剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
我看到阴♥茎♥了
It's a damn penis!
你为什么要给我看
Why would you show it to me?!
他肯定是不小心的
He must've accidentally posted it
他没看到身后的镜子
and just didn't see the mirror behind him.
大概有200人点了赞 不合理啊
It has like 200 likes which proportionately doesn't make sense
他只有17个关注
because he has 17 followers.
我们得把那东西删掉
We need to delete that thing.
他被做成表情包的
He-- he's gonna become a meme.
即使他自己删了
Even if he deletes it off his personal account,
其他人也已经截图了
other people have screenshotted it.
不 不 我们得把原图删了
No, no, no, we need to get the original off.
把截图和复♥制♥图都删了
We need to get the screenshots off, any duplicates.
我们得把那张照片从网上删干净
We need to scrub the Internet of that picture.
必须删掉 一定要删
That needs to go. Ahh! That needs to go.
你是个白♥痴♥ 但也是个天才
You are an idiot but also a goddamn genius.
我走了
Okay, I gotta go.
我走了 我走了
I gotta go! Um, I gotta go.
你去哪里
Where are you going?!
去开♥发♥"清洁刷"
To go and code "Scrubr."
应该不会太久
It shouldn't take long.
我只要把一个专有数据集
I just have to match a proprietary data set
匹配到一个图像标签模型 照片就会被删除
to an image-labeling model, and then it'll be deleted...
-你要走了 -是的
- You're leaving? - Yeah.
短时间内不回来了
And you won't be back for a while?
-是的 再见 -我能再问你一件事吗
- Yeah. Bye. - Can I-- Can I ask you one more thing?
-什么 -你有感觉吗
- What? - Did you just feel anything?
没有 好恶心
Eww, no! Disgusting.
我也没有 我也没有
I didn't either. I didn't either!
还是包不上
Still won't close.
耐心点 你会成功的
Have patience and you'll get it.
我一直希望我是那种
You know, I always wish I was one of those Asian girls
可以徒手画出口袋妖怪
that could draw Pokemon freehand
把纸撕成一条直线的亚洲女孩
and rip paper in a straight line.
我连卷烟都卷不好
I can't even roll a joint right.
折纸很无聊
Origami is boring.
也许你的天赋不在手指
And plus, maybe your talent isn't in your fingers.
也许在别的地方
Maybe it's somewhere else.
也是
Hm, that's true.
我整晚都在编程
I've been coding all night.
我终于完成了测试
And I finally finished the beta.
我觉得这个应用说不定能火
And I think this app could be huge.
我真为你骄傲 埃德蒙
I'm so proud of you, Edmund.
更难的是想到这个应用
Well, the harder part is thinking of the app,
那是我在3.5秒左右想出来的
which I did in 3.5 seconds and counting.
我也为你骄傲 诺拉
Oh-ho, so I'm proud of you too, Nora.
我创造了完整的服务器 所以
Yeah, I literally invented an entire server, okay, so...
奶奶更爱我
Yeah, well, Grandma loves me more,
希望你可以接受
so I hope you're all right with that.
诺拉
Okay, just Nora,
你不知道会发生什么
you don't know what's about to happen.
如果这个应用开始运行
Okay, if this app gets up and running,
可能会带来百万的收益
we are looking at potentially raking in millions.
我们得把我爸的老二从网上删掉
We need to get my dad's dick off the Internet
免得别人拿去做了表情包
before fuckjerry finds it and shit.
没事的
Okay, just-- It's fine, whatever.
我能给你们演示一下我的应用吗
Can I just run my app presentation for you guys?
我要在明天的投资大会之前
'Cause I just need to practice
练习一下
before the investor meeting tomorrow and...
-不行 -当然
- No. - Of course!
珍妮娜 好多陌生人给我点赞
Janeane, I got a lot of likes from complete strangers
奥利维亚·杰德还给我点了两个赞
and also two verified likes from Olivia Jade.
那是谁
Who the hell's that?
但是布伦达还是没有消息
But nothing from Brenda.
她为什么不喜欢我的照片
I don't understand why she didn't like my photo.
让我看看
Let me see it.
构图和光线都很棒
It's beautiful composition and lighting.
谢谢
Thank you!
怎么了
What?
天啊 我的老二漏出来了
Holy shit! My dick is out!
-是的 -珍妮娜 我的老二漏出来了
- Yeah. - Janeane, my dick is out!
怎么回事
What happened?!
怪不得那么多人点赞
That explains all the likes.
我得删掉
I gotta delete it.
不 我发到生活里了
Oh, no, I think I just sent it my story!
我♥操♥
Oh, shit!
我得再拍几张照片
I've gotta take some more pictures
把第一张的热度降下来
to take the heat off the first one.
沃利 别慌
Okay, Wally, you're spiraling.
-香焦 香蕉挺好吧 -沃利
- Bananas. Bananas are good, right? - Wally...
香焦 香蕉飞镖
Bananas. Banana boomerang.
-深呼吸 -香蕉挺好的
- Take deep breaths. - Bananas are fine!
我帮你
I'm gonna help you.
好消息
Okay, okay, good news.
艺术布伦达没有关注你
ArtfulBrenda is not following you,
-我删除了照片 -太好了 谢谢
- and I deleted the pic. - Yes! Thank you!
坏消息是
Bad news is...
达蒙转发了
Damon reposted it.
不
No!
妈的
Oh, shit!
要薯片吗
You want a chip?
你知道我对酸乳酪过敏 珍妮娜
You know I'm allergic to sour cream, Janeane!
我不知道
I didn't know that.
我跟你没那么熟
I haven't known you for that long.
红皮革 黄皮革
Red leather, yellow leather.
红皮革 黄皮革
Red leather, yellow leather.
龙在一两分钟到两点
The dragon will come when he hears the drum
听到鼓声就会来
at a minute or two till two.
你们准备好了吗
Y'all ready for this?
"清洁刷"是一款可以改变世界的应用
"Scrubr" Is an app that can change the world
通过使用微结构编译的
By using micro-patterns compiled from each
像素二进制表示法
binary-based representation of a pixel
或者本地二进制模式 或者专利本地二进制模式
or local binary pattern or a patented LBP,
我们可以通过神经网络运行图像
we can run the image through our neural network
输出一组测量值
and this outputs a set of measurements
作为一种独特的识别码
that serve as a unique... identifier.
发出裸照也可以随时撤回
Send nudes? More like unsend nudes."
我还是
You know, I'm just gonna...
重新开始 好吧
I'm just gonna start over and, um, oh! Okay.
腿抽筋 腿抽筋了
Leg cramp. Leg cramp.
天哪 我好热
Oh, my God, I'm burning up.
感觉我在
It's like I'm on--
感觉我在米科诺斯的海滩上一样
It's like I'm on the beach in Mykonos.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你现在大汗淋漓的
You're sweating very profusely right now.
你们闻到了吗
Do you smell that?
闻起来像姜黄
It smells like turmeric.
他怎么了
What is wrong with him?
不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
演讲到此结束
I'll leave you with this.
我们生来都一样
We're all born the same way--
光着屁♥股♥尖叫 非常感谢
naked and screaming. Thank you so much.
说得还不错吧 挺流畅的
That's good, right? Had a good flow.
逻辑挺清晰的
Had a good... structure.
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
没有意见吗
No notes?
我没有
I'm good.
很好
Good.
诺拉 你得帮帮他
Oh, Nora, you need to help him.
他肯定不行的
He's gonna fail.
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表