剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
No, I didn't... from there.
这是阴♥道♥屁
It was a vagina fart!
阴屁
It was a queef!
我阴♥道♥被踢了
I got kicked in the pussy!
-你应该告诉我的 -我应该告诉你
- You should've told me. - I should've told you!
但我不想你邀请埃丝特·王过来 婊♥子♥
But I didn't want you to invite Esther Wong here, bitch.
-关于这一点 -你
- So, on that note... - You-- you--
让我录一下
you have to let me sample that.
-不行 老兄 -求你了
- No, dude.- Please.
我以为我都录下来了
I mean, I-- I thought I'd recorded it all--
一棵树在布鲁克林生长
a tree growing in Brooklyn,
一个有钱的女人在吃牛角面包
a rich woman eating a croissant,
坦桑尼亚的小孩打喷嚏
a Tanzanian kid sneezing.
但是中韩混血的阴屁
But a Chinese-Korean vagina fart?
从各方面来说都具有纪念意义
That is like... monumental in every way.
没错
Come on, man.
你跟他说了我的确切人种
You told him my exact race?
这首歌♥差一个音就完成了
This song is one sound away from being finished.
拜托 拜托
Please, please.
-好吧 -天哪
- Fine! - Oh, my God.
-为了文化多样性 -太好了
- For the culture! - That's good.
怎么样
How's that?
-太美了 -好
- It's so beautiful. - Great.
我爱你所做的一切
I'm loving everything that you're doing.
你能再晃悠一下吗
Can we try another one where you waddle around a little bit?
我想把音高混合一下
I wanna try mixing up the pitches.
这首歌♥不会发行吧
Hey, this isn't gonna get like released or anything, right?
你姐妹怎么回事
What's with your girl?
诺拉 阴屁而已嘛
Nora, just queef.
这个样子有点尴尬
It's just a little embarrassing, like the setup.
我明白
I totally get that.
这个不会发行的
But this isn't even gonna be public.
就我一个人听
This is just for me.
这是我的私人收藏
This is for my private collection.
你所做的一切很美
So, just know what you're doing is beautiful,
很自然 这只是世界交响乐中的一个声音
it's natural, and it's just one sound in the symphony of the world.
好吧 那我可以给你挤一个
All right, I think I can squeeze one out for ya.
你们准备好了吗
You guys read-- You ready?
你呢 马库斯 你是亚洲哪里人
What about you, Marcus? What kind of Asian are you?
你坐过山车的时候
When you're on a roller coaster,
蛋蛋会飞起来一点吗
do your balls lift up a little bit or what?
只有一个会
Just one of 'em.
一个对抗重力的短暂时刻
It's like a little gravity-defying moment.
-只有一个蛋吗 -是的
- Just one ball lifts up? - Yeah...
什么玩意
W-w-what was that?
蒂芙尼 我不接了
It's Tiffany. I'm not answering.
不 不 这是什么歌♥
No, no, no, no, no, no. W-w-w-what song is that?
这是鼠肺的新歌♥
Oh, it's the new Rat Lung.
你不听鼠肺的歌♥ 很酷炫的
You don't listen to Rat Lung? He's tight.
这首歌♥发行了吗
That-- that was-- That song's in public?
现在声云排名第一呢
Oh, it's the number-one song on SoundCloud right now.
天哪
Oh, my God!
他说他不会发行的
He said he would never release it.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
-这首歌♥里有我的声音 -什么
- I'm on that track. - What?
我
I--
还真是你
Yo, that is you.
音调有点高 但真的是你
A little pitched up, but it's you.
是的 加了混响和费泽
Yeah, with some reverb and a Fazer.
你记得收版税
Yo, you better be collecting royalties on that.
收什么
Collecting what?
你收了阴♥道♥的报酬吗
Are you collecting backend on that frontend?
-这个阴♥道♥火大发了 -我走了
- That vagina is going viral in this vitch. - I have to go!
-我能录一下吗 -不行
- Hey, do you mind if I sample you? - No!
那个
So, uh...
你也干信息技术啊
you also work in IT, huh?
不 亲爱的
No, honey, no.
我只是在简历上这么写 来获得更多的匹配
I just say that on my profile to get more matches.
其实我是废水检查员
I'm actually a wastewater inspector.
好吧
Okay, cool.
所以是你付钱吧
So you're paying, right?
当然
Sure.
希望这里有性人牛奶
I hope they have al-mond milk here.
我很爱喝性人牛奶
Love me some al-mond milk!
我也是
Me too.
-布伦达 -沃利
- Brenda! - Wally!
-我刚才还想起你 -是吗
- You know, I was just thinking about you. - Yeah?
是的 我当时在扔陶器
Yeah, yeah, I was throwing some pottery.
釉里有点东西
And there was something in the glaze
让我想起了你的脸
that made me think about your face.
-挺好的 -对不起
- That's nice. - Oh, oh, I'm sorry.
我无意打断你们
I didn't want to interrupt.
这只是一个随意的咖啡约会
Oh, it's just a noncommittal coffee date.
但她说杏仁牛奶
But she pronounces "Almond milk"
像是"性人牛奶"
like "Al-mond milk."
好难听
Oh, I hate that, yeah.
网络相亲也太烂了
This online dating thing sucks.
-我表现好差 -我也是
- I'm terrible at it. - Me too, me too.
-祝你好运 -你也是
- Well... good luck. - You too.
好
Okay.
她
She...
嗯
Yeah.
反正长话短说
So, anyway, long story short,
我减了200磅
I lost 200 pounds,
这些多出来的皮肤好碍事
and all this residual skin is just weighing me down.
你看起来很棒啊
You look great.
不不不
Oh, oh, oh, no.
桑德拉婶婶
Aunt Sandra?
你为什么从这里进屋
Why are you entering the house this way?
我不想吵醒奶奶
I didn't want to wake Grandma.
而且我知道你有大♥麻♥
Plus, I know you have weed.
度假村出什么事了
What happened at the retreat?
哈德逊警♥察♥突袭了那里
The Hudson police raided the compound
发现了20磅丁烷杂碎油
and found 20 pounds of butane hash oil.
很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
没事
It's fine.
我们都会痊愈的
We'll all heal.
不开个灯吗
Do you wanna turn on a lamp or something?
这里好像《钟形罩》啊 亲爱的
I mean, it's like "The Bell Jar" up in here, honey.
说来话长 桑德拉婶婶
It's a long story, Aunt Sandra.
我有时间
I got time.
我不仅仅因为他知道我的确切人种生气
And I wasn't just pissed that he knew my exact race.
我更生气的是
I was more pissed off that I gave him
那些声音我是免费送他的
all the sounds for free.
诺拉
Nora...
你取悦他人的强烈欲望
your compulsive desire to please people
正在窒息你的灵魂
is suffocating your spirit.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我以前和你一样
I used to be like you,
让所有人主宰我的生活
letting everyone dictate my life.
你知道我以前是教授吗
Did you know I used to be a professor?
-真的吗 -瑜伽教授
- Really? - Of yoga.
好吧
Okay.
我的灵魂没有拴在我的核心 诺拉
But my soul wasn't tethered to my core, Nora.
但现在我按照我的规则生活
But now I live according to my rules.
去收阴屁钱
So go get your queef money.
别让其他人说你不够格
And don't ever let anyone say you're not enough.
没有人说过我不够格 但是
No one ever said that I wasn't enough, but...
-没错 -不过
- Exactly. - But...
阴屁钱的事 你说得没错
you're right about the queef money.
-我说的 -是的
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表