剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
奶奶
Grandma?
埃德蒙
Edmund.
诺拉
Hey, Nora.
怎么回事
What's going on here, huh?
这是干什么 突然变成好朋友了吗
What's this? Best friends all of a sudden?
你要把我扔进河里吗 奶奶
You gonna throw me down the river, Grandma?
埃德蒙带我去逛商店了
Well, Edmund offered to come with me to the store.
他是个好孩子
He-- he's a good boy.
我带奶奶去了超♥市♥
Now, I took Grandma to H Mart
给她买♥♥了一个500美元的电饭锅
and bought her a $500 rice cooker.
你有时候也这么做 对吧 诺拉
You do that too sometimes, right, Nora?
滚蛋 埃德蒙
Eat my ass, Edmund.
我们在包饺子
We're making dumplings!
酷 但是我以为
Oh, that's cool 'cause I just thought
一般是咱俩包的
that was something that just me and you did,
A和B 奶奶和诺拉 只有咱俩
A and B, Grandma and Nora, you know, our thing.
你懂的 因为你更爱我 是吗
You know what I mean, 'cause you love me more and all, right?
奶奶要教我了
Oh, Grandma's gonna teach me,
我等不及要向名♥师♥学习了
and I can't wait to learn from the best.
我也想学 我要坐中间
I wanna learn, too. I call middle seat.
但是我们包了2000次饺子 诺拉
Oh, but we've made dumplings together 2,000 times, Nora.
我和埃德蒙还没包过饺子呢
And Edmund and I have never made dumplings before.
是的 但我想包2001次
Yeah, but I want to do it 2,001 times.
-跟你比赛 -在哪比赛
- Race you there. - Race you where?
-这里 -我一直在这里
- Uh, here. - I've been here.
我知道 奶奶更爱我
Yeah, I know. Grandma loves me more.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
什么
What?
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
奶奶更爱我 什么
Grandma loves me more. What?
-什么 什么 -什么
- What? What? - What?
奥卡菲娜是
第一季
来自皇后区的诺拉
第七集
达蒙
Damon.
能让我练一套吗
You mind if I squeeze in a set?
稍等 兄弟 我再拍一张
One sec, bro. Let me just take one more pic.
#健身照
#gymselfies.
你玩IG吗
You on IG?
-图享网 -没有
- Instagram, you on it? - No.
我有时上脸书
I look around on Facebook sometimes.
仅此而已
That's about it.
什么 脸书 沃利
What? Facebook? Wally!
-脸书过时了 兄弟 -是吗
- Facebook is dead, bro. - Oh, yeah?
重点在于分享 看看
It is all about the Gram. Check it out.
瞧瞧
No, look it at.
-达蒙 -小妞很喜欢
- Damon! - The chicks dig it.
我靠这个撩了很多妹子
I get so many dates off of this.
-你是单身 对吧 -是的
- You're single, right? - Yeah.
图享网适合你
Instagram, baby.
不 我
Oh, no, I...
我不需要贴这样的私密照片
I don't need to post intimate pictures like that.
赶紧的
Well, you better get crackin'.
-不要 -听着
- No. - Yeah, look.
如果妹子在图享网上搜不到你
If a chick can't find you on Instagram,
她会认为你是连环杀手
she's gonna think you're a serial killer.
绝对的
That's the truth.
-真的吗 -你只要
- Really? - All you gotta do
去亚马逊买♥♥个环形灯
is go on Amazon Prime, buy a ring light,
然后回家去洗手间
then you go home to the bathroom.
抬起一条腿 或者两条
You put up a leg, maybe two,
拍照撩妹
click, pussy.
不 不 不 别听这个屌♥丝的话
No, no, no. Don't listen to this loser.
我的孩子们认为你的图片是表情包
My kids think your Instagram is a meme account.
如果我是屌♥丝
If I'm such a loser,
那我怎么会有300多个关注
then how come I have over 300 followers?
我明白你的意思了
You know what this is about?
你就是馋我的身子 珍妮娜
You just want a piece of me, Janeane.
大家都知道 沃利也知道
Everybody knows it. Wally knows it.
我要告诉你多少次
How many times do I have to tell you
我是激进派女同
I'm a raging lesbian?
随你怎么说 珍妮娜
Whatever, Janeane.
珍妮娜
Janeane?
练完以后喝杯咖啡吧
You wanna get like a coffee after this?
我要找我老婆
I'm hanging out with my wife.
-你是认真的吗 -是的
- Oh, you were serious? - Yeah.
蚁人
Ant-Man.
这些饺子包得太好了
These dumplings are beautiful.
你卷边还挺有天赋的
You certainly have a knack for crimping.
谢谢 奶奶 名♥师♥出高徒嘛
Yeah, well, thank you, Grandma. I learned from the best.
-谁 -名♥师♥
- Who? - The best!
你知道还有谁吗 我也有天赋
You know who else? Talented me.
是的
Yes.
让我看看
Let's see.
我给这个饺子取名为
This one I named Beautiful Flower
三生三世十里桃花
from All Generations to the End of Time for you.
小心点
Just be careful because
馅有点漏出来了
it has-- the inside comes out a little bit,
这是一个开放式内部格局
so it is an open floor plan.
-挺努力的 诺拉 -听到了吗
- Nice try, Nora. - "Nice try, Nora." See that?
瞧 现在觉得自己很蠢吧
See? Feel dumb now, huh?
觉得自己有点蠢吧
Don't you feel dumb now a little bit?
我给你加点水
I get you some water.
谢谢 奶奶 爱你
Thanks, Grandma. Love you.
你的饺子看起来像面团宝宝
Mm, your dumplings look like the Pillsbury Doughboy
正在仇恨犯罪
got hate-crimed.
给老娘闭嘴 贱♥人♥
You wanna shut the hell up, bitch?!
-嘴真甜 -没错
- Oh, nice. - Yeah, yeah.
-叫我贱♥人♥ -你就是小三
- Calling me a bitch. - You're third-wheelin'.
我以前看过这部电影
I've seen this movie before.
你来这里就想偷走我的饺子皮
You come in and you wanna take my skin.
这就是你的目的
That's what you wanna do.
你想过来偷走我的饺子皮
You wanna come up in here and take my skin.
天啊 诺拉
Ugh, my God. Nora...
看看那个饺子
And also, look at that one.
那个看起来像屁♥眼♥
That one looks like a fuckin' butthole, dude.
所以肯定很好吃
That means it'll be delicious, yum, yum, yum.
2020是屁♥股♥年
2020, Year of the Ass.
完美
Okay, perfect.
运动后的冰沙畅饮
"Post workout smoothie vibes."
我看起来真的不像白♥痴♥吗
You sure I don't look like a douche?
每个人看起来都用力过猛
Everybody looks like they're trying too hard.
这就是重点
It's kinda the point.
但你不能只一张照片
But you gotta post more than one photo, though,
否则你看起来就像个奇葩的键盘侠
because otherwise you'll look like a creep who just trolls people.
我能看到我关注了谁
And so I can tell if I'm following somebody
还有谁关注我吧
and they're following me, right?
我懂了 她叫什么名字
I see what's happening here. What's her name?
布伦达·莫雷诺
Brenda Moreno.
布伦达·莫雷诺 好
Brenda Moreno. Okay.
她的网名是艺术布伦达
Oh, her screen name is ArtfulBrenda.
她很漂亮
She's very pretty...
而且很有艺术感
and very artsy.
让我看看
Let me see.
是的
Yeah.
-就是她 -嗯
- That's her. - Yeah.
如果你想让她馋你的身子
So, listen, if you wanna thirst trap her,
就得发点更帅气的照片
I think you're gonna have to post some better pics.
你能帮我拍吗
Oh, will you take some for me?
可以 但是别在健身房♥拍
Yeah, but let's not take 'em in the gym.
不能让别人觉得你只来健身房♥
You don't want everybody thinking all you do is hang out in the gym.
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表