剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
怎么推销那破玩意
how to market that shit.
天啊
Good Lord!
好吧 帮她好好收拾一下
Okay, just clean her up for our audience.
蛤蜊[钱]要会吸才能吸出来
And yeah, the clam is ours for the sucking.
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
沃利 你有AA电池吗
Hey, Wally, do you have any AA batteries?
什么鬼
What the heck?
我在沃利办公室发现的 这他妈是啥
海♥洛♥因♥勺子吗
不是 像鸦♥片♥
不可以是好看的勺子艺术品吗
李伟太逊了
Lewei's so lame.
夜店
杰瑞 你准备面对新的诺拉了吗
Okay, Jerry, are you ready to see the new Nora?
这是我最好的作品
This is truly my best work.
让开
Get out!
薄框眼镜 侧马尾辫
Thin-rimmed glasses, side ponytail,
后现代日本高领毛衣
post-post-modern Japanese turtleneck,
健康哥特运动裤 尼龙袜子鞋
health goth sweatpants, and nylon-sock shoes.
太有科技感了 完美
It's so tech, it's perfect.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
等等
Wait...
你在模仿
Are you doing the, um...
伊丽莎白·福尔摩斯的声音吗
the Elizabeth Holmes voice?
天啊 真是个好主意
Ooh, my God, that is such a great idea.
埃德蒙 干得漂亮
Edmund, great job, baby.
你们知道还有谁干得漂亮吗
You know who else did a great job?
我
Uh, me.
看看我做的广♥告♥
Check out this ad I made.
请看 "清洁刷"发布盛宴
Behold, the Scrubr launch fest.
甜甜圈
Wow, cronuts.
无人机甜甜圈
Dronuts.
无人机送来的甜甜圈
They're cronuts delivered by drones.
贵宾帐篷和别♥墅♥
VIP tents and villas.
那个看起来像弗林斯通的家
Oh, that one looks like the Flintstone house.
是啊 只要四万五
Yeah, and all for the small price of 45K.
果酱女郎重聚
A Lady Marmalade reunion?!
天啊 杰瑞 这个派对肯定超棒
Oh, my God, Jerry, this party's gonna be incredible.
是啊
I know.
"清洁刷"
Scrubr!
杰瑞 我太激动了
Jerry, I am so impressed,
我在裤子里出现了一杯摩卡巧克力
I just took a mocho-choco-lata-yaya in my pants.
-你射了吗 -也没有
- Did you come? - u202dNot really.
如果我们要在周六前完成
If we need to get this done by Saturday, though,
还有很多工作要做
we still have a lot of work to do.
八度音阶没有了
You lost your octave.
为了在周六前完成
In order to accomplish this by Saturday,
我们最初设定的任务
we have a lot of work to do to pursue our mission
我们还有很多工作要做
that we initially set forth.
很好 但你眨了五下眼睛
Good, but you blinked like five times.
伊丽莎白·福尔摩斯从不眨眼
Elizabeth Holmes never blinks.
我会努力的
I'll work on that.
操
Fuck!
-不 -30%
- No. - 30%.
-你的标签没了 -不 没用
- Your tag is off right there. - No, it's not working!
-不 -不是
- No... - u202dIt doesn't...
我来啦
Incoming!
这是我的维纳斯 这是我的火
There's my Venus, there's my fire.
你们的欲望来了
Here I am, your desire.
你们对可塌宅邸有什么看法
What do y'all think of collapsible mansions?
体育场座位
Stadium seating.
冰室
Ice room.
伏特加啤酒
Vodka luge.
杰瑞 太棒了
Wow, Jerry, this is fantastic.
编程还有段距离
Um, so the code is still rough,
但是快了
but it's getting there and...
没关系 好吗
Doesn't matter, okay?
下载量不是靠完美的产品
We don't get downloads by having a perfect product.
而是完美的营销
We get downloads by marketing a perfect...
-产品 -u202d产品
- Product. - u202dProduct.
没错 谢谢
That's right. Thank you. Yes.
-埃德蒙 -你好啊 哥们
- Edmund? - What up, homes?
我感觉不太好
I don't feel good about this.
感觉很奇怪
u202dNo, it's weird. It--
我很蠢 但我知道
I'm stupid, but I know, I know enough
这是不可行的
that this is impossible.
他心里有数
He knows what he's talking about.
别废话了 他穿的是亨利
Stop being difficult. Look, he's wearing a Henley
和泡泡纱外套 他是个天才
and a Seersucker blazer, he's a genius.
好吧 喏啦
Okay, No-ra?
诺拉
It's just Nora.
我帮你安排了《佛布斯》杂♥志♥的采访
Got you an interview with "Ferbes" Magazine.
什么是《佛布斯》
What is "Ferbes"?
千禧年的《福布斯》
Millennial "Forbes," Yeah!
观众多很多
It's much more "Audienced."
他们连网站都没有
Man, they don't even have a website.
他们有标签
They have a hashtag.
那么采访在哪里发布呢
So where will the interview be posted?
-哪里都没有 -但是到处都是
- Nowhere. - u202dBut everywhere, yeah.
但是无处不在 没错
But everywhere. That's right.
击个拳
Come on, bring it in.
-击个拳 算了 -好的
- Here, hook me up. No. - u202dOkay.
你喜欢"中毒死亡"吗
How are you enjoying your Death by Poison?
挺好的
Yes, it's good. It's good.
里面还有根啤
It's got root beer in it.
痛苦
The pain!
但是还有自♥由♥
But then, oh, the freedom!
不 对不起
Oh, no, I'm sorry.
我以为这里又吓人又好玩
I thought this was gonna be a lot more,
没想到这里只是吓人
you know, funny-scary, not scary-scary. u202dYeah.
你不是很开心
You're-- you're not having a good time.
不 我很开心 只是
No, I'm having fun. It's just...
我还是个孩子的时候 我
When I was a kid, I got-- I got--
我被困在闹鬼的迷宫里
I got trapped in this haunted maze...
28小时左右
u202d...for like 28 hours.
-有点受刺♥激♥ -不
- it'a little triggering. - u202dOh, no!
-没关系 -我们可以
- But it's okay. - u202dMaybe we could--
对不起
Sorry.
对不起 我
I'm sorry, I...
是我妈
Oh, it's my mom.
她给我打了五个电♥话♥
She's called me like five times.
对不起 我还是接一下吧
I'm sorry, I think I better take this.
好的 好的
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
妈 怎么了 没事吧
Hey, Mom, what's up? Everything okay?
你在哪
Where are you?
我谈生意呢
I... got a business thing.
什么声音
What was that?
你懂的
Just, you know...
孩子们在公园玩呢
kids playing in the park.
妈 别担心 我一会就回家
Ma, don't worry about it. I'll be home later.
再见
Bye.
我靠
Shit.
我刚和沃利打完电♥话♥ 他说他在公园 但我听到尖叫了
肯定是毒品 感觉是毒巢
跟着他 看他搞什么鬼
竖起大拇指的眨眼兔子
Winking rabbit giving a thumbs-up sign.
这间办公室太棒了
Okay, this office is fully amazing.
很有圣诞节的感觉
There's like Christmas stuff up.
还有运动的感觉
There's like sports stuff up.
我很喜欢 我爱你 你很有活力
I love it, I love you. You're dynamic.
我是贾斯汀·舒尔茨·布德罗
I'm Justin Schultz Boudreau,
《佛布斯》杂♥志♥主编
editor-in-chief of "Ferbes" Magazine.
我手♥机♥里最有名的人
The most famous people in my phone
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表