剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
- That was me. - That was you.
太棒了
That-- that was great.
我超爱你笑的声音 兄弟
I fuckin' love the sound of your smile, bro.
再来一次
Go again.
鼠肺 他在哪里
Rat Lung! Where is he?!
耳熟吗
Sound familiar?
小梅 你的亚裔美国朋友来这里干什么
Mel, what is your Asian-American friend doing here?
你忘带手♥机♥了吗
Did you forget your phone?
你利用了我
You used me.
我是这首歌♥的精髓
And I am the star of that track.
精髓
Star?
-歌♥曲 -闹呢
- Track? - Yeah.
诺拉 淡定 姐妹
Nora, chill out, girl.
不 老娘不淡定了
No, I'm done being chill. I am done being chill.
你们知道吗
Because you know what?
我付出了内心和灵魂
I gave you my heart and soul in there.
我要版税
I want royalties.
拿到阴屁钱之前 我是不会走的
And I'm not gonna leave until I get that queef money.
你说真的
You serious?
如果可能的话
If-- if possible.
好吧
Okay.
-马库斯 算算吧 -快算算 马库斯
- Marcus, do the maths. - Yeah! Do the maths, Marcus.
好
Okay.
就20块1毛
$20.10? That's it?
声云赚不到钱的
You don't make any money off of SoundCloud.
我父母超级有钱
My parents are just like super wealthy.
是的 光靠搞音乐是活不下去的
Yeah, music is an unsustainable career.
好歹把那首歌♥撤下来吧
Well, at least maybe take the track down.
对不起 亲爱的 阴屁已经归我了
I'm sorry, honey. I own that queef.
我们刚刚付了你钱
We just paid you for it.
好吧 那你们尝尝这个
Fine! But I'll leave you with this.
她没事吧 她经常这样吗
Is she okay? Does she normally do this?
靠 没屁了
Damn it! I lost it!
-谢谢你的扁豆面包 -谢谢你们
- Thanks for the lentil loaf. - Thank you.
记得来犹他的普罗沃
Hey, come out to Provo, Utah.
我们可以去净化一下
And then we can do a cleanse.
奶奶肯定会吃的
Grandma's definitely gonna eat it.
-好 -再见 我已经开始想你们了
- All right. - Bye, I miss ya already.
再见
Bye.
你吃吗
Are you gonna eat that?
扔进垃圾桶
Put it in the garbage.
诺拉
Nora.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我和鼠肺分手了
I broke up with Rat Lung.
我以为他脖子上的文身是埃莉诺·罗斯福
That Eleanor Roosevelt tattoo on his neck?
其实是他的爷爷
That was his grandpa.
总之 我有东西给你
Anyway, um, I got something for you.
硬盘
A hard drive?
我偷了他的录音
I stole his samples.
这下他用不了你的阴屁声了
Now he can't use your queefy sounds.
没人可以了
No one can.
天哪 谢谢你
Oh, my God, thank you.
之前没有人
No one-- no one's ever done...
为我做过类似的事
something of this like, specifically this
特别是这种事
for-- for me before.
没有就好
Yeah, I hope not.
你找男人的品位得提升一下了 妹子
You need better taste in men, girl.
是啊
Ugh, yeah.
-可不嘛 -你饿吗
- Ya think? - Are you hungry?
水壶 鼠肺 当然了
Jug, Rat Lung. Hell yeah!
我饿死了
I'm starving.
我们的分手炮特别激烈
We had like breakup sex that was intense.
我知道 你不小心点到视频通话了
Yeah, I know. You accidentally FaceTimed me.
-你奶奶做饭吗 -奶奶
- Does your grandma cook? - Grandma!
对了 我的小号♥呢
By the way, where's my trumpet?
我们得清理一下
Oh, we're gonna have to clean that.
什么意思 清理什么
What do you mean, we're gonna have to...?
奥卡菲娜是他妈谁啊
Who the fuck is Awkwafina?
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表