剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
我在哪里
Where am I?
诺拉 你死了
Hi, Nora, you're dead.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
谁啊 拉维恩·考克斯吗 谁啊
Who is that? Who's that? Laverne Cox? Who's that?
不 很多人这么说
No, I get that a lot.
我是上帝 你在天堂
It's God. You're in heaven.
我在天堂
I'm in heaven.
太牛逼了
That's tight!
我是说在天堂很酷
I mean, it's cool that I'm in heaven.
我只是
I'm just, um...
我真的很想我奶奶
I'm just really gonna miss my-- my grandma...
还有我爸
and my dad.
真好
That's sweet.
你经常去看他们吗
Did you visit them often?
我和他们住在一起
I lived with them.
你和他们住在一起
You lived with them?
亲爱的 你快30岁了
Honey, you're almost 30.
那又怎么样 你在批评我吗
So what? I'm-- Are you judging me right now?
怎么了
Like what--?
家家有本难念的经
We all have our own circumstances.
你是受伤了 还是在找工作
So like were you injured or in between jobs?
到底怎么回事
What was the deal there?
我刚拿到博士学位 我在休假
I was getting my PhD. I was on sabbatical.
妹子 我是上帝 我知道你在撒谎
Girl, I'm God. I know when you're lying.
既然你知道我在撒谎 那还问什么呢
If you know I'm lying, then why-- why even ask?
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
很明显这是个测试 诺拉
It's obviously a test, Nora.
猜猜还有什么测试
Hmm, guess what else is a test.
你这个婊♥子♥
You being a bitch.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你说上帝是婊♥子♥
Did you just call God a bitch?
我很肯定你说了
I'm pretty sure you did.
-不 我没有 -我有回放 看
- No, I didn't. - I got playback, watch.
停 停 停
Stop, stop, stop.
猜猜还有什么测试
Guess what else is a test.
你这个婊♥子♥
You being a bitch.
好了 我走了
Okay, that's it. I'm done here.
不 不 再来一次
No, no, give me one more.
不
No...
-诺拉 -u202d什么
- Nora? - u202dWhat?
u202d奶奶
u202dGrandma?
诺拉 u202d
Nora! u202d
-诺拉 -天啊
- Nora! - u202dJesus!
该起床了 下楼
Time to get up. Come downstairs.
-我做了点粥 -u202d粥
- I just made some jook. - u202dJook.
看看你的房♥间 真是一团糟
Look at your room. It's such a mess.
不 没那么糟
No, it's not. It's not that bad.
就像负鼠住的一样
It's like a possum lives here.
-才没有 -还有一个水果卷
- No, they don't. - And there's a Fruit Roll-Up
粘在你的灯罩上
stuck on your lampshade.
怎么还有这么多购物篮
What are all these H Mart shopping baskets?
我在拯救环境
I'm... saving the environment.
可以重复装杂货 要洗的衣服
Reusable for groceries, laundry.
这个是通用的
That one's reusable for general.
我只是在重复使用
I just reuse that.
你就是个囤积狂
You are a hoarder.
你的桌子呢
What about your desk?
你的桌子还能工作吗
How do you get any work done on your desk?
什么桌子
What desk?
我不是囤积狂
And I am not a hoarder.
诺拉 成熟点
Nora, grow up.
你年纪不小了
You're too old for this.
快点 把这些东西扔掉
Come on, throw some of this stuff away.
不 那个不行
No, not that one.
至少扔掉这袋垃圾吧
Can you at least throw away this bag of trash?
那个可以
That, okay, fine.
如果你想住在家里
If you're gonna live at home,
就打扫你的房♥间
clean your room.
-囤积狂 -我不是囤积狂
- Hoarder. - u202dI'm not a hoarder!
我只是在收集
I collect things.
我靠
Oh, shit!
420 伙计 不错嘛
420, gang-gang! It's good-good.
你好啊 泰迪
How you doing, Teddy?
诺拉
Hey, Nora.
伙计 你父母也让你扔垃圾啊
Man, your parents got you on trash duty, too?
咱俩这破事也能碰上
What a suck fest.
我就不能休息一天吗
I'm like, can I get a off day?
你不是27岁吗
Aren't you like 27?
-你需要帮忙买♥♥酒吗 -u202d不用
- You need help buying liquor? - u202dNo.
u202d不用
u202dNo, no.
下周我要高考了
I'm taking my SATs next week.
我靠
Oh, man.
我讨厌高考
I hate the SATs.
但是高考很重要
Yeah, um, you know, they're pretty important, though.
如果我分数够高
You know, if I get a good enough score,
就能上一流大学
I can get into a top college
读法学院
and go to law school
希望可以实现成为体育律师的梦想
and hopefully pursue my dream of being a sports attorney.
你已经知道
Yeah, see, you already know
你长大后要做什么了
what you're gonna do when you grow up?
当然 我不想成为
Of course. I don't wanna end up
和家长一起住
like one of those losers who just lives
像城市原木那样随波逐流的失败者
with their parents at home and floats through life like a townie log.
然后被烟头烧了
Cig burned it.
因为那是 来点吗
'Cause that's the-- Do you dab?
-喜欢吗 -不了
- You into dab? - u202dNo, no.
这是特瓦制药的 现在是白天
It's a Teva. It's daytime.
不用了 但是谢谢你 诺拉
I'm fine, but thank you, Nora.
悲剧
Sad.
奥卡菲娜是
第一季
来自皇后区的诺拉
第一集
-爸爸 -u202d怎么了
- Dad? - u202dWhat's up?
我是城市原木失败者吗
Am I a townie log loser?
不 你不是失败者
No, you're not a loser.
虽然你还住在家里
Sure, you still live at home.
被牙医助理的培训踢了
You got kicked out of the dental assistant training.
但如果你拿自己和你堂弟埃德蒙相比
But if you compare yourself to your cousin Edmund,
他刚买♥♥了套公♥寓♥
who just bought an apartment complex,
现金全款
all cash...
不 你不是失败者
No, you're not a loser.
是的 埃德蒙有一条退化的尾巴
Yeah, well, Edmund has a vestigial tail.
他也不会赢得生命竞赛
Okay, so he's not winning the race of life either.
我说过不要提起埃德蒙退化的尾巴 好吗
I told you, we don't talk about Edmund's vestigial tail, all right?
这么长 好恶心
It's this long. Disgusting.
恶心
It's disgusting.
糟了 我忘了喂乌龟
Shoot, I forgot to feed the turtle.
卡美拉 醒醒 吃早饭了
Carmela, wake up, it's breakfast time?
诺拉 给你看点东西
Nora, I wanna show you something.
好
Yeah.
什么 那是什么
Oh, what's-- What's that?
-这是我子♥宫♥切除术后阴♥道♥的照片 -u202d好吧
- This is a picture of my vagina after my hysterectomy. - u202dOkay.
你老了以后就会这样
This is what happens when you get old.
好在你还年轻
Good thing is that you still young.
更重要的是 你的阴♥道♥还年轻
And more important, your vagina's still young.
-是的 -u202d你的人生还很长
- Right. - u202dYou have your whole life ahead of you.
我知道你会过上特别的生活
I know you will live special life.
我牙上塞了东西
Oh, I got something stuck to my teeth.
你知道吗 是的 奶奶
You know what? It is, Grandma.
在这里我没办法过上特别的生活
I can't live a special life...
对吧
here, right?
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表