剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
而且永远别洗
and never to wash it.
再时不时晃一晃
And if you just give it a little shake...
但是你的头发为什么这么蓬松
But how does it get so floppy?
天生的
It's natural.
我兼♥职♥过很长时间的模特
I was a part-time model for a long time.
天啊 南希
Oh, my God! Oh, my God, Nancy!
有人想买♥♥那个美帝死亡陷阱
Someone wants to buy the American Death Trap!
什么
What?
快看 我们的网站 看吧
Check it out. Our website. See?
天哪 不可思议
Oh, my God, that is incredible.
瞧瞧 他们明天就想参观
And get this. They want a viewing tomorrow.
不 明天 房♥子暂时还不能住
Oh, no, tomorrow. No, it's still condemned.
不不 我打给卫♥生♥部♥了
No, no, not anymore. I already called the DOH.
还打给了房♥屋委员会
I called NYCHA. I told 'em.
他们已经修好水管 石棉板
They fixed the leaky pipes, the asbestos,
清理了霉菌
the black mold, all that.
诺拉 你看过那房♥子吗 明天肯定不行的
But, Nora, have you seen it? It'll never be ready in time.
没事 我有清洁车
No, no, I got a-- I got a cleaning cart.
全套装备 还有地板清洁液
I got all the supplies. I got... Fabuloso.
全都有
I got all of it.
-好吧 -嗯
- Okay. - Yeah.
-诺拉 太感谢了 -嗯
- Nora, thank you so much. - Yeah.
我也想留下来帮你
Well, I'd love to stay and help but...
但我预约了比基尼除阴毛
I have an appointment to get my pubes microbladed.
我喜欢对称
I just love symmetry.
好的
Sure.
享受一个人的时光真好
So great to have all this me time.
再见 诺拉
Bye, Nora.
再见 南希
Bye, Nancy.
不
No!
我♥操♥
Fuck...
操
Fuck...
泰迪 这里
Ted! Scoot-scoot!
-诺拉 -泰迪 过来
- Nora? - Ted, psst! Come here.
你干嘛打扮成这样
Why are you dressed like that?
什么样
Like what?
你穿的像摇滚芭比一样
You look like "Hedwig and the Angry Inch."
听着 我需要阿德拉
No, listen, Teddy, I need Adderall.
我知道那家伙肯定有
I know these have it. I know he has it.
我观察他好久了
Been looking at him the whole time.
我知道你在上高中
I know you're in high school.
要考大学入学考试 要考高考
You got the ACTs, you got the SATs,
还有学生会 联邦助学申请
you got the Regents, you got FAFSA.
我知道 但是
I know, I know, but...
我需要你的帮助 求你了
I need-- I need a solid here... please.
我只有维丸迪
Okay, I have Vivantic.
-好 -我父母给我买♥♥的
- Okay. - My parents made me get it,
但是比阿德拉药效强得多 所以
but it's a lot stronger than Adderall, so...
太棒了
Great.
好吧
Okay.
赞啊 伙计 谢谢
Awesome, dude. Thank you.
诺拉 诺拉
Whoa, Nora, Nora, uh...
我不知道要不要把这个给你
I'm not sure if I feel comfortable giving this to you.
我感觉你现在非常像查理·辛
You're giving me really strong Charlie Sheen vibes,
抱歉 我不能给你
and I'm... I don't think I can do this, I'm sorry.
听着 我现在压力很大
Listen! I'm under a lot of pressure here, okay?
白天我是房♥地♥产♥中介
I got a day job as a real estate agent.
晚上我要玩《野蛮山谷》
I got a night job. It's playing "Savage Valley."
在这个世界上
And I got a lot of people
有很多人在指望我
depending on me in my universe, all right?
爸爸 奶奶 蒂埃里 科菲 南希
I got Dad, Grandma, Thierry, Kofi, Nancy.
好多人 我压力好大 泰迪
I got all of them and-- and I'm stressed out. Teddy...
好吧 你拿走吧
Fine, fine, you know what? Just take it, just take it.
一定要小心
Uh, please be careful!
药效很强 请谨慎使用
It's really strong, so dose with caution!
不用它 你也很特别
You're still special without it!
危房♥
出去 臣服吧
Get out of here! Vanquish!
诺拉 你在干什么
Nora, what the hell are you doing?!
驱逐 驱逐
Banishment! Banishment!
住手 诺拉
Nora, stop it!
南希 我刚才在打扫卫生
Nancy, I... I was-- I was cleaning.
人鱼族突然出现了
And-- and-- and the merpeople came in.
它们在跳邪恶之舞
They were doing their evil dance and...
然后我就迷失自我了 抱歉
And I, uh... I lost sight of myself, I'm sorry.
人鱼根本不存在
There are no merpeople.
虽然根据法律要求我要向你们透露
Though I am legally required to disclose that there have been
这里会有加拿大人的鬼魂出现
some sightings of Canadian ghosts.
我就知道
I knew it!
我们去看看卧室
Let's make it to the bedroom.
楼上的自然光特别棒
There's some wonderful, natural sunlight in there, upstairs.
南希 对不起
Nancy, I'm sorry.
我对你非常失望
I am very disappointed in you.
回家吧 没你的事了
Go home. You are done here.
你有一封卷轴
蒂埃里LK9 科菲123
我从没收到过卷轴
I've never gotten a scroll before.
亲爱的笨蛋诺拉22
Dear NorrestGump22.
经过深思熟虑
After much consideration, we have decided
我们决定将你驱逐出队
to expel you from our team.
我们不喜欢你现在的样子
We don't like who you've become.
一个烧农田
Someone who burns farmlands.
偷曼德拉根
Steals mandrake root.
奴役人鱼族
Enslaves merpeople.
杀害队友的人
And murders your own teammates.
有你在 我们永远无法成为
With you, we will never make it
贾里德电竞博客二线队
to tier two of Jared's E-Sports Blog.
这对我们来说很重要
And, as you know, that is everything to us.
南希
Hey, Nancy.
我来拿我的东西
I just came to collect my things.
我的幸运星 诺拉
Nora, Nora, my star!
怎么了
What's-- What's going on?
我不是被开除了吗
I-I thought I was fired.
是的 但我也一样
You are, but so am I.
什么
What?
我说过把美帝死亡陷阱卖♥♥掉后
I said when I sold the American Death Trap
我就会退休
that I would retire.
昨天奥斯沃克家给我开了一个很低的报价
And yesterday, the Oswaks made me a very low offer,
我立刻接受了
which I immediately accepted.
-太棒了 -的确
- Oh, man, that's amazing. - It is amazing,
这多亏了你
and it's all thanks to you.
所以你的事业
So the-- so the business is--
-就这么结束了 -是啊
- It's just done? - Yeah!
卖♥♥掉美帝死亡陷阱以后 我也没啥可做的了
Without the American Death Trap, what is there for me to do?
那些超长的午休
And all those long lunch breaks made me think
让我发现我应该做回自己
I should really get back to Nancy.
真替你高兴
Well, yeah, I'm-- I'm very happy for you.
虽然我因为失业难过
I mean, I'm sad that I'm out of a job, obviously,
-但我真的替你高兴 -谢谢
- but I'm very happy for you. - Thank you.
虽然昨天真的是一场灾难
Even though yesterday was a total disaster,
但你是一名出色的助手
you've been an incredible assistant.
等等 别忘了你第一份也是最后一份的薪水
Oh, wait! Don't forget about your first and last paycheck.
薪水
Paycheck?
这不是我们之前说好的数
It's not the number we agreed upon,
-因为我翻倍了 -什么
- because I doubled it. - What?!
379块
$379?!
-是的 -谢谢你 南希
- Yeah! - Thank you, Nancy.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你都不知道这对我来说意味着什么
You don't know what this means.
我可以把我的车赎出来了
I can get my car out of jail.
我终于可以在保险杠贴上运输统♥计♥局♥的贴纸了
I-- I can finally get a BTS sticker on my bumper.
我要取出我的卵子
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表