剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
凯文真是个傻♥逼♥ 美国人都是傻♥逼♥吧
Kevin's such a knob. Americans, right?
我也是美国人
I'm American.
嗯
Mm, right.
伙计们
Dudes!
我们在中国
We're in China, bitch!
还好你下了微信
这里根本找不到人聊天
你收到我的照片了吗
没有 等等 你发了啥
可能被和谐了
靠
Damn it.
破鸟
Asshole bird.
妈 你在干什么
Hey, Ma. Whatcha doing?
我在给鲍里斯织飞行帽
Oh, I'm knitting an aviator hat for Boris.
飞行员戴的 很可爱吧
Like, for the pilots. Isn't it cute?
布伦达
Hi, Brenda.
林太太 很高兴再次见到你
Hi, Mrs. Lin, it's nice to see you again.
还有鲍里斯
And Boris.
妈 你不能再把鸟留在这里了
Ma, you can't keep the bird here anymore.
这是拘禁
He's all cooped up.
我在帮它
I'm helping him.
妈 它不需要你的帮助
Ma, he doesn't need your help, look.
它完全康复了
He's-- he's totally healed.
鲍里斯 它是痊愈了
Oh, Boris. He is healed.
对吧
Yeah, see?
但它没有伤害任何人
But he's not hurting anyone.
我们四个可以在这里吃晚饭
We can have dinner here, the four of us.
四个
The four...?
我不想和鸟一起吃饭
I don't wanna eat with the bird.
我不介意它加入我们
I don't mind him joining us.
我也不介意
I don't mind either.
我来摆桌子
I'll set the table.
早上好 诺拉
Good morning, Nora.
怎么了
What's wrong?
一切都很好
Everything is fine.
得了吧 你可以告诉我
Oh, come on. You can tell me.
我又错过了升职的机会
I've been passed up on promotion again.
三年了 我还是个临时工
Three years, still a temp.
我永远当不了正式员工了
I'll never become a zhengshi yuangong.
我能帮上什么忙吗
Is there anything I can do to help?
我能发个邮件什么的吗
Can I send an email or something?
你今晚想跟我和我的朋友们一起出去吗
Do you wanna come out with me and my friends tonight?
你的外国朋友
Your foreign friends?
-是的 -诺拉
- Yeah. - u202dNora...
我的梦想成真了
It would be a dream come true!
不过他们玩得有点疯
Um... they party a little hard, though.
-可以吗 -我准备好了
- Is that okay? - u202dI'm ready.
格蕾丝 格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Grace! Grace! Grace! Grace...
你从哪找到的人才
Where'd you get this legend?
我从没嗑过药
I've never had a drug before!
格蕾丝
Hey, Grace.
你能冷静一下吗
You wanna like maybe cool it down a little bit?
你都爬到吧台上了
'Cause like you're on the bar right now.
我爱你 诺拉
I love you, Nora,
比父母还爱
more than mother and father.
我也爱毒品
I love drug, too!
我们来个3P吧
Let's have a threesome.
格蕾丝 格蕾丝 不行
Grace! Grace! No!
我们说好的
We talked about this.
我走了 我走了
I have to go. I have to go.
格蕾丝 格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Grace! Grace! Grace! Grace...
怎么回事 怎么回事
What-what's happening? What's hap...?
他们都走了
They all left,
警♥察♥说毒品是我的
and the police said the drugs are mine.
不 不是她的
No, they're not hers.
不 不是她的 毒品是我的
No, they're not hers. They're mine.
是我的毒品 是我的
They're my drugs. They're my dr...
没事的 格蕾丝 没事的
It's okay. Grace, it's okay.
-你是外国人 是吗 -是的
- You're foreigner, yes? - u202dYes.
如果你在中国被发现吸毒
If you're caught with drugs in China,
你将面临严重后果
you will be facing major consequences.
格蕾丝 格蕾丝 没事的
Grace, Grace, it's okay.
我必须这么做 我必须这么做 好吗
I have to do this. I have to do this, okay?
没关系
It's all right.
带我走吧 带我进局子吧
Take me in. Take me downtown to Chinatown.
你知道我的意思
Well, you know what I mean.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
跑得不够快啊
Couldn't get away fast enough, huh?
你那个疯妹子害我们被突击检查了
Your cracked out little friend got us raided.
我被捕都是因为她
It's her fault I'm here now.
是啊 都是因为她
Oh, yeah, it's her fault you're here now.
弄的好像你很无辜一样
Like you didn't do anything.
你来到他们的国家
Like you didn't come to a foreign country
完全不尊重他们的法律和文化
and totally disrespect their rules and culture.
然后你进了监狱 你还好意思说
And then you end up in jail and you're like,
这不是我的错 可不嘛 蠢逼
it's not my fault, of course not, stupid.
不管怎样 你和我一样
Like it or not, you're just like me.
林诺拉
Lin, Nora.
是我
Yes!
我要坐牢吗
Am I going to jail?
他要坐牢
He's going to jail!
什么
What?
因为他的公♥司♥没有支付他的罚款
Because his company didn't pay his fines.
不 不 他们每次都会付钱啊
No, no, no, but they always pay.
幸运的是 你的公♥司♥付钱了
Lucky for you, your company paid.
所以我自♥由♥了 我自♥由♥了
So I'm free. So... I'm free.
我能拿回手♥机♥吗
I can get my cell phone back?
你不用坐牢
You're not going to jail.
但你的处罚是被驱逐出境
But your punishment is getting deported
滚回美国
back to America!
回美国 好吧
Back to America? Okay.
好呢 不 还好
Great, no, that's good.
你知道是哪家航♥空♥公♥司♥吗
Do you know what airline it is?
我可以提前打个电♥话♥ 兑现一些积分
Maybe I could call ahead and cash in some points.
我还剩很多里程
'Cause it's a lot of miles.
对吧
u202dRight?
诺拉 诺拉 林诺拉
Nora! Nora! Nora Lin!
-还好赶上了 -格蕾丝
- I'm so glad I caught you. - u202dGrace?
不要跟警♥察♥争论
Shh, you don't argue with the police.
钱讯居然对你使用道德条款
I can't believe Qiancent forced their morality clause on you.
你为我放弃了一切
You gave up everything for me.
你也会这么对我的
You would have done it for me.
我终于成为正式员工了
I finally got promoted to zhengshi yuangong.
真的吗
Oh, really?
等等 你这么做是为了我吗
Wait... did you do that for me?
诺拉 你是我见过的最好的人
Nora, you're the best person I ever met.
-我爱你 -我也爱你 格蕾丝
- I love you. - u202dI love you too, Grace.
说一遍就够啦
All right, I heard you the first time.
再见 格蕾丝
Bye, Grace.
我打量了一下这两个警♥察♥
Get a load of these cops though, huh?
这个有点帅
This one's kinda hot.
我准备撩一下
I would try to smash.
鲍里斯
Boris?
鲍里斯 你在哪
Boris, where are you?
你在这里啊 鲍里斯
Oh, there you are, Boris.
我明白
I understand.
照顾好自己
You take good care of yourself.
谢谢你做我的朋友
And thanks for being my friend.
再见
Bye.
奶奶 我回来了
Grandma, I'm home!
诺拉
Nora?
你回来了
You're back!
怎么搞的
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表