剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
靠 你把车停在鸟树下面了吗
Damn, did you park under a tree with like 10,000 birds in it?
没有啊 一只小鸟的屁♥眼♥
I-- No, it's just, how much feces comes out
到底能喷出多少屎啊
of one little bird butthole?
这就像杰克逊·波洛克的画
It's like a Jackson Pollock painting.
进嘴里了
I got some in--
快冲一下
Wash it out.
天哪
Oh, my God!
诺拉
Hey, Nora.
-道格 -梅兰妮 好久不见
- Doug. - Melanie, it's been a while.
有一分钟了
It's been a minute.
好尴尬 毕竟你们以前
It's awkward because you guys used to...
在我的天籁后面
In the back of my Altima.
我们可不止剪式运动
We did much more than scissor.
-对吧 道格 -是的
- Right, Doug? - Right. Right.
但是你认识了丽莎 渣男
That is until you met Lisa, you fuck!
别打我 别在这里打
Don't, don't hit me. Not here, not here.
我走了 我晚点找你 好吗
I gotta go. I'll hit you later, all right?
骂就完事了
Tell him, girl.
算了 你有小号♥吗
Anyway, uh, do you have the trumpet?
有
Oh, yes, I do.
这里
Here we go.
四年级就有了
Had her since fourth grade.
这是我吹的第一个东西
First thing I tongued.
你懂吧
You know?
很多美好的回忆
Lot of good memories.
你要小号♥干什么
What do you-- what do you need a trumpet for anyway?
我的新男友要用来录一首歌♥
My new man needs to sample it for a song.
你的新男友
Your new man?!
我没说过我在和鼠肺谈恋爱吗
Didn't I tell you I was dating Rat Lung?
谁
Who?
等等 你不知道鼠肺是谁
Wait, you don't know who Rat Lung is?
-不知道 -他是一个小有名气的声云制♥作♥人
- No. - He's like a mildly famous SoundCloud producer.
我们是在费泽面试时认识的
We met when I interviewed him for Fazer.
-对了 恭喜你找到了新工作 -谢谢
- Oh, yeah, congrats on the new job, by the way. - Thank you.
看 这就是他
Look, this is him right here.
他弄得好像在眼镜公♥司♥工作一样
Looks like he works at like Warby Parker or something...
我们的性♥爱♥很像侏罗纪
Our sex is so Jurassic.
我每次叫起来都像翼手龙 就像
I sound like a pterodactyl every time, like...
好吧
Oh, oh, okay.
你控制不了吗
And you can't control that?
看这张照片
Look at this pic.
那是什么 脖子上的文身吗
What is that, a neck tattoo?
埃莉诺·罗斯福的文身 他是女权主义者
Of Eleanor Roosevelt. He's a feminist.
听听看
Look, listen.
我喜欢这部分
I love this part when it's just like...
还有水滴声
And a drop.
好吧 太厉害了
Oh, yeah. Okay, whoa! Yeah.
整首歌♥都是来自一个
Yeah, the whole track is made entirely
独♥立♥的女人洗鼻壶的声音
of the sound of independent women using neti pots.
太美了
Beautiful.
总之我得走了
Anyway, I gotta run.
小号♥我就拿着了
So I'll just take the trumpet.
谢谢
Thank you.
小心点 好吗
Just be careful with it, okay?
诺拉 我会小心的 好吗
Okay, Nora, I'm gonna take care of it, okay?
它破了我的处
I lost my virginity to it.
别告诉任何人
Shh, don't tell anybody that.
好吧 那我就温柔点
Okay, well, then I'll be gentle.
谢谢 妹子
Thanks, girl.
奥卡菲娜是
第一季
来自皇后区的诺拉
第六集
没关系 妈 扔掉吧
It doesn't matter, Ma, just get rid of it.
盖起来吧
Cover it up or something.
靠 电视
Oh, shit, the TV!
盖起来
Oh, cover it up!
快点 妈
Hurry up, Ma.
时间不够了
Wow, not enough time.
怎么了 桑德拉婶婶要来吗
What's, Aunt Sandra coming to town or something?
-是的 -像往常一样 你的桑德拉婶婶
- Yes! - As usual, your Aunt Sandra
要从新墨西哥嬉皮公社过来了
is coming from her hippie commune out in New Mexico,
她提前一个小时通知了我们
and she give us like one hour of notice.
妈 这是什么
What the hell is this, Ma?
她给我们的益生菌
The probiotic that she gave us.
-我弄成我们每天都在用一样 -没错
- I'll put it out like we use it every day. - Yes.
-诺拉 -嗯
- Nora! - Yeah.
这个
Here.
家人
Ohana.
我靠
Holy shit!
小宝
Xiao bao!
你看起来棒极了
You look great!
桑迪 多久没见了
Sandy, how long has it been?
你知道我一直活在当下 沃利
You know I live in the present, Wally.
感觉好棒
That feels good.
还有诺拉 我最喜欢的侄女
And Nora, my favorite niece.
抱抱
Come on!
我想你了
Oh, I missed you.
我也想你了 桑德拉婶婶
I missed you, Aunt Sandra.
阿洛
Arlo!
你怎么也来啦 小家伙
I didn't know you were coming too, little man.
向你堂姐问好
Say hi to your big cousin.
诺拉
Hi, Nora.
希望全世界都对你仁慈善良
I hope the world is treating you with kindness and mercy.
是的
Yeah, it is.
合十礼
Namaste.
-合十礼 -好
- Namaste. - Yes.
-合十礼 -完美
- Namaste. - Perfect.
我把阿洛和他的食物放这里
Now, I'm just dropping off Arlo and his food.
然后就去见我的巫师
And then I'm off to see my shaman, oh.
想来就来 想走就走啊
Well, you're just gonna come and go as you please,
桑迪
huh, Sandy?
沃利 我不会为了和新朋友心理上
Wally, I am not going to apologize for connecting with new people,
精神上结合而道歉的 对了
mentally, spiritually, and...
-别说了 -还有性♥爱♥
- Don't say it.... - Sexually.
你什么时候回来
When you coming back?
最多四天
Four days max.
四天
Four fuckin' days?
记住 阿洛只吃古老的谷物
Remember, Arlo only eats ancient grains
还有坚果牛奶
and nut-based milk.
看在大地女神的份上 请不要加糖
And please, no sugar, for the love of Gaia.
别担心 桑迪
Don't worry, Sandy.
我们会好好照顾这个小家伙的
We're gonna take good care of the little dude.
他什么都不吃 怎么可能这么胖
How did he get so fat if he can't eat anything?
妈
Ma?
他很胖啊
He's fat!
原来面包是白的
I didn't know bread came in white.
你平时吃什么 阿洛
What do you normally eat, Arlo?
我们把所有东西都种在院子里
We farm everything at the compound,
包括我们的倭瓜
including our own squash.
我能来点吗
Can I have some of that?
这个吗
Some of this?
是的
Yeah.
这是苏打水 伙计
Oh, this is soda, buddy.
你不能喝苏打水
I don't think you can have soda.
-我可以 -不好吧 阿洛
- I can. - Mm, I don't know, Arlo.
拜托 我爱你 诺拉堂姐
Please? I love you, Cousin Nora.
太可爱了
Oh, it's so cute.
下来吧 快点
Get down here. Hurry up.
就一小口 好吗
Just have a-- Just a little sip, all right?
就沾一点
Just let it touch your lips.
-明白 -你保证
- Got it. - You promise?
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表