剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
Oh, I love gambling. This is awesome.
亲爱的 那只是小钱
Honey, that's just chump change.
赌桌才是玩真格的
The real action's at the table.
我不知道怎么玩
You know, I don't know how to play those games.
所以我先挣点小钱
So I figured I'd start small,
然后再上大桌
graduate to the big tables, you know?
你来大西洋城还这么怂吗
You come to Atlantic City to be a pussy?
去赌桌大杀四方吧
Get out there! Conquer! Hit the tables!
我能借一千块吗
Say, can I borrow $1,000?
对不起 我身上没有那么多钱 但是
Oh, I'm sorry, I don't have that kind of money on me, but...
三百怎么样
Well, how about 300?
三百 我只有一张五块的礼品卡
300? All I got is $5 on a Best Buy gift card.
你要分享财富
Well, you've gotta share the wealth.
给我分点
Let me have something!
伙计 我就坐这了
Just gotta saddle up to you here, buddy.
21点[黑杰克]
Blackjack?
干嘛不叫黑姬尔呢
Why not call it blackjill, right?
因为女人嘛
'Cause of women.
来点喝的吗
Can I get you something to drink?
没事 我刚才有点懵了
Oh, that's all right. I just got lost in there.
迷失在深蓝的某处
Somewhere in the deep blues.
绿色还是蓝色
Are they green or are they blue?
-谢谢 -好的
- Thanks. - u202dYeah, okay.
喝点什么吗
Can I-- can I get you a drink?
好的
Yes, yes, um,
一杯山露龙舌兰多少钱
how much is a Mountain Dew tequila?
所有都是免费的
Everything's free.
什么 真的吗
Was that-- what, really?
是的 只要你在这里玩 一切都是免费的
Yeah, as long as you're playing, everything's free.
那我就开玩了 对吧
Then I will be playin', right?
-山露龙舌兰 -u202d是的
- Mountain Dew tequila. - u202dYes.
如果你想喝一杯
And if you want one...
-不用了 -u202d好的
- You know, I'm good. - u202dOkay.
你想拿牌还是停牌
You wanna hit or stay?
什么
What-- what is that?
什么意思
What does that-- What does that mean?
拿牌表示你还想要一张牌
Hit means you want another card.
停牌表示不要了
Stay means you don't.
21点是目标
21 is the objective of the game.
-你要凑到21点 -u202d好的
- You wanna get to 21... - u202dOkay.
-但是不能超过 -所以现在的目标是
- ...without going over. - So-- so the object here then being...
凑到21点
get to 21,
待在那里 住在那里 在那里呼吸 在那里死去
stay there, live there, breathe there, die there.
21点就赢了
21's a winner.
-22点呢 -不行
- 22? - u202dNo good.
好嘞
All right!
去占桌子吧
All right, let's go get our table.
不 韩国人
Oh, no. It's the Koreans.
我们坐别的地方吧
Should we just sit somewhere else?
只有那里有我们需要的插座
Ah, but we need the outlets, and that's the only one.
去和她们谈谈
Let's go talk to them.
不好意思 你好
Oh, excuse me. Hello.
我和我的朋友坐在那里
My friends and I are sitting over there,
但是很不巧 那里没有插座
but unfortunately there's no outlet.
只有这一个
Only this one.
可以共享一下吗
Would it be okay if we shared yours?
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
我正要插♥我♥的平板
I was just about to plug in my iPad.
你的电量还剩多少
Well, what percentage are you at?
89%
89.
电量不满我就不舒服
I don't like to be under 100.
轮到你们的时候
Well... we will let you know
我会喊你们的
when you can come back.
好的 我们15分钟后过来怎么样
Okay, how 'bout we check back in 15 minutes?
我说了我们会喊你们的
I said we will let you know.
亚洲女孩两个8点
Eights for the Asian girl.
我要分牌
I guess I'm gonna split those up.
-你想分开两个8点吗 -是的
- You wanna split those eights? - I wanna split those eights.
这是现在最棒的分牌[劈叉]
Those are the best split in the house.
谢谢 我人称克丽斯蒂·山口
Oh, thank you. They call me Kristi Yamaguchi.
美国著名的花样滑冰比赛选手
拿牌吗
Wanna hit?
给那张加
Hit that one.
继续加 谢谢
And hit that one, thank you.
-21点 -21点
- 21. u202d- 21! 21!
21点然后呢
21 and a what?
拿牌
Hit that up.
-拿牌 -u202d是的
- Hit it up. - u202dYeah.
21点
21!
一共43 42点
For a total of 43-- 42.
21点 太棒了
Go, blackjack, yeah!
你知道吗
You know what?
这是莎迪高露洁大学第一个学期的学费
That is Sadie's first semester at Colgate.
这是你在阿♥拉♥斯加游轮
And that is your first
第一个半年的费用
semester on an Alaskan cruise ship of your choice
因为我希望你可以自爱
because I want you to love you.
告诉莎迪 别玩推特了
And tell Sadie she better stay off Twitter.
对了 你身上的颜色也太绿了
By the way, this color on you is just like a great green.
21点
Blackjack!
大西洋城发生的事不用说出去
Oh, you know, what happens in AC doesn't have to leave AC.
要是你们过会很忙 我是说所有的女孩
If you're busy later, I mean all you girls...
我丈夫以为我是处♥女♥
My husband thinks I'm a virgin.
-你是处♥女♥吗 -u202d当然不是
- Are you a virgin? - u202dHell no!
21点 太好了
Blackjack! Yeah!
你知道吗 这就是为什么
You know what, and that's why
把这个押给汽车工程师学会
I'm gonna pledge that to SAE.
后面的
Yeah! In the back.
21点
21!
21点
Blackjack!
21点
Blackjack!
u202d棒
u202dYeah!
你们真性感
You guys are hot.
你怎么做到的
How are you doing this?
这就像"数字错误" 你玩过吗
It's like Number Bumble. You ever play Number Bumble?
这也是我在平板上玩的游戏
It's a game I play on my iPad, too.
基本上就是你给每一张牌都做加减
It's basically you assign a plus or minus to each of the cards.
发牌的时候
As the cards get dealt around,
注意台上的牌面
you see, you take note of the deck
然后根据你分配的数字系统
and then you realize which cards are gonna come out
就知道会有哪些牌
based on those number systems that you assigned.
这就像"数字错误"
It's like Number Bumble.
就像千禧年版的算牌吗
Like a Millennial version of counting cards?
这就是普通的算牌
Just a normal version of counting cards.
说话小心点
Better watch what you say, you know?
什么 u202d
What? u202d
怎么了
What's wrong with that?
最后冲刺了
Homestretch. Oh, yeah!
不好意思 不好意思
Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me!
-什么 -请跟我走一趟 女士
- Oh, what? - I need you to come with me, ma'am.
请离开牌桌 女士
We need you to leave, ma'am.
算牌是违法的
Counting cards is illegal,
就像在牌桌上自♥拍♥
as is taking selfies at a table,
还有不♥穿♥鞋子一样
as is not having shoes on.
等等
Hey, wait.
咱们做个交易 做个交易
I'll make you a deal. Make you a deal.
这是大西洋城 咱们做个交易
It's Atlantic City. I'll make you a deal.
我马上穿我的鞋子
I'm gonna put my shoes on real quick
所以我穿上鞋子
so I have my shoes when--
好吗 好吧 可以吗
Okay, all right? All right, you good with that?
我爱你 妹子
I love you, girl.
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表