剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
Couldn't get away fast enough, huh?
你那个疯妹子害我们被突击检查了
Your cracked out little friend got us raided.
我被捕都是因为她
It's her fault I'm here now.
是啊 都是因为她
Oh, yeah, it's her fault you're here now.
弄的好像你很无辜一样
Like you didn't do anything.
你来到他们的国家
Like you didn't come to a foreign country
完全不尊重他们的法律和文化
and totally disrespect their rules and culture.
然后你进了监狱 你还好意思说
And then you end up in jail and you're like,
这不是我的错 可不嘛 蠢逼
it's not my fault, of course not, stupid.
不管怎样 你和我一样
Like it or not, you're just like me.
林诺拉
Lin, Nora.
是我
Yes!
我要坐牢吗
Am I going to jail?
他要坐牢
He's going to jail!
什么
What?
因为他的公♥司♥没有支付他的罚款
Because his company didn't pay his fines.
不 不 他们每次都会付钱啊
No, no, no, but they always pay.
幸运的是 你的公♥司♥付钱了
Lucky for you, your company paid.
所以我自♥由♥了 我自♥由♥了
So I'm free. So... I'm free.
我能拿回手♥机♥吗
I can get my cell phone back?
你不用坐牢
You're not going to jail.
但你的处罚是被驱逐出境
But your punishment is getting deported
滚回美国
back to America!
回美国 好吧
Back to America? Okay.
好呢 不 还好
Great, no, that's good.
你知道是哪家航♥空♥公♥司♥吗
Do you know what airline it is?
我可以提前打个电♥话♥ 兑现一些积分
Maybe I could call ahead and cash in some points.
我还剩很多里程
'Cause it's a lot of miles.
对吧
Right?
诺拉 诺拉 林诺拉
Nora! Nora! Nora Lin!
-还好赶上了 -格蕾丝
- I'm so glad I caught you. - Grace?
不要跟警♥察♥争论
Shh, you don't argue with the police.
钱讯居然对你使用道德条款
I can't believe Qiancent forced their morality clause on you.
你为我放弃了一切
You gave up everything for me.
你也会这么对我的
You would have done it for me.
我终于成为正式员工了
I finally got promoted to zhengshi yuangong.
真的吗
Oh, really?
等等 你这么做是为了我吗
Wait... did you do that for me?
诺拉 你是我见过的最好的人
Nora, you're the best person I ever met.
-我爱你 -我也爱你 格蕾丝
- I love you. - I love you too, Grace.
说一遍就够啦
All right, I heard you the first time.
再见 格蕾丝
Bye, Grace.
我打量了一下这两个警♥察♥
Get a load of these cops though, huh?
这个有点帅
This one's kinda hot.
我准备撩一下
I would try to smash.
鲍里斯
Boris?
鲍里斯 你在哪
Boris, where are you?
你在这里啊 鲍里斯
Oh, there you are, Boris.
我明白
I understand.
照顾好自己
You take good care of yourself.
谢谢你做我的朋友
And thanks for being my friend.
再见
Bye.
奶奶 我回来了
Grandma, I'm home!
诺拉
Nora?
你回来了
You're back!
怎么搞的
What happened?
说来话长 但是
It's a long story, but...
很高兴见到你 奶奶
Man, I'm happy to see you, Grandma.
回家真好
I'm so happy to be home.
贱♥人♥ 真不敢相信
Bitch, I cannot believe
我刚到你就被驱逐出境了
you got deported right as I get here,
我还得帮你收拾烂摊子
and I have to clean up your shit.
奶奶
Oh, hi, Grandma.
-埃德蒙 -再见 埃德蒙
- Hi, Edmund. - Goodbye, Edmund.
好吧
Okay.
你的鸽子朋友呢
So, where's your pigeon friend?
它走了 它也想回家
He left. He wanted to go home too.
抱歉我把健身车放你房♥间了
I'm sorry about my lifestyler bike.
我以为你搬出去了
I thought you moved out
所以我把你的房♥间当成健身房♥了
so I've been using your room as a gym.
原谅你 但我的确要搬家了
I forgive that, but I am gonna move out.
这次你要搬去哪里
Where you gonna go this time, huh?
我知道了 鲍里斯留下了鞋盒
Oh, I know. Boris left his shoebox.
你可以在里面睡一觉 怎么样
You could sleep in, how 'bout that?
别这样
No.
钱讯给我的薪水 我存起来了
I saved enough money from my Qiancent paycheck
够我第一个月的押金
for at least the first month's deposit
还有几个月的房♥租了
and a couple months' rent.
所以 我去找找房♥子
So... I'm gonna look around.
我靠
Oh, shit.
奶奶 我觉得这次她是认真的
Grandma, I think she's really gonna do it this time.
记住 当一只鸟离巢时
Remember, when a bird leaves its nest,
它会一直记得自己的家
it always knows where its home is.
听你奶奶的话
Oh, you listen to your grandma.
她说的很有道理
She knows her shit.
是啊 我喜欢这里
Yeah. I mean, I love being here,
我想念皇后区
and-- and I missed Queens.
听到了吗 皇后区
You hear that, Queens?
我爱你
I love you!
-这是鸟屎吗 -是的 别碰 那是鲍里斯的屎
- Is that bird shit? - Yeah, don't touch that, that's Boris'.
这是好兆头
It's good luck.
这又是什么
And also, what is this?
那是我的弹跳床
That's my bouncy-bounce.
艾伦和我用来锻炼身体
Ellen and I use it for exercise.
我们要练习二合一
We gotta practice two-sies.
什么二合一
What is two-sies?
下个男妓我要花一次钱干两炮
Two for one with our next male prostitute.
奶奶
Grandma!
奥卡菲娜是他妈谁啊
Who the fuck is Awkwafina?
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表