剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
所以你开一家新公♥司♥
So you're starting a new company
所做的一切 只是为了向你♥爸♥证明一下
and doing all this just to prove something to your dad?
对啊 这是所有人的初衷啊
Duh, that's why anyone starts anything.
就比如你为什么把头发染成
Like why did you dye your hair
托里·阿莫斯屁♥眼♥的颜色
the color of Tori Amos's butthole?
-你在这里不寂寞吗 -u202d不寂寞
- Aren't you lonely here? - u202dNo.
-我可以和你睡几天 -u202d不行
- 'Cause I could bunk with you for a couple days. - u202dNo.
-我能在这里拉屎吗 -前提是你能找到厕所
- Can I take a shit here? - If you can find the toilet.
给我个提示
Just give me a hint.
近了还是远了
Hotter or colder?
近了 更近了 更近了 远了
Hot. Hotter. Hotter. Colder.
埃德蒙 我就在这儿拉屎了 你知道我的
Edmund, I will take a shit right here, you know me.
你试试啊
I'd like to see you try.
你知道我们以前把我家的厕所叫什么吗
You know what we used to call bathrooms in my house?
埃德蒙的床
Edmund's bed.
诺拉 诺拉 诺拉 不行
Nora, Nora, Nora! No, no.
染发剂
丹尼尔
记得这张照片吗 大笑
今早的事我很抱歉
Look, um, I'm sorry about this morning.
天哪
Oh, my God. Did--
汤米·钟的爸爸刚刚道歉了吗
Did Tommy Chong's dad just apologize?
你应该看看你自己的样子 真的很像汤米·钟
You should've seen yourself. You looked like Tommy Chong.
你看起来很糟糕
You looked like shit. u202d
这是干什么
What's that for?
这是为了感谢你不是一个严厉的爸爸
That's... for not being an insane tiger dad
一直迁就平庸的我
and being constantly content with mediocrity.
小公主 你可不平庸
Princess, you are so not mediocre.
我只是
I just...
我今天很想她
I just missed her today.
-我也很想她 爸 -u202d是吗
- I miss her too, Dad. - u202dYeah?
你们俩 吃晚饭啦
Hey, you two. Dinner!
埃德蒙
Edmund?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我很孤独 好吗
I got lonely, okay?
闭嘴
And... just shut up.
什么都别说 让我进去
Don't say anything and just let me in.
谢天谢地 你的头发又黑了
Also, thank God your hair is back to black
你之前看起来像爱尔兰的凯西
because you looked like Irish Kathy,
特别难看
and it was bad. u202d
对不起 我不是那个意思
Sorry, I didn't mean that. I didn't mean that.
好吧
Okay.
埃德蒙 你怎么来纽约了
Edmund, what are you doing in town again?
我
I am...
来这里是为了
just here to...
他想漂白他的屁♥眼♥
He's getting his taint bleached...
再做个造型
and styled.
他屁♥眼♥的边缘颜色不同
The rim of his asshole, it's a different color.
他不想告诉别人
And he didn't wanna tell anybody,
尤其是他的父母 因为很尴尬嘛
especially his parents because it's embarrassing.
所以
So...
别告诉他们 好吧
...don't tell them, okay, because, you know,
屁♥眼♥的事只有我们知道
this is between us and his taint.
当然
Of course.
-我们支持你 埃德蒙 -非常感谢
- Well, we support that, Edmund. - Thank you very much.
我现在很喜欢自我护理
I'm just getting really into self-care.
所以我要给屁♥眼♥和边缘都做一下
So I'm doing the hole and the rim.
自我护理 我听说过
Self-care, I heard about that.
做完自我护理可以直接去上班吗
Is it one of those things where you can like go to work right after?
你可以坐下
You can sit down. You just can't like
但是你不能让重心低于肚脐
change your center of gravity to be lower than your belly button.
所以不能蹲吗
So you can't squat?
-不能 -因为这就像
- No. - u202dBecause it's like
你那里的情况 对吧
part of your... situation there, right,
你的尾巴
with the-- your tail.
是的 那个附属物 沃利伯伯
Yeah, the-- the appendage, Uncle Wally.
附属物 对不起 我忘了
Appendage, sorry, I forgot.
管它叫什么呢
Call it what it is, you know?
它是附属物 就像
It's an appendage. It's like--
是的 我们很喜欢尾巴
Yeah, well, you know, we love the tail.
因为它是你的一部分 埃德蒙
We love the tail 'cause it's part of you, Edmund.
好吧 就叫它尾巴
Okay, fine, we'll call it a tail.
我记得有时候
I remember when, sometimes, you know,
你开心了 你
when you get happy, you...
-摇它 不 -它摇不起来
- Wag it? No, it... - u202dIt wouldn't wag.
我没有摇它
It was not a wag.
你还记得你的尾巴
Do you remember when your tail got stuck
卡在旧金山电车里吗
in the San Francisco trolley?
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
-好吧 -是u202d缆车
- Okay...u202d - Cable car!
缆车
The cable car!
缆车直接卡到了我的嫩腰
The cable car got me right in the tenderloin,
我当时觉得这就是我的命门
and I was like, this was the worst spot for me...
这本来不好笑 但是真的很好笑
It's not funny, but actually funny.
还是不好笑
But not funny!
奥卡菲娜是他妈谁啊
Who the fuck is Awkwafina?
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表