剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
很好笑吧 笑得真开心
It's funny, huh? You having a little laugh, yeah?
对不起 我只是
I'm sorry, I just...
你看起来像《勇敢传说》的梅里达
You look like Merida...from "Brave."
阿莎
Asha?
你听我说
I need you to listen to me.
你认真听我说 好吗
I need you to listen to me hard, okay?
给我拿顶帽子 戴在我头上
I need you to get me a hat, put it on my head,
然后离我远点 好吗
and then get the hell away from me, all right?
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
我们这里不卖♥♥帽子
I don't think we sell hats here.
给我拿顶帽子
Get me a hat!
我找一顶
I'll find one.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
还好我没漂金我的屁♥眼♥
It should've been my asshole.
杰夫在埃尔姆赫斯特社区中心打卡
杰夫
Oh, Jeff.
希望你没丢下我一个人去打校内篮球
You better not be starting some intramural basketball without me.
单亲家长互助小组 埃尔姆赫斯特
今天下午三点
"东京漂移"既视感
Okay, Tokyo Drift.
埃德蒙
Edmund?!
纽约这么多快车司机 怎么遇到你了
Ugh, of all the Rideshare drivers in New York.
-喝水吗 -u202d好
- You want a water? - u202dYeah.
你有充电器吗
Do you have a charger, actually?
天哪 你把头发染成这样是在搞笑吗
Oh, my God, are you joking with this hair right now?
u202d没有
u202dNo.
你在拍照吗
Are you taking a picture?
你这个颜色和发量
It's the exact color and consistency
跟约翰尼·德普演的疯帽匠一模一样
of Johnny Depp's reprisal of the Mad Hatter.
笑死爷了
I am weak!
你在纽约干什么
What are you doing in New York?
-我住在这里 -u202d什么
- I live here now. - u202dWhat?
我离开了帕洛阿尔托
I left Palo Alto.
我要像凯莉·罗兰那样单飞
I'm going solo like Kelly Rowland.
单飞做什么
Going solo, doing what?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
-为什么 -u202d因为
- Why not? - u202dBecause...
至少你回来了 你父母高兴吗
Well, are your parents happy at least that you're back?
他们不知道我在这里 别告诉他们 好吗
They don't know I'm here, and don't tell them, okay?
-为什么 -别问了 好吗
- Why not? - u202dJust stop asking questions, okay?
目的地已抵达
You have arrived at your destination.
150米你还要坐快车
You took a Commutez to go 500 feet?
我这身可是菲拉格慕
I'm wearing Ferragamos
这个城市遍地都是尿
and there is urine all over this city.
你住在这里
And you're living here?
埃德蒙 这间公♥寓♥的单间
Edmund, a studio in this apartment costs
月租都得一万
like $10,000 a month.
你猜顶层公♥寓♥花了我多少钱
Imagine what I'm paying for the penthouse.
-什么公♥寓♥ - 再见 诺拉
- That what house?! - u202dGood-bye, Nora.
你在忙什么
What are you up to?!
我知道你肯定在忙什么
I-I know you're up to somethin'.
到底是什么
What is it?!
单亲家长互助小组 埃尔姆赫斯特
埃尔姆赫斯特社区中心
你在找入口吗
Are you looking for the entrance?
-是的 -就在拐角
- Oh, yeah, I-- - Yeah, it's around the corner.
我还纳闷呢
I was wondering about that.
他戴着大都会小帽子
So he's got his little Mets cap on.
单亲家长互助小组
然后退后两步
And he just pulls away from me.
冲过马路 朝我跑过来
Darts across the street, runs right at me.
跳到我怀里
Jumps in my arms.
那是离婚后
So that was the first time
蒂米第一次拥抱我
that Timmy hugged me after the divorce.
伙计
Hey, man.
-你想分享吗 -我不知道
- You wanna share next? - Oh, I don't know.
-不想吗 -u202d嗯
- No? - u202dNo.
别有压力
No pressure.
只听也可以
It's okay if you just wanna listen.
我爱我的孩子
I love my kids.
但有时我也讨厌他们
But sometimes I also hate 'em.
他们太自私了
They're so selfish.
有时候我只想大喊
Sometimes I just wanna scream,
"别教育我了 我一个人扛下了所有"
"Stop judging me! I'm doing this alone."
今早我就吼了我女儿这句话
I yelled at my daughter this morning.
我突然就上头了
Something just set me off.
我明白
I totally get it.
这就像我一直在和查克争论
It's like I'm constantly arguing with Chuck.
我的贾思敏今天对我说
My Jasmine said to me today,
"爸爸 我爱你这么多"
"Daddy, I love you this much."
你知道她有多爱她的保姆吗
You know how much she loves her nanny?
好惨
Oh, yikes.
我差点自杀
I damn near killed myself.
上周我去了哈莉的学校分发午餐
I went to Hallie's school last week to hand out lunches.
她的朋友
And every single one of her friends...
都拥抱了我
gave me hugs.
你有什么困扰 艾伦
What's your issue, Ellen?
我没有 我只是
I don't have one. I just--
我真的很想分享一下
I really wanted to share.
孩子这个年龄真可爱
Kids are-- They're so cute at this age.
你们的孩子多大了
So how old are your kids?
-3岁 -u202d5.75岁
- Three. - u202dFive and three quarters.
我的小家伙8岁
My little guy's eight.
你女儿多大了
How old's your daughter?
她二十...
She's twen--
7岁 她7岁
Seven, she's seven.
这个年纪很难管
That's a rough age.
是的
Yes, it is.
女士 女士
Ma'am? Uh, ma'am.
女士
Hey, lady!
怎么了
What's going on?
抱歉 我在等我丈夫 马克·芬克斯
So sorry. I'm just waiting for my husband, Mark Fingers.
等等 诺拉
Wait, Nora?
-什么 -u202d诺拉
- Sorry, what? - u202dNora.
-天哪 丹尼尔 -u202d是的
- Oh, my God, Daniel? - u202dYeah. Yes!
-天哪 -天哪
- Oh, my God! -u202dOh, my God!
上次我见到你的时候
Last time I saw you, you were like
你还在抽薄荷醇
chain-smoking menthols and wearing that little
戴了一个北面的腰包
North Face butt pack thing.
-是的 我初中挺混的 -u202d是的
- Yeah, junior high was unfortunate. - u202dYeah.
我是来看我的堂弟 林埃德蒙
Um, I'm here to see my cousin, Edmund Lin.
等等 你是说蒙迪钱袋吗
Hold on, Moneybag Mundie?
你叫他钱袋
You call him Moneybags?
他住在顶层公♥寓♥ 过着逍遥日子
He is up in that penthouse living it up!
他一直在上面逍遥
He's been living it up in there?
是的 坏婊♥子♥进进出出的
Yes, bad bitches in and out,
一直进进出出
in and out, in and out, all the time.
不 那不是埃德蒙
No, he wouldn't-- That's not Edmund.
他没有 有女人上去
He's doesn't have-- Women, women going up there?
女人 坏婊♥子♥ 坏男人
Women, bad bitches, male bad bitches.
性别不明的坏婊♥子♥
u202dLike gender non-specific bad bitches.
有时候我真的看不出来
I can't even tell sometimes.
不知道他在忙什么
Man, I wonder what he's up to.
你还记得我们以前玩《车♥库♥乐队2》吗
Do you remember when we used to play GarageBand 2?
-《摇滚乐队2》 -《摇滚乐队2》没错
- "Rock Band 2." - u202d"Rock Band 2," Yes!
我玩到"专家级"了
I was doing "Expert,"
你连"中低音"都不行
and you couldn't even do "Medium bass."
是的 真有趣
Yeah, that was fun.
-你当时好可爱 -你现在很可爱啊
- You were cute. - u202dYou're cute now.
-现在吗 -u202d是啊
- Right now? - u202dYeah.
得了吧 我一点也不可爱
Stop. I'm not even cute right now.
-是吗 -才没有
- Yeah, no. - u202dI'm not.
我现在好丑
I am so fucking ugly right now.
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表