剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
早上好 吉恩 玛姬还在生你的气吗
Good morning, Gene! Maggie still mad you?
你还是早点哄哄她吧 中午见
You better talk to her. I'll see you at lunch.
上班了 家人们
Get back to work, you guys!
尤其是你 布莱恩 逗你呢
Especially you, Brian! Just kidding.
嗨 娜奥米 好久不见
Hey, what's up, Naomi? How ya doin'?
哟 哟 哟
Oh, oh, oh, oh! Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!
这就对了
All right, that's it.
你 就是你 我记得昨天见过你
Hey, hey, hey, I remember you from yesterday.
递给我龙舌兰酒的那个
You got my tequila?
他连PR剪辑软件都不知道
He doesn't even know Adobe Premiere.
他有个画图软件 但也是试用版
He has Illustrator, but it's like the demo version.
然后他死了
And then he died!
不不不 不是真死 别当真 但真的很搞笑
Yeah, no, no, no, don't, no. No, but no, it was funny.
真的 笑死
Admit it, admit it.
再见
Hi, guys.
你看什么看 -没 没什么
What are you looking at? - Nah--ah, no, nothing.
我没看 我不是看你们
I wasn't star--I wasn't staring at you guys.
不是 我是在看你们 但我不是变♥态♥
Ah, I was staring. But not in a sexual way.
我走了 我先走路回家了
I'm walking. I'm just walking home.
嘿 诺拉 好久不见 -嘿 丹尼尔
Hey, Nora. What's up? - Hey. Daniel?
是我
Yeah.
抱一下 对
Oh, oh, yeah, yeah, yes, okay, yeah.
好巧 -对啊
Damn. - Yeah.
诺拉 你简直容光焕发啊
Nora. This glow up!
不不 你才是 越来越有型了
No, no. You! You're a glow up.
看这身行头 简直了
Look at that. Look at that!
我找到一份新工作 -是嘛
I got a new job. - Okay.
是的 做律师助理 -太棒了
I did, yeah. Paralegal. - Nice.
你知道吗 班德公♥司♥
Yeah, you know, Binder and Binder?
你是说 宾德公♥司♥
"Bihnder and Bihnder."
不是那家 那家公♥司♥我知道 挺好的
Oh, no, I know, they do good work,
不过我这家是 班德
but this is "Bynder and Bynder."
总之 我同时还在法学院
Anyways, it's just in the meantime while I study
上学 所以... -天啊 法学院
for law school, so... - Oh, man, law school.
太棒了吧 老兄
That's--that's amazing, dude.
我上次见你的时候 你还是个追着快递跑的小屁孩
Last time I saw you, you were like chasing packages down.
是啊 -挺好的
Yeah. - That's good.
抱歉很长时间没有联♥系♥你
Sorry I haven't texted you in a while.
就是... -没关系 没事
It's just... - No, that's okay.
我前几天还想你来着
But I was thinking about you the other day.
我在唐人街一个面包店
I was in, Chinatown, at this bake shop.
他们那有...一种水果 你知道吗
They had...that one fruit, you know?
就闻起来像僵尸屁♥股♥那么臭那种
That one fruit that smells like hot zombie ass?
榴莲 -对
Durian. - Yes!
对 就是榴莲
Yes, they had durian in there.
对 你不喜欢吃榴莲 -太讨厌了
Yes, you hate durian. - I hate it.
我宁可跟我爷爷做♥爱♥ 都不想吃那个
I would rather have sex with my grandfather than eat that.
真的吗 你确定 那种行为还挺糟糕的
Oh, really? You do--that's a horrible act.
老实说... -其实味道也可以接受的
Honestly... - It's not that bad.
接受无能 真的难吃
It is pretty bad. It's pretty bad.
我觉得很好吃啊
It's delicious.
要不要去喝一杯"求同存异"酒
You wanna agree to disagree over drinks?
现在吗 -对 现在
Right now? - Yeah, why not?
去 去 走吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's do it.
好 走 -走
All right, let's go. - Okay.
但榴莲是真的难吃
It really is that bad, though.
好吃 你 你要慢慢培养自己的品味
No, it--it's-- it's an acquired taste.
行 行
Okay, okay.
那我要怎么培养品味
Well, then how do I acquire the taste?
你就多吃点榴莲
You just put it in your mouth.
行吧 好
Okay. Okay, okay.
太丢人了 抱歉抱歉
This is so embarrassing. I--I apologize for this.
别想太多
Don't worry about it.
靠 我去
Oh. Oh, fuck! My god! Oh!
没事 弟弟 别多想
It's all right, buddy. We're all good.
别 别乱碰电器哦
Don't--don't mess with electrocute-ticity.
真不敢相信触电还能把腿摔断了
I can't believe my legs broke when I got electrocuted.
简直了
So crazy.
我们来这干嘛
What--what are we doing here?
我想带你来我们第一次见面的地方
I wanted to take you where we first met.
或者说 我们再次相遇的地方
Or, not where we first met. Where we re-met.
不是吧 天呢 我的天
Oh. Oh! Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.
瞌睡虫 该醒了
Slippyhead. Wake up.
什么 -懒鬼
What? - Slippyhead!
上班要迟到了 -不 不要
Time for work soon! - No, no, no!
诺拉 醒醒
Nora! Wake up!
快给我带上戒指 我们现在就他妈结婚
Let's just get married right the fuck now!
醒醒 诺拉
Wake up, Nora!
啊 啊 知道了 啊 不要
Aah! Aah! Oh, yes! Wah, no!
原来是个梦啊
I was having a dream.
要上班了 -我能听见 别喊了
You have to go to work! - I--I can hear you!
起床 -起了
Get up. - I am.
快点
Get up.
我醒了 我睁眼了
I'm awake. My eyes are open.
奶奶 这个是好吃
Grandma, it's delicious,
但确实不增肌啊
but it doesn't exactly build muscle.
我是说 我爱你 但是...
Okay? I mean, I love you, but it's...
看来某人又要...迟到了
somebody's gonna be late...again.
谁让奶奶刚才
Because Grandma woke me up
从床另一边叫我起床的
on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
不是吧 奶奶 -我可不背黑锅
Shame on you, Grandma! - Hey, don't blame it on me.
本来就不应该我叫你起床 -那就别叫
I shouldn't be your alarm clock. - Then don't be.
你不用叫我的
You don't have to be my alarm clock.
又不是没有闹钟
There's technology for that now.
奶奶 你还记得她说她能一个人住的时候吗
Grandma, remember when she thought she could live alone?
记得
Oh, yeah.
我都不知道她每天都干些啥
I don't even know how she functions.
她就像花栗鼠龙♥卷♥风♥一样
She's like that chipmunk tornado.
就是 啥
Yeah! What?
那叫袋獾[塔斯马尼亚的恶魔] 好吗
It's the Tasmanian Devil, okay?
花栗鼠很小 -我就是这么说的
A chipmunk is a small. - That's what I said.
这俩有什么区别吗 是不是像鼹鼠一样的动物
Oh, what's the difference? It's like a mole.
天呢 我的眼睛
Oh, my god.
她把短袖塞到内♥裤♥里了
She's got her shirt tucked in her underwear.
等下 那是我的内♥裤♥
Hey, that's my underwear! Yes!
你穿了奶奶的内♥裤♥吗
You're wearing Grandma's underwear?
哪有 我可不♥穿♥她的
No, I'm not wearing Grandma's underwear.
这是我的
These are my underwears.
我从十元店买♥♥的
I bought these from the 0.99 store.
弄坏了就买♥♥新的赔 她穿了
You break it, you buy it. She's wearing it.
你大概是拿不回来了
I don't think you're gonna get it back now.
找到了 -电子烟啊
Found it. - Oh, it's the holy vape.
做了点伪装 所以比较难找
It's camouflage so it's harder to find.
原来你上班需要电子烟啊
You need that, don't you? For work.
你终于可以去上班了
Now you can work.
是的 还有 你们知道吗
Yeah, and guess what? And guess what?
你们俩就是小气鬼
You two are mean-spirited.
小气... 不是吧
Mean-spir... oh, come on,
抱歉伤到你的小心脏了 -记得给我洗内♥裤♥
I'm sorry! - Wash that underwear!
回来吃点早餐
Come back and have some breakfast.
公主大人
Princess!
泰迪 是你啊
Oh, Teddy! Skoot skoot, hit the whoa!
最近怎么样
What's up?
好久没见你了
I haven't seen you around the block.
你去哪了
Where you've been?
我现在在上学 诺拉
I'm just at school now, actually, Nora.
现在是回家过周末
Yeah, just home for the weekend.
沃特茅...酷啊 达特茅斯学院 对吧
Oh! Ortmo, cool! Dartmouth, yes!
整挺好 学校很棒
That's cool. Big--Big 5, right?
就是终于搬出去住了的感觉真好
It's just been nice to finally move out, you know?
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表