剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
可能是自从山姆被诊断出自闭症后
for the first time since, probably, Sam was diagnosed,
我第一次没有感到担忧或是害怕
I wasn't worried or scared.
我很享受和一群陌生人待在一起的感觉
I was just having fun with a group of strangers
他们都和自闭症不沾边
who had nothing to do with autism.
再说一次 我爱你们
And, again, I love you guys.
但这个人 这个我遇到的酒保
But this guy, this bartender I met,
他非常...
he is so...
他的人生非常疯狂
his life is so crazy!
又冒险又平常 知道吗
And risk-taking and ordinary, you know?
我就发现那...
And I just... I realized that that's, um...
这是山姆不会有的生活
It's just a life Sam's never gonna have.
所以...
So, um...
我说不好 我只是...
I don't know. I just...
我做了柠檬方糕
I made lemon squares, um...
大家都别客气
so don't anybody be shy.
柠檬味重了点
They're overzested.
你老爸说得对
Your dad's right, bro.
妹子戴上戒指之前人人都有机会
A girl is fair game until there's a ring on it.
我是说结婚戒指
I mean a wedding ring.
订婚戒指说明她准备好最后犯次错误了
An engagement ring means she's ready for one more mistake.
好吧 这个例子再适合不过了
Okay, this is perfect.
看着
Watch this.
有时我希望自己能滑头一点 像扎希德那样
Sometimes I wish I was smooth, like .
我认识的所有人中 他最会把妞
Of all the people I know, he's the best at girls.
你就该这么做
And that's how you do it.
我要到后面躲着去了
Now I'm gonna hide in the back,
因为那个男的说他要痛揍我一顿
'cause that guy said he's gonna kick my ass,
而且他脖子上有个文身 所以...
and he has a neck tattoo, so...
你最近怎么样
How's stuff with you?
-道格呢 -我们昨晚约会了
- How's Doug? - Oh, we had a date night.
简直是场灾难
Which was a total disaster.
每次我们有点什么的时候 就被我毁了
Every time we have a moment, I ruin it.
别说了 你做得很好了 好吗
Stop it! You're doing great, okay?
不得不说你就是个圣人
I have to say that you're a saint
在他做了那样的事后还跟他在一起
for sticking with him, after what he did.
那是好久之前了
That was a long time ago.
我想问问你 克里斯多夫
How's Christopher? I meant to ask you,
进了正式班级后怎么样了
since he's been mainstreamed.
他有点倒♥退♥
He's having a regression.
现在很易怒
Having anger issues.
你试过音乐疗法了吗
Have you tried music therapy?
我去年在自闭症健行上遇见了一个女的
Because I met this woman last year, at the Autism Walk,
我觉得我可能还留着她的名片
and I think I might still have her card.
她开了间工作室
She has this whole studio.
她本人有点朋克 但人还是挺可爱的
She's a little bit punk rock, but cute as a button.
而且...
And...
-不是吧 -怎么了
- Oh, no. - What's wrong?
我的信♥用♥卡♥...
My credit card's--
注销信♥用♥卡♥
Cancel card.
怎么了
What's going on?
我得去把卡注销了
I have to cancel the Visa.
上完舞蹈课我把卡落在酒吧了
I left it at that bar after dance class.
你就穿这件运动衫吗
That's what you're wearing, that sweatshirt?
-有什么问题吗 -没事
- What's wrong with it? - Nothing.
我不明白既然你不想炫耀自己的好身材
I don't understand why you do all that working out
为什么还这么刻苦地锻炼
if you're not gonna flaunt your cute figure.
天啊 妈 你是要我穿淫♥荡♥点吗
Oh, my God. Mum, you want me to dress sluttier?
为什么你要把卡注销
Why are you canceling it?
会有人盗取个人信息的
Identity theft.
亲爱的 我是在夸你
Sweetie, it was a compliment.
宽松的衣服遮住了你的好身材
You're adorable under all that bulk.
再见
Bye!
宝贝 酒吧就十分钟的路
Baby, the bar is ten minutes away.
直接过去拿回来就好了
Just go and pick it up.
不 我才不要给我的家务清单上再加一件事
No. I'm not gonna add another chore to my to-do list.
但所有的账单都是自动扣款的
But all the bills are on autopay.
要更换所有账单的支付方式
Switching everything over,
这要麻烦十倍吧
that's gonna be like ten chores right there.
要我帮你去取吗
You want me to pick it up on my way to work?
-我上班顺路就去取 -不用
- I'll get it on my way to work. - No!
这样吧
You know what?
这是我的错误
It's my mistake.
-我自己来处理 -你确定
- I'll take care of it. - You sure?
对不起 我刚才跟你嚷嚷了
I'm sorry that I snapped at you.
没事 我都没听到
No. I don't even hear it anymore.
布里格斯教练
布里格斯教练 你想见我
Coach Briggs. You wanted to see me?
是的 进来 坐
Yep. Come in, sit.
好的
Okay.
我们需要商量一下
We need to powwow.
如果是因为我被停学的事 我很抱歉
If this is about my suspension, I'm so sorry.
我真的...校队对我非常重要
I really...This team is very important to me,
我不会再做什么有损校队的事情了
and I would never do anything to mess that up.
加德纳 看看这个办公室
Gardner, look at this office.
我的生活没什么值得骄傲的
My life is not awesome.
你知道除了我哥哥的失败以外
Do you know the one thing that brings me joy?
唯一让我快乐的是什么吗
Other than the failures of my brother?
是真正有天分的女生们
It is girls with actual talent.
比如你
Like you!
小小年纪我就把你带进校队承担了很大的风险
I took a risk bringing you onto varsity so young.
-别让我后悔 -不会的
- Don't make me regret it. - I won't.
如果有什么我能做的事情可以弥补的话...
And if there's anything that I can do to make it up to you...
有
There is.
被你打的那个女生是我们最大的支持者的女儿
The girl you went gangster on was our biggest booster's daughter.
每年她父母都会给我们租大巴去参加半决赛
Every year, her parents charter us a bus to get us to semis,
但是今年要是你不跟他们女儿道歉的话就没门
but this year they won't do it until you apologize to their kid.
道歉
Apologize?
不是应该她为对贝丝的所作所为道歉吗
Shouldn't she for what she did to Beth?
你自己看着办
It's up to you.
你的队友们要是发现没了大巴车
Your teammates won't be thrilled
他们是不会高兴的
when they find out they lost their bus.
但是你可能没什么事
But you're probably fine.
大家总是谈论
People always talk about
十几岁的女生们彼此之间多友善和睦
how nice and humane teenage girls are to each other.
不管怎么说 虽然你当时态度不好
Anyway, I shouldn't have punched you in the face,
但是一拳怼你脸上都是我的不对 对不起
no matter how shitty you were being, and I am sorry.
你的眼睛看起来好多了 差不多正常了
Your eye's looking better. It's almost normal.
你道歉的水平真差劲
You suck at apologies.
是 我自己也知道 我们和好了吗
Yeah, I know that about myself. So are we cool?
我知道你哥有严重的障碍
Look, I know your brother has major problems.
对此你一定也满心恼火
You must have a lot of anger about that.
你应该弄个解压球
You should get a stress ball.
我知道你道歉不过是为了要回你们的大巴
Look, I know you're only apologizing to me to get your bus back.
我接受道歉 大巴给你们
I accept that. Bus is yours.
但是不许在洗手间里大便
No number twos in the bathroom.
而且
and, um...
我听说你在跟埃文·查宾约会
I heard you're seeing Evan Chapin.
真有胆量
That is so brave.
大多数人都不敢的
Most people would be scared to go there.
但是你敢
But not you.
再见
Bye!
我需要买♥♥午饭的钱
I need my lunch money.
天啊 我讨厌那个贱♥人♥
God, I hate that skank!
贱♥人♥ 你是说她淫乱吗
Skank? Do you mean she's promiscuous?
不 她就是特别讨厌
No, she's just annoying.
为什么你总是咬文嚼字的 真讨厌
Why do you make things so literal? God, you suck!
要是没人跟你一起吃饭就来找我
Find me if you don't have anyone to eat with, okay?
好的
Okay.
开始上课 朋友
Class is in session, my friend.
你想知道怎么把姑娘撬过来吗
You want to know how to steal a girl?
准备好导航 因为我要带你去胡桐市了
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表