剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
What happened?
说来话长 但是
It's a long story, but...
很高兴见到你 奶奶
Man, I'm happy to see you, Grandma.
回家真好
I'm so happy to be home.
贱♥人♥ 真不敢相信
Bitch, I cannot believe
我刚到你就被驱逐出境了
you got deported right as I get here,
我还得帮你收拾烂摊子
and I have to clean up your shit.
奶奶
Oh, hi, Grandma.
-埃德蒙 -再见 埃德蒙
- Hi, Edmund. - u202dGoodbye, Edmund.
好吧
Okay.
你的鸽子朋友呢
So, where's your pigeon friend?
它走了 它也想回家
He left. He wanted to go home too.
抱歉我把健身车放你房♥间了
I'm sorry about my lifestyler bike.
我以为你搬出去了
I thought you moved out
所以我把你的房♥间当成健身房♥了
so I've been using your room as a gym.
原谅你 但我的确要搬家了
I forgive that, but I am gonna move out.
这次你要搬去哪里
Where you gonna go this time, huh?
我知道了 鲍里斯落下了鞋盒
Oh, I know. Boris left his shoebox.
你可以在里面睡一觉 怎么样
You could sleep in, how 'bout that?
别这样
u202dNo.
钱讯给我的薪水 我存起来了
I saved enough money from my Qiancent paycheck
够我第一个月的押金
for at least the first month's deposit
还有几个月的房♥租了
and a couple months' rent.
所以 我去找找房♥子
So... I'm gonna look around.
我靠
Oh, shit.
奶奶 我觉得这次她是认真的
Grandma, I think she's really gonna do it this time.
记住 当一只鸟离巢时
Remember, when a bird leaves its nest,
它会一直记得自己的家
it always knows where its home is.
听你奶奶的话
Oh, you listen to your grandma.
她说的很有道理
She knows her shit.
是啊 我喜欢这里
Yeah. I mean, I love being here,
我想念皇后区
and-- and I missed Queens.
听到了吗 皇后区
You hear that, Queens?
我爱你
I love you!
-这是鸟屎吗 -是的 别碰 那是鲍里斯的屎
- Is that bird shit? - Yeah, don't touch that, that's Boris'.
这是好兆头
It's good luck.
这又是什么
And also, what is this?
那是我的弹跳床
That's my bouncy-bounce.
艾伦和我用来锻炼身体
Ellen and I use it for exercise.
我们要练习二合一
We gotta practice two-sies.
什么二合一
What is two-sies?
下个男妓我要花一次钱干两炮
Two for one with our next male prostitute.
奶奶
Grandma!
奥卡菲娜是他妈谁啊
Who the fuck is Awkwafina?
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表