剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
格蕾丝
Grace!
你干嘛
What the hell?
抱歉吓到你了
I'm so sorry to scare you.
你没接电♥话♥
You weren't picking up your calls,
所以我来看看你
so I come to check on you.
你换了我的衣服吗
Did you change my clothes?
是的 你穿着牛仔裤睡着了
Yes, I did. You fell asleep wearing jeans.
格蕾丝 咱俩需要一些界线
Okay, Grace, if this is gonna work out
你不能进我的房♥子
between you and I, you can't be coming into my house
在我睡着的时候给我换衣服
and changing me while I'm asleep.
过分了
It's too much.
很抱歉让你失望了
I'm sorry I fail you.
你没有让我失望
You didn't-- you didn't fail.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
来点鱿鱼干
Here, have some dried squid.
你喜欢鱿鱼干吗
You like dried squid?
-没错 -鱿鱼干
- Yeah. - Dried squid?
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 格蕾丝
You're welcome, Grace.
不要 不要
Don't... don't...
我爱你 诺拉
I love you, Nora.
你能和我一起吃这个吗
Do you want to eat this with me?
好的 我和你一起吃
Yes, I'll eat some with you.
我可以喂你
Okay, I can feed you too.
这就没必要了
Okay, shh, that's not necessary.
宝宝
Oh, bao bao.
即使你走了
Even though you're gone,
这里还是有大♥麻♥的味道
it still smells like weed in here.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
没事的 我会照顾你的
You'll be okay. I'll take care of you.
我是奶奶
I'm Grandma.
我给你起个名字
I'm gonna name you...
鲍里斯
Boris.
整个团队都很期待你的到来
The whole team is very anxious for your arrival.
我等不及给你介绍你的新办公室了
I can't wait to show you your new office.
问题 这份工作主要干什么
So, question, what does this job entail mostly?
用户测试 营销 编程吗
Is it user testing, marketing, coding?
我可以学Java
'Cause I can learn Java.
你想让我学Java吗
You want me to learn Java?
我可以敲键盘
I could fire up a tune.
你不需要做任何事
You don't need to do anything.
做个美国代表就好
You're just an American face.
什么意思
What do you mean?
到时候会有媒体见面会
There will be media appearances,
当然还有政♥府♥官员参加的产品发布会
and of course, the product launch with the government official.
但你的角色就是"清洁刷"的美国代表
But your role here is to be the American face of Scrubr.
你现在做得很好
And you're doing a great job.
好吧
Okay.
这是你的新办公室
This is your new office.
等等 先说清楚
Wait, let me get this straight.
整个角落的办公室都归我
I get this entire corner office
而且我不用工作
and I don't have to work?
-没错 -我靠
- That is correct. - Damn.
怎么了
What is it?
太棒了 疯妹子
It's awesome is what it is, crazy girl!
抱一个 好吧
Come on in! All right.
美国的办公室
You know, in America this would be, like,
不兴这套
inappropriate for the workplace.
还好我们在中国
Lucky we in China.
我能听到你们说话
I can hear you guys, you know.
我可以听懂一点
I ting dong a little bit.
我可以听懂
I can ting dong.
所以 工作【
So... work.
怎么了 你得吃东西来恢复
Why, you need to eat. Keep strong.
这汤能帮你恢复
This soup will help you heal.
妈
Hey, Ma?
你看到我的手♥机♥了吗 我
Have you seen my phone? I can--
那是什么
What the is that?
鸽子
It's a pigeon.
为什么屋子里有只鸽子
Why is there a pigeon in the house?
沃利 冷静
Oh, Wally, calm down.
它受伤了 从窗户飞进来了
He came in hurt through the window.
我在帮它恢复
I'm nursing him back to health.
妈 那是会飞的老鼠
Ma, that's a flying rat.
天啊 你怎么了
God, what's wrong with you?
不管是不是害虫 它需要帮助
Vermin or not, he needs help.
随便吧 妈
Whatever, Ma.
我要去布伦达家过夜
I'm gonna go spend the night at Brenda's.
别听他的 鲍里斯
Oh, don't listen to him, Boris.
不管别人怎么说 你很漂亮
You are beautiful, no matter what they say.
不要受言语的打击
Words can't get you down.
埃德蒙 你在哪呢
Edmund, where the hell are you?
我的工作签证还在办理
Ugh, my work visa is still processing.
另一个林埃德蒙
Apparently, some other Edmund Lin
2014年加入了伊♥斯♥兰♥国
joined ISIS in 2014.
如果他还没死 我就杀了他
If he's not already dead, I'm gonna kill him.
那边怎么样
How is it over there?
这工作很奇怪
This job is weird, man.
他们不希望我工作
It's like, they don't expect me to work,
但我还有钱拿
but I'm being paid as if I am.
天啊 这不是很好吗
Oh, my God, isn't it amazing
什么都不用干就有钱拿
to get paid to do nothing?
我一直在等待被一家中国公♥司♥收♥购♥
I've been waiting to get acquired by a Chinese company
这样我就可以纸醉金迷了
so I can get wined, dined, and swanked up the cheese hole.
嗯 我只是
I guess. I just,
从来没有坚持过这么久不抽大♥麻♥
I never went this long without smoking weed.
不 诺拉 别在那边找毒品
No, Nora, do not try and find drugs there.
毒品在亚洲是非法的
They're super illegal in Asia.
也许我只是想家了 知道吗
Maybe I'm just homesick, you know?
奶奶老给我发微信
Grandma's been sending me all these WeChats
聊她和那只该死的鸽子
with her and this goddamn pigeon, just...
女孩 振作点 好吗
Girl, suck it up, okay?
你在中国赚着亚洲的钱
You're in China making that Asian money.
出去吃顿正宗的中国菜吧
So, go out there and get yourself a nice authentic Chinese meal.
你说得对 我应该出去
Yeah, you're right. I should go out there and get some--
吃点美味的中国菜 大饱口福
some really good chinese food, you know? Treat myself.
瞧 这里有大蒜
Well, see, here's some garlic here.
我们可以买♥♥点
Yeah, we could do this.
但我们得先买♥♥点姜
Yeah, but we need some ginger first.
你需要帮助吗
Do you need help?
是的 我想喝点水
Yes, I would love some water.
你在这里待了一段时间吗
Have you been living here for a while or something?
两年吧
About two years.
我在为奥♥运♥会训练中国滑雪队
I'm training the Chinese snowboarding team for the Olympics.
就像《冰上轻驰》一样
Oh, like "Cool Runnings"!
是啊 就像那样
Yeah, just-- just like that,
但那是雪橇
except that was, uh, that was bobsledding,
而且很讽刺 因为他们是牙买♥♥加人
and it was ironic because they were Jamaican.
是的 因为那里很暖和
Oh, yeah, 'cause it's a warm environment, yeah.
是的
Yeah, yeah.
让我猜猜 你被"获雇"了
Let me guess, you're an acqui-hire
时间太多 根本没事干
with too much time on your hands and nothing to do.
是的 你怎么知道
Yes, that's exactly-- how'd you know?
伙计 这里很多人都是这样
Oh, mate, there's heaps, heaps of them here.
罗伯 他是英国人
Rob, he's a Brit.
来中国是因为他对王家卫的电影很感兴趣
Came to China 'cause he's super into Wong Kar-wai movies.
斯文和索菲是从挪威来的
Sven and Sophie over there from Norway.
他们在为阿里巴巴招人
They do recruiting for Ali Baba.
还有凯文 他和你一样是美国人
And Kevin. He's American like you.
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表