剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表
大家在木板道见我
Everyone meet me on the boardwalk!
不
Oh, no!
够了 奶奶生气了
That's it. Grandma mad.
我要胖揍她的脸
I'm gonna K-pop her face.
尝尝我们大西洋城木板道的自助餐吧
不好意思 动力沙瓶
Excuse me, for the kinetic sand bottles,
每种颜色五块吗 如果我加
is it $5 per color and if I add...?
天哪 梅兰妮
Oh, my God, Melanie.
不 不 是你
N-- no. No, you.
-梅兰妮 -u202d梅兰妮
- Melanie. - u202dMelanie.
我是诺拉 高中同学啊
It's Nora. From high school.
在这里见到你好尴尬啊
So awkward to see you here.
梅兰妮
Melanie, hey!
西班牙预修课啊
From AP Spanish.
你不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
对不起 你一定是搞错了
Sorry, you must be confused.
我不认识梅兰妮
I don't know who Melanie is.
那你跑什么
So why are you running?
梅兰妮
Melanie!
诺拉
Oh, Nora!
搞什么鬼 妹子
What the fuck, dude?
你在大西洋城木板道工作吗
What are you, working on the Atlantic City boardwalk now?
是的
Yeah.
我以为你是视频博主之类的呢
I thought you were like a video producer or something.
之前是
Oh, I was.
是的 我为新闻网站工作了几个月
Yeah, I worked for BuzzFeed for a few months,
但后来我被解雇了
but then I got laid off.
天哪
Oh, my God.
后来我在杰米·林恩·斯皮尔斯的制片公♥司♥工作
Then I worked at Jamie Lynn Spears' production company,
但是从三层楼梯上摔下来
but fell down three flights of stairs.
-三层楼梯 -三层
- Three flights? - Three.
-差点四层 -天哪
- Almost four. - Oh, my...
然后才停下来 我是用脸刹的
I caught myself. Well, my face caught myself.
然后公♥司♥以为我会起诉他们
And then they thought I was gonna sue them,
-所以我被解雇了 -你没事吧
- so I got laid off. - You okay?
然后我做了一个"阅后即焚"系列
Oh, and then I did a Snapchat series
一个女孩在小镇失踪
about a girl that went missing in a small town,
但是扮演在小镇失踪女孩的女演员
but the actress playing the girl that went missing in the small town
真的失踪了
actually went missing,
所以我们只能停工了
so we had to shut down production.
你好像很忙啊
I mean, seems like you've been busy, though.
不 那都是去年的事了
Oh, no. That was all last year.
你在大西洋城生活了整整一年
You've-- you've been living in Atlantic City for an entire year?
这不算生活
I wouldn't call it living.
诺拉 高中毕业后发生了很多变化
A lot has changed since high school, Nora.
是的
Yeah.
你能给我买♥♥点喝的吗
Can you buy me something to drink?
好啊
Yeah.
-我三天没喝东西了 -好的
- I haven't had a drink in three days. - Sure.
梅兰妮 发生什么事了
Melanie, what happened?
你不是全额奖学金上了爱默生大学吗
Didn't you go to Emerson on a full ride?
是的 但是美术学士只能涉猎艺术内容
Yeah, but a BFA only gets you so far in the content game.
所以 上次我被解雇后
So, after the last time I got laid off,
我放弃了 来到这里
I just gave up and came here.
一周做两个辫子和两个沙瓶
If I do two braids and two sand bottles a week,
我就可以付得起漏斗蛋糕和旅馆的铺位
I can afford a funnel cake and a bunk at the hostel.
但为什么是大西洋城
But why Atlantic City?
因为比纽约便宜得多
Because it's a lot cheaper than New York.
我能怎么办
And what am I supposed to do?
回家和父母一起住吗
Go home and live with my parents?
我失败了
I failed.
我应该住在世界上最沉闷的地方
I deserve to live in the most depressing place in the world.
大西洋城并不沉闷
Atlantic City is not depressing.
并不是
No, it's not.
-这里有海 -很脏
- There's an ocean. - Dirty.
-赌场 -绝望
- Casino. - Desperate.
我还看到了激光枪战游戏的牌子
I saw a laser tag sign.
我知道你想干什么
Look, I know what you're trying to do.
你在寻找积极的一面
You're trying to find a positive.
我的生活糟透了
My life sucks.
梅兰妮 你不能让几个路障
Melanie, you can't let a few road bumps
逼得你背井离乡 好吗
force you into exile, all right?
我是失败者 我真的和父母住在一起
I am a loser. I do live with my parents.
你失去的工作比我♥干♥过的都多
You've lost more jobs than I've ever had.
既然我可以
And-- and if I can make it work,
你肯定也可以 所有人都可以
you can make it work, anyone can make it work.
你应该回去
You-- you should just come back to the city.
有辆大巴今晚就走
There's a bus. It's leaving tonight.
-你可以重新开始 -谢谢 诺拉 但是
- You start over. - Thanks, Nora, but...
我不行
I can't.
这就是我现在的生活
This is my life now,
一首悲伤头发和沙子的合奏
a sad song of hair and sand.
你可以放一首不同的歌♥
You can play a different song.
我该走了
I should go.
我朋友蒂莉在教我
My friend Tillie's teaching me
怎么在米粒上写人的名字
how to write someone's name on a grain of rice.
那比做头发干净多了
A lot more sanitary than hair stuff.
-是的 -虱子
- Sure. - Lice.
太恶心了 小梅
That's disgusting, Mel.
很高兴见到你 诺拉
Nice seeing you, Nora.
梅兰妮 你忘了
Melanie, you left your...
看 我们的平板没电了
Look, our iPad is dead.
快让我们用插座
Just let us use the outlet.
要不你们看看书吧
Maybe you all should just read a book.
那就不需要插座了
Then you won't need an outlet.
别跟我们中国人提书 婊♥子♥
Don't talk to us Chinese about books, bitch.
纸是我们发明的
We invented paper.
别跟韩国人提充电 婊♥子♥
Don't talk to Koreans about charging, bitch.
三星是我们创建的
We invented Samsung.
那我怎么没看到三星盖乐世手♥机♥呢
Then where are all the Galaxies?
我只看到了苹果手♥机♥
All I see are iPhones.
完胜
That's what I thought.
你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
我今早就该这么做了
What I shoulda done this morning!
你们不随地吐痰 在这瞎折腾什么呢
Don't you have a floor to spit on somewhere?
别惹我
Ah, don't mess with me.
我把你切了 然后咬死你
I will cut you and I will bite you.
中国人的牙齿比韩国的硬
Chinese teeth are harder than Korean teeth.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
泡菜婊♥子♥
Kimchi bitches!
你好啊
What up?
今天自♥慰♥得爽吗
How's your jerk-off day going?
你在哪
Yo, where you at?
我和我奶奶在大西洋城
I'm in AC with my grandma.
自♥慰♥不了了
Had to abort the jerk-off sesh.
对了 猜猜我碰到谁了
By the way, guess who I ran into,
高中同学梅兰妮
Melanie from high school.
我靠 她怎么样了
Damn! How's she doin'?
我们还69式过呢
You know we 69'ed once.
什么
What?
虽然严格来说更像是96式
Although technically it was more of a 96.
我们贴着屁♥股♥睡着了
We just fell asleep touching butts.
太恶心了 伙计 我挂了
That's gross, dude. I gotta go.
我要去见我奶奶 好吗
I gotta meet my Grandma, all right?
你在抽什么
What are you vaping?
你在抽什么呢
What are you vaping right now?
小梅现在长什么样
So how's Mel lookin'?
再见
Good-bye!
奶奶
Grandma.
怎么搞的
What happened?
我们被赶出来了
剧集 | 奥卡菲娜是来自皇后区的诺拉 | 导航列表