剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
美国人 你好啊
USA? 'Sup?
好吧
All right.
为什么你没有亚洲朋友
Why are there no Asian people in your friend group?
这是老外酒吧
Oh, it's an expat bar.
-好吧 酷 -没错
- Oh, okay, cool. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-你喝酒吗 -我不能喝酒
- Do you drink? - I-- I really shouldn't.
-肯定超棒的 -真棒
- This is gonna be great! - Great, eww!
太棒了
All right, yeah!
什么 你们这儿有大♥麻♥
What? You guys have weed here?
这是大♥麻♥卷烟
It's a hash spliff.
大♥麻♥卷烟
Hash spliff?
是的 但如果你还想要别的
Yeah, but if you want something else...
你们这里还有可♥卡♥因♥
You guys got cocaine here, too?
待久了就有门路了
Yeah, when you've been here long enough, you find a way.
天哪
Oh, man!
-摇♥头♥丸♥ -摇♥头♥丸♥
- MDMA? - MDMA tablets?
中国太酷炫了
China's fucking tight, bitch!
格蕾丝 我们说好了
Grace! We talked about this,
你不能擅自进来
coming in here breaking and entering.
你昨晚没回家
Well, you did not come home last night.
我很担心
I was worried sick.
我没事 好吗 我只是
I'm fine, all right? I just...
我在外面玩的有点晚
I stayed out a little bit,
还认识了一些新朋友
and, um, I met some new friends.
你的眼睛怎么了
What's wrong with your eyes?
我的眼睛没问题
There's nothing wrong with my eyes.
黑色部分太大了
The black part's so big.
这很正常 很正常
That's normal, it's normal.
今天是政♥府♥官员参加的产品发布会
Today is the product launch with the government official,
你在这里最重要的事情
your most important event during your time with us.
我们得帮你准备好
We have to get you ready.
我帮你梳头
I will comb your hair.
你觉得现在有必要这么做吗
You-- you think that that's necessary at this exact moment?
是的
Yes.
别闻我 格蕾丝
No smelling, Grace!
诺拉
Nora?
请吧
Please.
那什么
Look.
说实话 谁宿醉了
I'm gonna be honest, who-- who here is hungover?
没有吗 谁嗑摇♥头♥丸♥了
No? How 'bout Molly?
有人吗 他吗
Anyone do Molly? Him?
拉倒吧
I mean, pfft, right?
总之科技无处不在
In conclusion, technology is all around us, okay?
而我很高兴
And I... I'm so happy to...
邀请大家过来
...have you involved.
乔伊
你在干嘛
你怎么了
Oi, what's up with you?
我今天搞砸了一个大型会议
I screwed up this huge meeting at work today,
最糟糕的是根本没人在乎
and the worst part is no one even cared.
这不是你的错 你嗑了摇♥头♥丸♥
Oh, it's not your fault, you were on Molly.
我没有 我当时处于戒断状态
I wasn't on Molly, I-- I was that weird comedown phase
可能会有点饥渴 但大多是抑郁
where you're like a little bit horny, but mostly depressed.
看着点
Watch out!
我不知道那是什么意思 但我不喜欢你的语气
I don't know what that means, but I don't like your tone.
这里有2美元
Here's $2, probably.
凯文真是个傻♥逼♥ 美国人都是傻♥逼♥吧
Kevin's such a knob. Americans, right?
我也是美国人
I'm American.
嗯
Mm, right.
伙计们
Dudes!
我们在中国
We're in China, bitch!
还好你下了微信
这里根本找不到人聊天
你收到我的照片了吗
没有 等等 你发了啥
可能被和谐了
靠
Damn it.
破鸟
Asshole bird.
妈 你在干什么
Hey, Ma. Whatcha doing?
我在给鲍里斯织飞行帽
Oh, I'm knitting an aviator hat for Boris.
飞行员戴的 很可爱吧
Like, for the pilots. Isn't it cute?
布伦达
Hi, Brenda.
林太太 很高兴再次见到你
Hi, Mrs. Lin, it's nice to see you again.
还有鲍里斯
And Boris.
妈 你不能再把鸟留在这里了
Ma, you can't keep the bird here anymore.
这是拘禁
He's all cooped up.
我在帮它
I'm helping him.
妈 它不需要你的帮助
Ma, he doesn't need your help, look.
它完全康复了
He's-- he's totally healed.
鲍里斯 它是痊愈了
Oh, Boris. He is healed.
对吧
Yeah, see?
但它没有伤害任何人
But he's not hurting anyone.
我们四个可以在这里吃晚饭
We can have dinner here, the four of us.
四个
The four...?
我不想和鸟一起吃饭
I don't wanna eat with the bird.
我不介意它加入我们
I don't mind him joining us.
我也不介意
I don't mind either.
我来摆桌子
I'll set the table.
早上好 诺拉
Good morning, Nora.
怎么了
What's wrong?
一切都很好
Everything is fine.
得了吧 你可以告诉我
Oh, come on. You can tell me.
我又错过了升职的机会
I've been passed up on promotion again.
三年了 我还是个临时工
Three years, still a temp.
我永远当不了正式员工了
I'll never become a zhengshi yuangong.
我能帮上什么忙吗
Is there anything I can do to help?
我能发个邮件什么的吗
Can I send an email or something?
你今晚想跟我和我的朋友们一起出去吗
Do you wanna come out with me and my friends tonight?
你的外国朋友
Your foreign friends?
-是的 -诺拉
- Yeah. - Nora...
那我的梦想成真了
It would be a dream come true!
不过他们很喜欢派对
Um... they party a little hard, though.
-可以吗 -我准备好了
- Is that okay? - I'm ready.
格蕾丝 格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Grace! Grace! Grace! Grace...
你从哪找到的人才
Where'd you get this legend?
我从没嗑过药
I've never had a drug before!
格蕾丝
Hey, Grace.
你能冷静一下吗
You wanna like maybe cool it down a little bit?
你都爬到吧台上了
'Cause like you're on the bar right now.
我爱你 诺拉
I love you, Nora,
比父母还爱
more than mother and father.
我也爱毒品
I love drug, too!
我们来个3P吧
Let's have a threesome.
格蕾丝 格蕾丝 不行
Grace! Grace! No!
我们说好的
We talked about this.
我走了 我走了
I have to go. I have to go.
格蕾丝 格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Grace! Grace! Grace! Grace...
怎么回事 怎么回事
What-what's happening? What's hap...?
他们都走了
They all left,
警♥察♥说毒品是我的
and the police said the drugs are mine.
不 不是她的
No, they're not hers.
不 不是她的 毒品是我的
No, they're not hers. They're mine.
是我的毒品 是我的
They're my drugs. They're my dr...
没事的 格蕾丝 没事的
It's okay. Grace, it's okay.
-你是外国人 是吗 -是的
- You're foreigner, yes? - Yes.
如果你在中国被发现吸毒
If you're caught with drugs in China,
你将面临严重后果
you will be facing major consequences.
格蕾丝 格蕾丝 没事的
Grace, Grace, it's okay.
我必须这么做 我必须这么做 好吗
I have to do this. I have to do this, okay?
没关系
It's all right.
带我走吧 带我进局子吧
Take me in. Take me downtown to Chinatown.
你知道我的意思
Well, you know what I mean.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
跑得不够快啊
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表