issue?
准备好了吗
Okay, are you ready?
-时间到了 -u202d好的
- It's time. - u202dOkay.
三 二
Three, two...
一
one!
天啊
Holy shit.
什么情况 我♥操♥
What the fuck? What the fuck?
怎么回事 怎么了
What the fuck is going on? What the fuck is up?
我只有20%的内疚 因为我警告过你
I only feel like 20% bad because I warned you
很多次了
about this multiple times.
什么 这是什么颜色
What, what even color is this?!
质感呢 这算自然卷吗
And the texture? Is that a natural wave?
我现在看起来就像奇多公主一样
Because I look like a hot fucking Cheeto right now.
好像还挺适合你的
It's sort of becoming on you.
是吗 这玩意适合你吗
Oh, yeah? Would you be coming on this?!
-是的 -看到了吗
- Yep. - See that?!
天啊
Oh, dear. u202d
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表