剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
是的
Nope.
我看起来像个充气娃娃
I... look like a blow-up doll!
-谢谢你这么秀 -不用客气
- Thank you for being so lovely. - u202dYou're welcome.
-祝你愉快 -u202d废话
- Have a nice day. - u202dYeah!
你瞅啥
What are you lookin' at?!
这是什么
What's this?
请在十天内回复
"Please respond within ten days
否则我们将关闭您的银行账户
or we will close your bank account."
好吧 所以她关了
Okay, so she did...
画片
Oh, Pogs!
太好了 反斗圈呢
Hell, yeah, where's the slammer?
诺拉
Nora.
你觉得这件怎么样
You think this is nice for-- you know.
这是我的葬礼服
It's my funeral outfit.
你的葬礼服太性感了
Your funeral outfit is... hot.
*吹起我的小螺号♥*
*I bump it with a trumpet*
*嘟嘟嘟*
*Bump, bump, bump*
你的车呢
What about your car?
我送去洗了
It's out gettin' cleaned,
要弄得漂亮点 对吧
'cause I gotta make it nice, right?
因为我要带你去
Because I'm taking you out to
城里最好的餐馆
the nicest restaurant in the city.
好的 去
Okay. To...
我预定一下本周的位子
I'm gonna make a reservation for later this week.
然后我们去爵士俱乐部
And let's go to a jazz club afterwards.
再找个男妓
And we'll pick up some rough trade!
天哪 我为什么要这么说
God, why'd I just do that?
操了 操了
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
埃德蒙
u202d好吧
u202dOkay.
*你好*
*Hellooo*
埃德蒙
Hey, Edmund.
我需要我的社保号♥码 你知道吗
I need my social security number. Do you have it?
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
你不知道自己的社保号♥码
You don't know your own social security number?
很多人
A lot of people...
不知道自己的社保号♥码
don't know their social security numbers.
你为什么觉得我会知道
Why do you think I would know that?
你就不能黑入政♥府♥系统之类的吗
Can't you just hack into the government or somethin'?
把我的档案调出来
Pull up my file?
天哪 成熟点吧
Oh, my God, grow up.
去社保局就行了
Just go to the Social Security Office.
-哪里 -社会保障局
- Where? - The Social Security Office.
什么玩意
Where's that now?
社会保障 算了
The Social Security Off-- you know what?
我没时间扯这些
I don't have time for this.
我要去上声乐课了
I have to go to my voice lesson.
你还上声乐课
You're taking voice lessons?
*再见*
*Goodbye...*
越来越厉害了
Oh, he's gettin' good.
天哪
Oh, my...
这里弄的跟抢Supreme新款一样
It's like a Supreme drop, am I right?
你来这里干什么
So, uh, what are you in for?
我刚结婚 我要改卡上的名字
I just got married and I have to change the name on my card.
结婚啊
So, marriage, huh?
什么感觉
What's that like,
一辈子使用你丈夫的名字
taking on your husband's name and wearin' it for life?
说好的男女平等呢 对吧
I mean, where did feminism go, right? I mean...
我和我妻子要把我们的姓改成汀布莱克
My wife and I are changing our last names to Timberlake...
因为我们是铁粉
because we are big fans.
好吗
'Kay?
好
Okay.
你有很多文件啊
Looks like a lot of paperwork you got there 'cause, uh,
我好像没什么准备 我没带那么多
I-I feel unprepared. I didn't bring that much.
是的
Oh, yeah.
这次我把所有的文件都带来了
I brought all the documentation this time.
出生证 结婚证
Birth certificate, marriage license,
地址证明
proof of address.
康奈尔大学的成绩单
I've got my report card from Cornell,
所有的银行账户信息
all my bank account info.
如果我还得回来
If I have to come back...
申请配偶福利 我就炸了
to apply for spousal benefits, I will flip.
不开玩笑
I will seriously flip!
你还得回来
You had to come back here?
是的 这是第三次了
Yeah, this is my third time.
-我肯定不行 -什么
- I can't do it. - u202dWhat?
借过 抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我做不到 肯定不行
I just-- I can't do it. I can't do it.
没有出口啊
There's no way out.
三个小时啦
It's been... three hours!
自♥由♥女神百货
你好啊 很高兴见到你
How are ya? Nice to see ya.
我有个关于假身份证的问题
u202dI had a question about your, um... fake IDs.
假身份证
Your fake IDs.
有折扣吗 比如
Is there a special discount, say,
上面的信息都是真实的
if I wanted to put, like, my real information on it?
在那边等着
Wait over there!
天啊
Oh, man.
这么多孩子办假身份证
So many kids and their fake IDs.
这队也太长了
The line is so long.
我的错 我在等六个身份证
Actually, that's my bad. I'm waiting for six IDs.
你要六个身份证干什么
Six IDs for what?
焦点小组
Oh, for focus groups. Yeah.
你知道焦点小组是什么吗
Do you know what focus groups are?
-不知道 -u202d他们会付你酬劳
- No. - u202dThey're groups where you get paid
让你测试即将上市的产品
to test products before they go on the market.
特别棒
u202dIt's amazing,
他们一直在寻找不同的样本
and they're always looking for, like, different demos.
也就是行内人说的"人口统计"
That's inside business for "Demographics."
所以我要弄不同的身份证
That's why I get a bunch of different IDs.
这现金很好挣
Yeah. It's really easy cash.
天啊
Oh, man.
我需要现金
Yeah, I need cash.
我有一张支票
I have this, like, one check on me
正在摧毁我的生活
and it's ruining my life. It's like...
支票
Checks?
政♥府♥就是这样监视你的
That's how the government keeps tabs on you.
你不需要支票
You don't need checks.
是的 我不需要支票
Yeah, I don't need-- I don't need checks.
是啊
Yeah, for real.
你知道吗
You know what?
你可以参加焦点小组啊
You should do a focus group or two.
你肯定没问题
I think you'd be amazing at it
毕竟我看不出来你的年龄
because I can't tell if you're nine or ninety-nine.
我不是说你看起来像个性♥奴♥
I'm not saying you have a sex slave kinda look,
但这可能会有帮助
but it could help.
你是公民吗
Are you, like, a citizen?
什么意思
Wh-- how do you mean?
-无所谓了 -u202d好的
- Doesn't matter. -u202dOkay.
顺便说一句 你的英语真好
Your English is so good, by the way.
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你肯定很适合焦点小组
Well, I think you'd be amazing for focus groups.
我觉得你就很适合
Yeah, I think you're amazing.
你跟着我 我罩着你
You stick with me, boo-boo. I got you.
大家对苹果汁有什么看法
So, what did everyone think of the apple juice?
让我们从杰克逊高地的高中生开始
Let's start with our high school student from Jackson Heights.
蒂菲·X·贝比
Tiffie X. Baybee.
真是太好喝了
It was, like, so good.
简直就像是液体苹果派
Almost like a liquid apple pie.
作为博主和母亲
As a blogger and a mom,
我觉得这个烤肉酱太浓了
I-I just think this barbecue sauce too tangy.
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表