剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
-支票已经存进去了 -u202d酷
- and the check has been deposited. - u202dCool.
而且 因为你开了一个新账户
And, because you're technically opening a new account,
我可以给你提供25美元的签约奖金
I can offer you a $25 signing bonus.
好的 谢谢
I would love that. Thank you.
你想把钱存到帐户上吗
Uh, would you like it deposited into the account?
现金 谢谢
In cash, please!
因为我想用现金
Because I would like to use it
带我奶奶去吃饭
to take my grandma to dinner.
诺拉 不用了吧
Oh, Nora. You don't have to.
-我想请客 -u202d好了
- I want to. - u202dHere you go.
给我孙女新钞票
I want crispy bills for my granddaughter,
这票子太皱巴了 就跟你屁♥眼♥扯出来的一样
None of that wrinkly shit that you pull out of your asshole.
好的
Okay.
很高兴与你合作
Pleasure doing business with you.
我也是 林女士 乐意效劳
You too, Mrs. Lin. Always a pleasure.
再见
Bye.
为了庆祝诺拉把车赎回来 干杯
Cheers to Nora for getting her car back.
我真的很喜欢参加焦点小组
You know, I actually enjoyed doing focus groups
我觉得自己
and I-I think that a part of me was...
其实很在行
actually pretty good at it.
是啊
Yes, you were!
为你骄傲
Proud of you.
谢谢 奶奶 对了
Thanks, Grandma. S-speaking of,
你的牛肉面好吃吗
what do you think of your, uh, beef noodle?
你想听实话吗
You really want to know?
是的 可以说的详细一点
Yeah, a-and expand on it as well.
这个看起来像意大利面
Well, this looks like spaghetti.
这就像白人
It looks like what the white people did
和中国人走丝绸之路时
when they went and traveled the Silk Road next to the Chinese,
中国人乐善好施
who were so trusting and giving
分享了自己的食谱
and sharing their recipe.
然后白人回到家
And then they come home, and they put
在上面加了傻♥逼♥番茄酱
some stupid tomato sauce on it and--
你如果不这么种族歧视
You'd be great at focus groups
应该挺适合参加焦点小组的
if you were just, like, a little less racist.
-什么种族歧视 -u202d什么意思
- What racist? - u202dWha-what do you mean?
-什么 -什么种族歧视
- What? - u202dWhat racist?
-你没有种族歧视 -我没有
- You're not racist. - No, I'm not racist.
没有 天啊
No. Gee, whiz.
要是不像意大利面就好了
I wish this didn't look so much like spaghetti.
总之 这顿晚餐真不错
Anyway, uh, what a lovely dinner,
我很开心我们可以吃到
and I'm so glad we were able to eat...
中国... 算了
Chinese... anyway, forget it.
奥卡菲娜是他妈谁啊
Who the fuck is Awkwafina?
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表