剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
北♥京♥[其实是台♥湾♥]
茄子
Cheese!
图享网上不了
Instagram doesn't work here.
诺拉 诺拉
Nora! Nora!
你是林诺拉吗
You are Nora Lin?
是的 谢谢
Yes, I am. Thank you.
还好你认出我了
I'm so glad you found me.
当然啦
Of course I found you.
我叫格蕾丝
I am Grace.
你在钱讯公♥司♥期间
I'll be your personal assistant and translator
我是你的私人助理和翻译
during your contract at Qiancent.
太好了 你在公♥司♥待了多久
Oh, great. How long you been at the company?
我还不是钱讯公♥司♥的正式员工
Oh, I am not a permanent employee of Qiancent yet.
美国管这个叫临时工
We have those in America, they're called temps.
-对啊 -好的
- Oh, yeah. - Okay.
我来帮你拿包
Let me help you with your bags.
你不 我可以拿的
Oh, you don't... I can get that one.
-我没问题 -你不用帮我拿那个包
- I got no problem. - You don't need-- you don't need that one.
跟我去坐你的专车吧
Just-- just follow me to your private car.
好的
Okay.
欢迎来到中国
Welcome to China!
谢谢 我可以 好吧
Thanks. Can I... okay.
这是你的新家
This is your new home.
什么
What?!
太大了
So big!
很像《杰斐逊一家》啊
Oh, it's like "The Jeffersons."
到了
Here we are.
天啊
Oh, my.
太棒了
This is amazing!
我有幸亲自装饰的
I had the honor of decorating it myself.
-你喜欢吗 -喜欢
- Do you like it? - Yeah, yeah.
这是什么
What is that?
这是吉娜·戴维斯的画
That is a painting of Geena Davis
女神戴安娜 射箭女王
as the goddess Diana, Queen of Archery.
吉娜·戴维斯和你一样 才华横溢 无与伦比
Geena Davis so talented and awesome, just like you.
所以我才为你画了她
That's why I painted her for you.
你画的 好的 太棒了
Oh, you paint-- okay, great.
你绘画很有天赋
You're very talented at drawing.
我只会油画
I use only oil.
太好了
Oh, great.
这是你的钥匙
Here's your key.
-谢谢 -我24小时都有空
- Thank you. - I am available any time of the day or night.
好的
Okay.
晚上什么时候都行
Any time of night.
明白
Uh, noted.
好的
All right.
凌晨四点 我也在
I'm here, you know, 4:00 in the morning, I here.
-早上五点 -早上五点 我也在
- 5:00 in the morning. - 5:00 in the morning, I here.
一定要记得走啊
Just make sure you definitely leave.
再见
Bye-bye.
第一季 第十集[季终]
看看这个热水壶
And check out this water dispenser boiler!
我发誓 一按这个按钮
I swear to God, when you press this button,
水就开始冒泡了
it just starts bubbling up.
这也太先进了
It's, like, crazy technology.
太好了 诺拉
Wow, that's great, Nora.
我们很想你
We miss you.
我也想你们
I miss you guys, too.
再见
Zai jian.
再见
Zai jian!
我今晚要和布伦达出去 好吗
So, I'm-- I'm gonna go out with Brenda tonight, okay?
你一个人没事吧
I'm... you'll be okay by yourself, huh?
我没事
Oh, I'll be okay.
你确定吗
You sure?
我很好
I'm good.
走吧
Go.
天啊
Oh, man.
我一直想试一下
I always wanted to do this.
真是操了
Ow, my fuckin' shit!
操
Oh, fuck!
硬的跟水泥一样
It's like cement!
电视房♥
TV room.
太好了
Oh, hell yeah.
有什么看的
Let's see what's on.
《真实的谎言》
"True Lies"!
一定要看完
Stay awake for this.
格蕾丝
Grace!
你干嘛
What the hell?
抱歉吓到你了
I'm so sorry to scare you.
你没接电♥话♥
You weren't picking up your calls,
所以我来看看你
so I come to check on you.
你换了我的衣服吗
Did you change my clothes?
是的 你穿着牛仔裤睡着了
Yes, I did. You fell asleep wearing jeans.
格蕾丝 咱俩需要一些界线
Okay, Grace, if this is gonna work out
你不能进我的房♥子
between you and I, you can't be coming into my house
在我睡着的时候给我换衣服
and changing me while I'm asleep.
过分了
It's too much.
很抱歉让你失望了
I'm sorry I fail you.
你没有让我失望
You didn't-- you didn't fail.
不 不 不
No, no, no. u202d
不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
来点鱿鱼干
u202dHere, have some dried squid.
你喜欢鱿鱼干吗
You like dried squid?
-没错 -u202d鱿鱼干
- Yeah. - u202dDried squid?
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 格蕾丝
You're welcome, Grace.
不要 不要
Don't... don't...
我爱你 诺拉
I love you, Nora.
你能和我一起吃这个吗
Do you want to eat this with me?
好的 我和你一起吃点
Yes, I'll eat some with you.
我可以喂你
Okay, I can feed you too.
这就没必要了
Okay, shh, that's not necessary.
宝宝
Oh, bao bao.
即使你走了
Even though you're gone,
这里还是有大♥麻♥的味道
it still smells like weed in here.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
没事的 我会照顾你的
You'll be okay. I'll take care of you.
我是奶奶
I'm Grandma.
我给你起个名字
I'm gonna name you...
鲍里斯
Boris.
整个团队都很期待你的到来
The whole team is very anxious for your arrival.
我等不及给你介绍你的新办公室了
I can't wait to show you your new office.
问题 这份工作主要干什么
So, question, what does this job entail mostly?
用户测试 营销 编程吗
Is it user testing, marketing, coding?
我可以学Java
'Cause I can learn Java.
你想让我学Java吗
You want me to learn Java?
我可以敲键盘
I could fire up a tune.
你不需要做任何事
You don't need to do anything.
做个美国代表就好
You're just an American face.
什么意思
What do you mean?
到时候会有媒体见面会
There will be media appearances,
当然还有政♥府♥官员参加的产品发布会
and of course, the product launch with the government official.
但你的角色就是"清洁刷"的美国代表
But your role here is to be the American face of Scrubr.
你现在做得很好
And you're doing a great job.
好吧
Okay.
这是你的新办公室
This is your new office.
等等 先说清楚
Wait, let me get this straight.
整个角落的办公室都归我
I get this entire corner office
而且我不用工作
and I don't have to work?
-没错 -我靠
- That is correct. - u202dDamn.
怎么了
What is it?
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表