剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
太棒了 疯妹子
It's awesome is what it is, crazy girl!
抱一个 好吧
Come on in! All right.
美国的办公室
You know, in America this would be, like,
不兴这套
inappropriate for the workplace.
还好我们在中国
Lucky we in China.
我能听到你们说话
I can hear you guys, you know.
我可以听懂一点
I ting dong a little bit.
我可以听懂
I can ting dong.
工作去吧
So... work.
怎么了 你得吃东西来恢复
Why, you need to eat. Keep strong.
这汤能帮你恢复
This soup will help you heal.
妈
Hey, Ma?
你看到我的手♥机♥了吗 我
Have you seen my phone? I can--
那是什么
What the is that?
鸽子
It's a pigeon.
为什么屋子里有只鸽子
Why is there a pigeon in the house?
沃利 冷静
Oh, Wally, calm down.
它受伤了 从窗户飞进来了
He came in hurt through the window.
我在帮它恢复
I'm nursing him back to health.
妈 那是会飞的老鼠
Ma, that's a flying rat.
天啊 你怎么了
God, what's wrong with you?
不管是不是害虫 它需要帮助
Vermin or not, he needs help.
随便吧 妈
Whatever, Ma.
我要去布伦达家过夜
I'm gonna go spend the night at Brenda's.
别听他的 鲍里斯
Oh, don't listen to him, Boris.
不管别人怎么说 你很漂亮
You are beautiful, no matter what they say.
不要受言语的打击
Words can't get you down.
埃德蒙 你在哪呢
Edmund, where the hell are you?
我还在办理工作签证
Ugh, my work visa is still processing.
另一个林埃德蒙
Apparently, some other Edmund Lin
2014年加入了伊♥斯♥兰♥国
joined ISIS in 2014.
如果他还没死 我就杀了他
If he's not already dead, I'm gonna kill him.
那边怎么样
How is it over there?
这工作很奇怪
This job is weird, man.
他们不需要我工作
It's like, they don't expect me to work,
但我还有钱拿
but I'm being paid as if I am.
天啊 这不是很好吗
Oh, my God, isn't it amazing
什么都不用干就有钱拿
to get paid to do nothing?
我一直在等待被一家中国公♥司♥收♥购♥
I've been waiting to get acquired by a Chinese company
这样我就可以纸醉金迷了
so I can get wined, dined, and swanked up the cheese hole.
嗯 我只是
I guess. I just,
从来没有坚持过这么久不抽大♥麻♥
I never went this long without smoking weed.
不 诺拉 别在那边找毒品
No, Nora, do not try and find drugs there.
毒品在亚洲是非法的
They're super illegal in Asia.
也许我只是想家了 知道吗
Maybe I'm just homesick, you know?
奶奶老给我发微信
Grandma's been sending me all these WeChats
聊她和那只该死的鸽子
with her and this goddamn pigeon, just...
女孩 振作点 好吗
Girl, suck it up, okay?
你在中国赚着亚洲的钱
You're in China making that Asian money.
出去吃顿正宗的中国菜吧
So, go out there and get yourself a nice authentic Chinese meal.
你说得对 我应该出去
Yeah, you're right. I should go out there and get some--
吃点美味的中国菜 大饱口福
some really good chinese food, you know? Treat myself.
瞧 这里有大蒜
Well, see, here's some garlic here.
我们可以买♥♥点
Yeah, we could do this.
但我们得先买♥♥点姜
Yeah, but we need some ginger first.
你需要帮助吗
Do you need help?
是的 我想喝点水
Yes, I would love some water.
你在这里待了一段时间吗
Have you been living here for a while or something?
两年吧
About two years.
我在为奥♥运♥会训练中国滑雪队
I'm training the Chinese snowboarding team for the Olympics.
就像《冰上轻驰》一样
Oh, like "Cool Runnings"!
是啊 就像那样
Yeah, just-- just like that,
但那是雪橇
except that was, uh, that was bobsledding,
而且很讽刺 因为他们是牙买♥♥加人
and it was ironic because they were Jamaican.
是的 因为那里很暖和
Oh, yeah, 'cause it's a warm environment, yeah.
是的
Yeah, yeah.
让我猜猜 你被"获雇"了
Let me guess, you're an acqui-hire
时间太多 根本没事干
with too much time on your hands and nothing to do.
是的 你怎么知道
Yes, that's exactly-- how'd you know?
伙计 这里很多人都是这样
Oh, mate, there's heaps, heaps of them here.
罗伯 他是英国人
Rob, he's a Brit.
来中国是因为他对王家卫的电影很感兴趣
Came to China 'cause he's super into Wong Kar-wai movies.
斯文和索菲是从挪威来的
Sven and Sophie over there from Norway.
他们在为阿里巴巴招人
They do recruiting for Ali Baba.
还有凯文 他和你一样是美国人
And Kevin. He's American like you.
美国人 你好啊
USA? 'Sup?
好吧
All right.
为什么你没有亚洲朋友
Why are there no Asian people in your friend group?
这是老外酒吧
Oh, it's an expat bar.
-好吧 酷 -没错
- Oh, okay, cool. - u202dYeah, yeah, yeah.
-你喝酒吗 -我不能喝酒
- Do you drink? - I-- I really shouldn't.
-肯定超棒的 -真棒
- This is gonna be great! - Great, eww!
太棒了
All right, yeah!
什么 你们有大♥麻♥
What? You guys have weed here?
这是大♥麻♥卷烟
It's a hash spliff.
大♥麻♥卷烟
Hash spliff?
是的 但如果你还想要别的
Yeah, but if you want something else...
你们还有可♥卡♥因♥
You guys got cocaine here, too?
待久了就有门路了
Yeah, when you've been here long enough, you find a way.
天哪
Oh, man!
-摇♥头♥丸♥ -摇♥头♥丸♥
- MDMA? - u202dMDMA tablets?
中国太酷炫了
China's fucking tight, bitch!
格蕾丝 我们说好了
Grace! We talked about this,
你不能擅自进来
coming in here breaking and entering.
你昨晚没回家
Well, you did not come home last night.
我很担心
I was worried sick.
我没事 好吗 我只是
I'm fine, all right? I just...
我在外面玩的有点晚
I stayed out a little bit,
还认识了一些新朋友
and, um, I met some new friends.
你的眼睛怎么了
What's wrong with your eyes?
我的眼睛没问题
There's nothing wrong with my eyes.
黑色部分太大了
The black part's so big.
这很正常 很正常
That's normal, it's normal.
今天是政♥府♥官员参加的产品发布会
Today is the product launch with the government official,
你在这里最重要的事情
your most important event during your time with us.
我们得帮你准备好
We have to get you ready.
我帮你梳头
I will comb your hair.
你觉得现在有必要这么做吗
You-- you think that that's necessary at this exact moment?
是的
Yes.
别闻我 格蕾丝
No smelling, Grace!
诺拉
Nora?
请吧
Please.
那什么
Look.
说实话 谁宿醉了
I'm gonna be honest, who-- who here is hungover?
没有吗 谁嗑摇♥头♥丸♥了
No? How 'bout Molly?
有人吗 他吗
Anyone do Molly? Him?
拉倒吧
I mean, pfft, right?
总之科技无处不在
In conclusion, technology is all around us, okay?
而我很高兴
And I... I'm so happy to...
邀请大家过来
...have you involved.
乔伊
你在干嘛
你怎么了
Oi, what's up with you?
我今天搞砸了一个大型会议
I screwed up this huge meeting at work today,
最糟糕的是根本没人在乎
and the worst part is no one even cared.
这不是你的错 你嗑了摇♥头♥丸♥
Oh, it's not your fault, you were on Molly.
我没有 我当时处于戒断状态
I wasn't on Molly, I-- I was that weird comedown phase
可能会有点饥渴 但大多是抑郁
where you're like a little bit horny, but mostly depressed.
看着点
Watch out!
我不知道那是什么意思 但我不喜欢你的语气
I don't know what that means, but I don't like your tone.
这里是2美元
Here's $2, probably.
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表