剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
不 我很喜欢
No, I like this.
-这有点像《诡异香料》 -u202d是吗
- This is like kinda Spooky Spice. - u202dYeah?
我看看这家伙要干嘛
Yo, I should check out what this dude is doing.
很高兴见到你
But it was good seeing you.
是啊 很高兴见到你
Yeah, it was so good seeing you.
是啊 记得找我
Yeah, yeah, um, hit me up.
没问题
I would love to hit you up.
好的 脸书私信我
Yeah, yeah, yeah, on Facebook Messenger.
只有脸书私信吗
Just Facebook Messenger?
是的 我手♥机♥没流量了
Uh, yeah, I don't have data on my phone right now.
我在用MP3播放器
I'm actually on an iPod Touch.
u202d是的
u202dYeah.
再见 回头聊
I'll see you. Catch you.
先生
Sir!
先生 你可以回来一下吗
Sir, could you get back here?
我有时候真不明白诺拉
I just don't get Nora sometimes.
她住在我家
She lives in my house,
但她像个陌生人
but it's like she's a stranger.
我对她很严厉 当然了
I give her a hard time. Sure.
但她真的让我很沮丧
But she can be so frustrating.
我知道她喜欢嗑药
And I know she likes to get high,
但我不能
but I just can't bring--
她喜欢嗑药[上升]
She's getting high?
攀岩啦
Climbing, you know.
难怪
Of course.
爬上去
Climb.
与其生诺拉的气
You know, instead of getting angry with Nora,
你应该试试赏识教育
maybe you should try positive reinforcement.
这样更有效
It's way more effective
不要试图控制她的行为
than trying to control behavior.
单身蠢货们
Yo! Single dorks!
收工了 性♥爱♥狂匿名会4点开始
Wrap it up. Sexaholics Anonymous starts at 4:00.
林埃德蒙最近为众多投资者
Edmund Lin recently raised $15 million
包括比尔·阿克曼和黑石集团
for various investors including Bill Ackman
筹集了1500万
and BlackRock.
那个贱♥人♥有1500万
That bitch has $15 million!
这是我的小火球
Here's my little fireball.
这是在她表妹的生日聚会上
That's at her cousin's birthday party.
瞧瞧
Oh, look at that.
真可爱
Adorable.
这是独舞表演
Here's a dance recital.
你想看这个视频吗 只有八分钟
You wanna watch this video? It's only eight minutes long.
不用了
I'm good.
小脚舞学院有一个很棒的课外活动
Little Feet Dance Academy has a great afterschool program.
u202d诺拉在哪里上学
u202dWhere's Nora go to school?
她去SUNY了
Oh, she goes to SUNY.
SUNY 纽约州立大学
SUNY? The State University of New York?
SUNY幼儿园
SUNY, kindergarten.
幼儿园
Ah, kindergarten.
你不是说她7岁么
I thought you said she was seven.
-她有点 -沃利 我
- Well, she's kinda re-- - Wally, I-I--
你要的伞我拿来了
I have the umbrella... ...that you asked for.
因为要下雨了 是的
Because it's gonna rain, yeah.
不用了 "黑暗天空"说
Oh, no, we're good. Dark Sky's saying
今天很晴朗
clear as a whistle today.
4点15分左右有点云
I mean, some clouds around 4:15...
是的 托比 很高兴见到你
Yeah, Toby, nice to meet you.
-再见 -我也是
- Okay, bye-bye. - Yeah, you too.
记得带孩子一起出来玩
Hey, we gotta get that playdate going.
我在脸书私信你
I'm gonna hit you up on Facebook Messenger.
我现在就私信你 免得忘了
I'm gonna do that right now before I forget, actually.
看看这些垃圾袋
Oh, look at these shit bags.
我明白了 他们在计划下一次金融危机
Planning the next financial crisis, I see.
是吗
Yeah, yeah?
我跟丢了 该死 我跟丢了
I lost 'em. Goddamn it, I lost 'em!
你在监视我吗
Are you spying on me?
-没有 -天哪 你这个神经病
- No! - u202dOh, my God, you psycho.
你想干嘛
What the hell is going on?
告诉我为什么你要来这里交朋友
You tell me what the hell's going on
筹集1500万的资金
palling around town, $15 million in funds.
你好啊 你好啊
Hello! Hello!
谢谢你搜我的名字 诺拉
Oh, yeah, good job googling my name, Nora.
你里外里都像疯子
You are and look insane.
-我能来你家吗 -天哪
- Can I come to your place? - Oh, my God.
那就是同意咯
That a yes!
你女儿不是7岁吧
So your daughter's not really seven, huh?
她27岁
She's 27.
查克25岁
Chuck's 25.
他是个平庸的DJ
Yeah, he's a-- he's a mediocre DJ
以及热带浩室制片人
and a tropical house producer.
不过他在努力
He's trying, though.
还好我不是一个人
I'm glad I'm not the only one.
你怎么拒绝带孩子出来玩的
How do you keep from making playdates?
我告诉他们 我不相信接种疫苗
I'm tell them I don't believe in vaccinations.
这个互助小组还挺好的
I'm-- I'm glad I went.
说不定我还会参加
Maybe I'll go to the next one.
他们现在就像一家人了
Yeah, they're like family now.
这个比心理治疗强
You know, it's better than therapy.
-这个比较便宜 -u202d当然
- It's cheaper. - u202dDefinitely.
挺好的
It's just... It's nice.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
今天是我的周年纪念日
Today was my anniversary.
什么
What?
今天是我的周年纪念日
Today was my anniversary.
我要是在卡波就好了
And I wish I was in Cabo.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry. Uh, listen.
如果你想谈谈
If you ever wanna talk
但是不想带孩子出来
without the pressure of a playdate,
给 给我打电♥话♥
here, you call me.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
天哪 埃德蒙
Oh... my God, Edmund.
这是现实吗
Is this real? This real?
这是什么
What is that?
太美了
It's so beautiful.
这是妮可·艾森曼 她是我的朋友
It's a Nicole Eisenman. She's a friend.
这就是我的生活
It's my life. It's my life.
这是古铜色的便便
It's bronzed poop.
-我能不能 -u202d不能 停下
- Can I please...? - u202dNo, stop.
-我能舔 -u202d不能
- Can I lick...? - u202dNo.
-我能舔一下吗 -u202d诺拉
- Can I lick it? - u202dNora!
不 不行
No, no!
诺拉 你为什么跟踪我
Nora, why are you stalking me?
你为什么不告诉你父母
Why are you not telling your parents
-你住在这里 -我什么都不能告诉他们
- that you're living here? - I can't tell them anything
除非我的公♥司♥开始运作
until my company is up and running,
并且取得巨大的成功 好吗
and a huge success, okay?
-为什么 -u202d因为
- Why not? - u202dBecause, ugh...
我父亲30岁有了自己的律所
...my dad had his own law firm at age 30,
我落后了
so I'm behind.
你是我认识的最成功的人
You're like the most successful person I know.
现在我是斯坦福大学一年级最穷的人
Now I'm the poorest person from my freshman floor at Stanford,
我爸每天都在提醒我
which my dad likes to remind me every day.
你有1500万
You have $15 million.
那是我公♥司♥的钱 不是我的
That's my company's money, not mine.
我爸给了我很大的压力
Look, my dad puts a lot of pressure on me.
我爸没有给我压力
My dad didn't put pressure on me.
没错 这就是为什么你
Exactly, which is why you are...
变成现在的样子
the way you are.
你还戴时装学校的大礼帽呢
You're wearing a bucket hat from a fashion school.
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表