剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
亲爱的 我是用名誉担♥保♥帮你找的工作
Cupcake, I put myself on the line getting you this job.
不用我告诉你
And I don't need to tell you,
南希每年圣诞节都会送我们一个胡桃夹子吧
Nancy sends us a nutcracker every Christmas.
我知道 爸
I know, Dad.
睡觉吧
Go to bed.
你明天还要上班呢
You got work tomorrow.
我马上就睡
I'm going to bed.
蒂埃里 别介意 但是应该由我来
No offense, Thierry, but I should be the one
向里海国王揭幕农场吧
to unveil the farm to King Caspian.
好吧
Fine.
诺拉 一定要保护金盏花的根
Nora, make sure you protect the Calendula root.
如果里海国王看到了 他会将我们驱逐
If King Caspian sees it, he'll banish us...
去死人沙漠
to Dead Man's Desert.
诺拉
Nora?
诺拉
Nora!
我很抱歉 我醒了 我只是
I'm sorry... I'm awake. I just, um...
我白天找了份工作 晚上还有玩游戏
I took on this day job, and I'm doing this at night.
我有点撑不住了
It's just, it's... It's-- it's a lot.
我们都做出了牺牲 诺拉
We all make sacrifices, Nora.
我放弃了击剑
I gave up fencing.
蒂埃里
Thierry, look.
我不想在冬季收获时犯错
I don't mean to drop the ball on Winter Harvest.
我只是
I'm just...
我好困 对不起
I'm just very sleepy, I'm sorry.
你为什么不嗑美国流行的可♥卡♥因♥
Why don't you take the popular American drug cocaine?
听说它能赋予你能量
I heard it gives you energy.
不行 我的毒贩是在牙医学校弄的
No, my dealer got it at dentist school.
他已经不干了
He's not doing it anymore.
说不定我还有高中弄到的阿德拉
I might have some Adderall from, from high school.
阿德拉在法国是非法的
Adderall is illegal in France.
注意缺失紊乱根本不存在
ADD is a made-up disease.
请稍等
Hold, please.
2007年到期
Expired 2007.
加倍剂量吧
I should double up.
小混♥蛋♥们 我们种些曼德拉根吧
All right, bitches, let's farm some mandrake root.
早上好 爸
Good morning, Father.
你好啊
How are ya?
我今天做了早餐
I made breakfast this morning.
不知道你喜欢巧克力片还是蓝莓
Didn't know if you like chocolate chip or blueberry,
所以我都做了
so I made both.
太好吃了
And they're excellent.
谢谢奶奶
Thank you, Grandma.
我还是吃吐司吧
I'll just stick to my toast.
没问题
Okay, that's fine.
奶奶
Grandma...
你的锅干净了
your wok's clean.
奶奶爱诺拉
Grandma loves Nora.
诺拉
Hey, Nora?
你起来多久了
How long have you been up?
几个小时 我花了好几个小时做头发
Hours... I spent hours doing my hair.
变化很大啊
Yeah, that's different.
然后你
And then you...
做早餐是为了
made all this stuff for...
为了上班
For work, yeah.
我现在是第二名
I'm number two now.
金盛地♥产♥ 对吧
Golden Prosperity Real Estate, right?
妇女赋权妇女
Women empowering women.
卖♥♥光所有房♥源
No listing left behind.
因为女人会 去那里
Because women is gonna... be there.
我走了
I gotta go.
我们都烫成玛西娅·克拉克的卷发了
We both got Marcia Clarks!
妈
Oh, Ma.
南希
Hi, Nancy!
诺拉
Nora!
你怎么来这么早
What are you doing here so early?
我整理了服务台
I, uh, I organized the reception desk.
我检查了邮箱 所有的文件都归档了
I checked all the messages. I filed all the paperwork here.
还买♥♥了订书钉 抽纸 最棒的是
And we got staples, paper goods. And the best part...
荧光笔
Highlighters.
一抽屉的荧光笔 棒极了
A whole drawer full of highlighters... amazing.
办公室的新工作要划很多重点
My new office strategy requires a lot of highlighting.
所以我备了一些
So I'm gonna need them on standby.
直到我们上线
That is... until we go live.
-上线 -对
- Live? - Yeah.
我把所有的房♥源
I took all our listings and digitally entered them
输入了网站生成器
into a website builder.
-你会超文本标记语言 -是的
- You know HTML? - I do.
刚花了49分钟自学的
I taught myself in the last 49 minutes.
然后放在一起
And, uh, put this together.
点击这里 我们就上线了
And when I press this button here... we'll be online!
天呐 难以置信 诺拉
Oh, my gosh. That's incredible, Nora.
谢谢你
Thank you!
你太棒了 你是我最棒的助理
You're incredible. You're the best assistant I've ever had!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 再见
Thank you, bye!
爽啊
Oh, yeah.
诺拉 办公室太赞了
Nora, wow, the office looks amazing!
这些是新买♥♥的花吗
Are those fresh flowers?
那是望远镜吗
And is that a telescope?
对
Yeah.
这样你就能看到星空了 南希
So you can see the stars, Nancy.
诺拉 你太棒了
Nora, you're incredible.
你换发型了吗
You change your hair or somethin'?
对 我稍微修了一下
Yes, I changed up a little bit.
发型膨胀销量才能膨胀
Big hair means big sales.
是吗
Is that right?
你把我杀了 我们是队友
You just killed me. I'm on your team!
你干什么呢
What are you doing? We were going to trade
我们正准备和人鱼族交易曼德拉根呢
that mandrake root with the merpeople!
不 我们不和人鱼族做生意
No! We do not negotiate with merpeople, all right?!
把城墙建起来
Build that wall!
诺拉 我讨厌美国人
Aw, Nora, I hate Americans!
我讨厌法国人 我讨厌杰拉尔·德帕迪约
I hate the French. I hate Gérard Depardieu.
小婊♥子♥
Little bitch.
我的水果拼盘呢
Where's the fruit platter?
水果拼盘呢
Where's the fruit platter?
水果拼盘在桌上
The fruit platter's on the table.
你刚放下
You just set it down.
对啊
Right, right. Yes, right.
南希昨晚打给我了
Nancy called me last night.
不好 她说了什么
Oh, no, what'd she say?
她讨厌我 她想杀了我
She hates me? She wants to kill me?
还是烧死我
She wants to set me on fire?
我把几个枕头拿到她的办公室了
I brought these pillows to her office.
-粉色的是精神病抱枕 -什么 没有
- The pink ones are psychotic. - What? No.
她说你工作很认真
She says you're doing really good.
说你是最认真的办公室助理
She says that you're the best office worker she ever had.
好吧 她错了
Yeah, well, she's wrong.
因为工作是做不完的
Because there's always work to be done.
而且我还
And I'm-- and I'm still...
你懂吧
You know what I mean?
别为难自己
Don't be so hard on yourself.
你已经做的很好了 宝贝女儿
You're doing really good, Princess.
你的头发也很好看
And your hair looks really great.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看着像法拉·福赛特
You look like Farrah Fawcett.
那是谁来着
Who's that again?
《查理的天使》的演员
"Charlie's Angels."
我走了 我要迟到了
Yeah... I gotta go, I'm late!
马塞尔说保养的秘诀是轻轻地梳
Marcel says the secret is a light brush
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表