剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
是比莉·艾利斯
is currently a tie between Billie Eilish
和希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥
and Hillary Clinton.
我和林诺拉在一起
I'm here with Nora Lin.
她要和我谈谈"清洁刷"
She's gonna tell me all about Scrubr.
开始吧
Here we go.
贾斯汀
Oh, hi, Justin.
你想象一下
Let me sell you a fantasy.
想象一个世界
Imagine a world where literally everyone
大家不会被做成表情包 也不会受到网暴
can exist free from memes and online destruction.
太棒了
Mm, amazing.
我很喜欢 还有你的想象
I love that and I love your vision.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在来个大爆♥炸♥吧
Let's blast it out right now.
-你看到了吗 -没有
- Do you see it? - u202dNo.
一小时就有一万八千赞
18,000 likes in an hour?!
这个派对肯定超棒
Oh, this party's gonna be awesome!
应该就在这里
Should be right here.
我们完了
We're fucked.
是的 这是植的发
So, yeah, this is actually plugs...
-杰瑞 杰瑞 -这是真头发
- Jerry! Jerry! - ...but this is real hair.
-嗯 -这是场灾难
- Yeah. - u202dThis is a disaster.
舞台还没搭好
The stage isn't even built.
果酱女郎还来吗
Is Lady Marmalade even coming?
相信我 是的 果酱
Trust me! Yes, Lady Marm...
你渴吗
Are you thirsty?
我去拿水 你要水吗
I'm gonna get water. You want water?
不要 妈的 妈的 妈的
No. Shit, fuck. Shit, fuck. Shit, fuckl, shit, fuck.
投资人汤姆
-汤姆 -一切都好吗
- Hi, Tom. - Is everything okay?
是的 一切都很顺利
Yes, things are going great.
我明天等不及要见你了
I cannot wait to see you... tomorrow!
你想让我们帮你建凉亭
So you want us to like help you build a gazebo?
是的 太好了
Yes, that would be great.
这条道需要45个
We need 45 along this corridor
这条道需要65个
and then another 65 along this corridor.
我连制♥作♥毛绒熊宝宝来救命都不行
I couldn't build a bear to save my life.
我刚做了美甲
Yeah, um, and I just got a mani, so...
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you and thank you.
其实吧
You know what?
谢个毛线
For nothing!
你想来69式吗
Do you wanna go 69?
真的吗
Word?
好啊
I'd love to.
你们连手都没拉对
You didn't even hold hands right!
该死的叛徒
You goddamn traitors.
真是一团糟
Yo, this is a mess.
丹尼尔 非常感谢你能过来
Daniel, thank you so much for coming.
嗯 不客气
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. No problem.
天啊 我热死了
I'm just... Oh, my God, I'm overheating.
好吧 深呼吸
Okay, all right. Okay, just breathe.
对了 你看起来很棒
Um, also, by the way, you look great.
你看起来真不错
You look really good.
上次是橘色头发
Last time, orange hair.
这次是高领毛衣
This time, you know, turtleneck.
-少来 -眼镜 看起来不错
- Stop! - u202dGlasses, you look good.
我现在看起来像一坨屎
I look like fucking human shit right now.
-不 你看起来很漂亮 -哪有
- No, you look, you look beautiful. - u202dNo.
我需要凉亭
That's-- I need gazebos!
-好 -这条走道需要45个
- Uh, okay. - u202d45 along this corridor
那边需要65个
and then another 65 there.
-应该有指示牌 -没问题
- There should be directions. - I got you, I got you.
你可以脱掉你的衬衫 没错
You can take your shirt-- Yeah!
什么
What?!
你太坏了
You're-- you're so bad.
少来啦
Stop!
好吧
Ooh, okay.
你要干我的门卫吗
Are you gonna fuck my doorman?
闭嘴 埃德蒙 他就在那儿
Shut up, Edmund! He's right there!
埃德蒙 你好啊
Yo, Edmund, what's up?
丹尼尔
Hi... Daniel.
你有个快递
You got a package.
我不知道你有没有坐过敞篷车
I don't know if you've ever had a ride in a convertible.
我40岁生日时买♥♥了一辆
I bought one on my 40th birthday.
如果你
If you ever...
我对过多的空气过敏
I'm allergic to too much air.
好吧
Yeah.
-再次道歉 -沃利
- I'm-- I'm sorry again-- - Wally!
妈
Ma?
这是戒毒所吗
Is this rehab?
我就知道你吸毒
Oh, I knew you were on drugs.
什么情况
What is it?
-冰♥毒♥ 迷幻药 -不 妈
- Meth, shrooms...? - No. Ma!
-冰马 -妈
- Ice horse? - u202dMa.
可♥卡♥因♥
Crack dabs?
-要是鸦♥片♥ -什么
- If you say opium... - u202dWhat?
我就打屎你
...I will slap the yellow out of you.
妈 你在这里干什么
Ma! What are you doing here?
我很高兴你得到了其他废物的帮助
I'm glad that you're getting help from all these other losers.
但你为什么不先来找我
But why didn't you come to me first?
妈妈 这不是戒毒所
Ma... this isn't rehab.
这是单亲父母的互助团体
It's a support group for single parents!
但你有个奇怪的勺子
Oh, but you have that weird spoon.
还有那天晚上的尖叫声
And the other night with all that screaming.
我在约会 好吗
I was on a date, okay?
和布伦达
With Brenda!
我以为我们不能和小组成员约会
I thought we weren't allowed to date in the group.
托比 没错
Oh, Toby... no.
妈妈 勺子是布伦达送我的
Ma, Brenda gave me the spoon.
而且那不是勺子 好吗
And it's not a spoon, all right?
那是一件关于自我表达和安静混乱
It's a deep and meaningful art piece
深刻而有意义的艺术作品
about self-expression and quiet chaos!
是的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
所以你没吸毒
So you're not on drugs?
没有
No.
我没告诉你约会的事
And I didn't tell you about the date
是因为我知道你会发飙
because I knew you would go crazy.
我没有啊
I'm not going crazy!
你好
Hello.
你离婚了吗 还是你丈夫死了
Are you divorced or is your husband dead?
天哪
u202dOh, my God!
你们随便聊吧
Feel free to talk amongst yourselves.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry about everything.
不 我
No. u202dI--
我喜欢你
I like you.
我也喜欢你
I like you.
是吗
Yeah?
我想重新来过
I-I just want a do-over, you know?
-那就重来吧 -u202d好
- Let's do it, yeah. - u202dOkay.
过去几天真的很难熬
The last few days have been really hard
我儿子吸毒了
because my son is on drugs!
家人好啊
What's up, fam?
我是《佛布斯》的贾斯汀·SB
This is absolutely Justin S.B. From "Ferbes."
我们要去参加"清洁刷"的发布会了
And we're 'bout to hit up the Scrubr launch party.
如果你看到这个视频
Okay, if you saw this viral video,
就知道派对肯定超赞
then you know it's gonna be absolutely spectacular.
这是什么
And what is this?
绝对不行 走吧
Okay, absolutely not. Let's go.
曝光
Torch it.
给那个生病的女孩拍张照片
Get a photo of that sick girl.
欢迎来到"清洁刷"发布会
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表