剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
Welcome to Scrubr!
贵宾帐篷呢
Um, where's the VIP tent?
酒吧呢
Where's the bar?
女士果酱什么时候来
When do the Ladies Marmalade go on?
杰瑞 杰瑞 杰瑞
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
杰瑞 杰瑞
Jerry! Jerry!
我们走了
Okay, so, um, we're leaving.
-不 不 -不 我们会调整的
- No. No-no-no. - No, we're gonna turn this around.
我们可以调整 别走 我们可以调整
We can turn this around. Stop! We can change it.
我们可以做得更好 我们可以弥补
We can make it better. We can make it good.
-贾斯廷 拜托 -不 不 不
- Justin?! Please? - u202dNo, no. No!
不能退款
There are no refunds!
砸了这里
Burn it down!
埃德蒙 我受不了了
Edmund, I can't do this.
这不是真实的我 我走了
This isn't me. I have to go.
诺拉 我们是一个团队 我们得留下来
Nora, come on, we're a team. We have to stay.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God...
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God...
-汤姆 -埃德蒙
- Tom! u202d- Edmund!
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
汤姆 我要跟你说实话
All right, Tom, I'm gonna get real with you.
我不该雇那个营销白♥痴♥
I never should have hired that marketing idiot
给我办这个垃圾发布会的
to throw me this bullshit launch party.
我不该骗你的
And I never should have lied to you about
那些钱 订阅数 我曾经的成功
the money or the subscribers or how successful I was...
-其实并不成功 -别担心
- or wasn't. - u202dDon't worry.
我仍然信任你
I still believe in you.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be all right.
结束了
Oh, it's over.
我在硅谷完蛋了
I'm done in Silicon Valley.
别这么说 埃德蒙
Don't say that, Edmund.
我们答应人家一百万用户
We promised a million users.
你知道我们现在有多少吗
You know how many we got?
八个
Eight!
我编程了一个天才应用
I coded a genius app,
只有八个人下载了
and only eight people downloaded it!
八是中国人的幸运数字
You know, number eight is a lucky number for the Chinese.
奶奶 现在不是说这个的时候
Grandma, read the room!
我们没赚到钱
We didn't make any money.
我们是互联网的笑柄
We're the laughing stock of the Internet.
我的坑臭死了
My pits stink!
没有投资人会相信我了
And now no investor will ever trust me ever again.
法拉盛草地公园现场报道
I'm here reporting live from Flushing Meadows Park
今天的新应用"清洁刷"发布派对真是一场灾难
from today's disastrous launch party for the new app Scrubr--
为法拉盛祈祷 法拉盛加油
The hashtags PrayForFlushing, FlushingStrong,
"清洁刷"灾难的主题立刻上了热搜
and ScrubrDisaster began trending almost immediately--
营销大♥师♥杰瑞·哈里森
Marketing guru Jerry Harrison
把责任推给"清洁刷"的联合创始人林诺拉
put the blame on Scrubr cofounders Nora Lin
和林埃德蒙 记者目前无法取得联♥系♥
and Edmund Lin, who could not be reached for comment.
当然无法取得联♥系♥
Of course we can't be reached.
我们要躲一辈子
We've gone into hiding forever!
埃德蒙
u202dEdmund?
你快中风了 冷静
You're gonna have a stroke. Just chill out. u202d
他们甚至没有获得活动的许可证
They apparently never even secured a proper permit for the event,
据说他们将面临数千美元的罚款
leading to what we've been told will be thousands of dollars in fines.
纽约新闻 罗西·诺西为您报道
For New York News, I'm Rosie Noesi.
成了
It's happening.
什么成了
What's happening?
奇森特打电♥话♥来了 他们想买♥♥下"清洁刷"
Chinsent called. They want to buy out Scrubr!
恭喜 吃个出奇蛋庆祝一下
Dude, congrats. Have a Kinder egg to celebrate.
不 听着 你个蠢货 不仅仅是我
No, listen, ya dumb. It's not just me.
- 他们想雇我们 -为什么
- They wanna hire us. - u202dWhy?
他们在新闻上看到了"清洁刷"
They saw Scrubr on the news,
他们想"获雇"我们
and now they wanna acqui-hire us--
获取技术并雇佣我们
acquire the tech and hire us.
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
奶奶 有家中国大型科技公♥司♥
Grandma, this huge Chinese tech company
想买♥♥下我们投资人的股份
wants to buy out all our investors,
付清我们的罚款 送我们去中国
pay all our fines, and fly us to China,
把我们安置在豪华公♥寓♥
put us up in capital "A" Apartments,
付我们的钱
and then pay us more money
我们这辈子都赚不到
than we've ever made in our entire lives!
"清洁刷"回来了 就这么定了
Scrubr is back, honey! Gag!
中国 太好了
Ah, China! So exciting.
我还没坐过飞机呢
I've never even been on a plane before.
你的处♥女♥飞
Yeah, well, popping your plane hymen
就是头等舱 不错吧
in first class sounds pretty good, right?
不 听起来很恶心
No, that sounds disgusting.
但是超棒的
But yes, yes!
我们要住在中国吗
So we're gonna live there?
是的 我刚跟你们解释过了 我
Yeah, I literally just explained it to both of you. I...
我曾经离开祖国 来到充满机遇的地方
I left my country to go to a land of opportunity.
看来轮到你们了
Sounds like it's your turn.
我们要去中国了
We're going to China!
落幕 《魔法坏女巫》第一幕结束
Curtain, end of act one of "Wicked."
奥卡菲娜是他妈谁啊
Who the fuck is Awkwafina?
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表