剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
I'm gonna get my eggs out of jail,
马塞尔会提供他的精♥子♥
and Marcel's gonna give me his sperm.
他也会继续帮我做头发
And he's gonna keep doing my hair!
太棒了
Awesome.
双赢啊
We both win!
谢谢你的钱
I'm just gonna... thank you for this.
你可以给我当保姆
Maybe you can be the nanny.
算了吧
I'm good.
爸
Hey, Dad.
我来看看你在干什么
Just, uh, checkin' on ya.
我没懂
I don't get it.
我拿到工资了
'Cause I got a check.
我听说了南希的事
I heard what happened to Nancy.
她干了这么久 居然就把生意卖♥♥掉了
I can't believe she's selling the business after all these years.
但这是一件好事
It's a good thing, though.
她这样其实挺好的
I think it's a good thing for her--
卡伦·卡皮基正在招办公室经理
Karen Kapiki's looking for a new office manager.
她是南希最好的中介之一
She's one of Nancy's top agents.
不要
No!
对不起 我怎么这么激动
Sorry, I didn't mean to say it like that, um...
还是算了
No, I-- no... no.
公主殿下 你也得养家糊口[带熏肉回来]
You gotta bring home some bacon, Princess.
我知道 爸
Yes, I get that, Dad, but...
但我不想在40岁的时候变得和南希一样
I don't wanna be like Nancy at 40, you know?
她说她40岁吗
She told you she was 40?
南希最喜欢下班
Nancy's favorite part of the job was leaving.
我想找份喜欢上班的工作
I want a job where my favorite part is coming.
比如工作时可以高♥潮♥ 我是说情绪高涨
Like, I'm coming at work-- uh, to work.
而且要有意义
And, you know, it has impact.
我工作中的每分每秒
Every hour of every second of my day has impact
不仅要对动物和环境有影响
on not only animals and the environment.
还有人类 全纽约的人有影响
But humans! The humans of New York.
然后我可以得到金钱奖励
Humans of New York. And I get rewarded for that
还可以切实感受到我在工作中
in money... but also in the feeling of impact
带来的这些影响力
and having an impact and making an impact.
熏肉
Bacon.
跟熏肉无关 爸
It's not about bacon, Dad.
而是影响力
It's about impact, all right?
你能油炸它吗
Can you fry that?
一级很基础
Okay, this level one is very basic,
只是学习如何建造你的花♥园♥
just learning how to build your garden and...
我怎么换帽子
Wait, how do I change the hat on my guy?
爸 你还在弄人物形象 随便选一个吧
Dad, you're still on your avatar? Just pick anything!
他看起来太挫了
Well, look, he looks like shit.
奶奶 你怎么拿到的狼牙棒
Grandma, how did you get the mace?
我杀了一个村民
I killed a villager.
不
No!
你不能杀村民
You're not supposed to kill the villagers!
他们爱好和平
They're peaceful people!
我爱杀戮
I love killing!
要不加个围巾
Maybe a scarf.
杀啊 杀啊
Kill it! Kill it!
这游戏好奇怪
Weird game, huh?
是啊 给老娘死
Yeah. Die, motherfucker!
奥卡菲娜是他妈谁啊
Who the fuck is Awkwafina?
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表