剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
禁止停车
我就跟你说实话吧
I'm gonna be real with you, all right?
我烧了我朋友的房♥子
I burned down my friend's house.
那是一间两居室的出租♥房♥♥
It's a two-bedroom rental.
很漂亮
It's beautiful and, um...
我不知道该去哪里 我无处可去
I don't know where to go. I have nowhere to go.
女士 很遗憾
Ma'am, I'm sorry to hear that.
但是请你下车好吗
But could you step out of the car, please?
我没穿裤子
I'm not wearing pants.
你什么 什么
What do you-- What?
我喜欢睡觉时
I like to sleep with--
感受下面的皮肤
just feeling the surface underneath.
你得下车
You gotta step outta the car.
-你的车要被拖走 -我很害羞
- You're being towed. - I'm just shy, you know?
你能转过去
So just-- if you could just...
当然
Oh, absolutely.
-那是什么 -车轮夹锁
- What is that? - u202dThat's a boot.
不 今天不行
Nope, not today.
-你能捎我一程吗 -u202d不行
- Can I ride with you? - u202dNo!
你有裤子吗
Do you have pants?
不 我还怎么上班啊
No! What am I gonna do for work?
科里·安德伍德
Cory Underwood!
我爱你
I love you!
爸
Hi, Dad.
你为什么不回家呢
Why didn't you just come home?
我不知道 因为我有尊严吧
I don't know. My dignity?
所以你住在车里
So you started living in your car?
我想证明我自己能做到
I-- I wanted to prove that I could do it on my own.
你知道你妈分娩了大约37个小时吗
You know that your mother was in labor for like 37 hours?
你就像怪物一样紧紧抓住她的子♥宫♥
You clung onto her uterus like The Thing.
太恶心了 我都吐在护士身上了
It was so gross, man, I threw up on the nurse.
孩子出来以后并不干净
u202dYou know, the baby comes out, it's not all clean.
浑身都是异物
There's all this stuff all over it.
看起来就像水果馅饼里面一样
It looks like the inside of a Pop-Tart.
然后她走过来说"先生 你想剪断脐带吗"
And then she comes up to me, "Do you wanna cut the cord, sir?"
我说"天哪
And I said, "Holy shit.
不 我不想剪
No, I don't wanna cut the cord.
你来剪"
You cut the cord."
这有什么意义 你想说什么
Is there a point? Is this going somewhere?
几年以后
You know what? It's a few years later, right?
你还是紧紧不放[坚持]
And you're still hanging on.
有时你做出惊人的举动
Sometimes you-- you make a big move
因为你认为你应该这么做
because you think you're supposed to.
有时你做出惊人的举动
And sometimes you make a big move
因为你真的已经准备好了
because you're really ready to make a big move.
但是
But... you know.
我会一直陪着你
I'm always here.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
如果你有500块
Because if, you know, if you did have
可以把我的车赎出来 那就
that 500 to get my car out, that'd be...
-绝对没有 -没事
- Abso--lutely not. - That's all right.
u202d走吧
u202dLet's go.
爸爸和奶奶 进来新房♥间吧
Hey, Dad and Grandma, come on in the new room.
天啊
Holy shit!
这里发生了什么
What happened here?
我能看见地板了
I can see the floor.
还有一条蓝色的地毯 谁能想到啊
We got a blue carpet and everything. Who knew?
你早就知道是蓝色的
You knew it was blue. You knew it was blue, yeah.
不过真的弄得很不错
This is impressive, though.
你扔了多少袋东西
How many bags of like stuff did you throw out?
看来我不需要搬出去
Turns out I didn't need to move out.
我只是需要清理一下
I just needed to clean up a little bit.
是的 我是囤积狂
And yes, I was a hoarder.
我承认
I admit that.
我看着镜子 面对了自我
I looked myself in the mirror and I confronted it.
真棒
Well, good for you.
我1000%支持你
I mean, I'm telling ya, I support you 1,000%.
爸爸 猜猜我留下了什么
Guess what I saved of the records, Dad.
-其实是在我的收藏夹 -什么东西
- Actually, it was in my keep pile. - What is it?
我的以色列·卡马卡威沃尔
My Israel Kamakawiwo'ole C--
我的以色列·卡马卡威沃尔光盘
My Israel Kamakawiwo'ole CD!
谢谢 妈 我一直在找这个
Thanks, Ma. I've been looking for that.
太好了
Excellent.
给你了 给你了
You can have it. You can have it.
我为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
谢谢 奶奶
Thanks, Grandma.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
-我做了点麻婆豆腐 -我的最爱
- I made some mapo doufu. - Oh, my favorite.
不用了
Um, I'm good.
我想待在清理过的新房♥间
I'm gonna stay in my new decluttered room.
整理一下我的房♥间
You know, Marie Kondo my place a little bit.
麻理惠是日本整理女神
在这里待会 挺好的
Just hang out. Yeah. It's gonna be good.
好
Okay.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
那好像是我的床单
I think those are my sheets.
-我受不了麻理惠 -u202d没错
- I can't stand Marie Kondo. - u202dOh, that's right.
好吧
Oh, yeah.
我永远也不会离开你们
I will never leave you.
我爱你们
I love you.
奥卡菲娜是他妈谁啊
Who the fuck is Awkwafina?
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表