剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
It's the ultimate power.
好吧
Okay.
山姆 去试衣间试试吧
Sam, let's get you into a dressing room.
不 这一切都乱套了
No, no, no. This is all wrong.
我打来电♥话♥说过我们的需求
I called. I was very clear about what we needed.
我去找人问问
Okay, I'm gonna go find somebody.
我用这间就好
I can just go in here.
不 宝贝 我一会就回来
No, sweetie. I'll be back in two shakes.
你妈选的老气衣服都扔了吧
Alright, Let's get rid of this Mr. Rogers shit your mom picked out.
先试试派对的衣服
Party shirts first, bro.
打扰了 德洛丽丝
Hi. Excuse me... Dolores.
我是埃尔莎·加德纳
My name is Elsa Gardner.
我之前和你通过电♥话♥
I think I spoke to you on the phone earlier.
我记得 你说我声音很好听
I remember. You told me I have a beautiful speaking voice.
是的 本人声音更好听了
You do. It's even nicer in person.
我之前提到我儿子
Anyway, I was calling about my son,
他需要一个特殊的环境
who, you know, he requires a special environment,
确切来说是私人试衣间
specifically, a private dressing room,
没有音乐 光线昏暗
no music, dim lighting.
对 我说我会想想办法
Yes, and I said I'd see what I could do.
结果发现没办法呢
Turns out, I couldn't do anything.
抱歉 我们在说话 抱歉
Sorry. We're just in the middle. Sorry.
你之前为什么不说
You know, I just don't understand why you didn't say,
抱歉 女士 我帮不了你
"I'm sorry, ma'am, but I can't help you."
你去别的地方花钱吧
"Go spend your money elsewhere."
最好是去比较体贴
Preferably somewhere that is sensitive
照顾多元化客户需求的地方
to the needs of its diverse client base.
我下次说
I'll say that next time.
太棒了
Hell yes.
完美 一应俱全了
Slow clap, all the points.
拉链 皮扣 还有这几片东西
Zippers, buckles, flaps?
我不喜欢
I hate it.
相信我 妹子最爱皮夹克了
Trust me, leather jackets are chick magnets.
我有次这么穿去参加单身派对
I wore one to a co-ed wedding shower
新娘的姐妹帮我做了俩小时的足底按♥摩♥
and got a two-hour foot massage from the bride's cousin.
不是最漂亮的那个 但也够漂亮了
Not the hot one, but the hot-enough one.
这不像我
It doesn't feel like me.
茱莉娅说找些适合我的衣服
Julia said to find clothes that feel like me.
你要泡妹
You're trying to get girls.
你可不能做自己
The last thing you want to be is yourself.
我去脱了
I'm taking it off.
相信我 山姆
Trust me, Sam.
这要求也不难吧
It's not like I'm asking for the moon here.
你稍微体贴一点不行吗
I mean, all I'm asking is just a little consideration.
想象一下自己是自闭症
Imagine what it's like to be on the spectrum
来到这样一个灯很刺眼
in a place like this, with the harsh lighting,
音乐很大声 人们推推搡搡的地方
and the music that's so loud and people jostling by, you know?
-女士 -嗯
- Ma'am. - What?
-你刚才推了我吗 -什么 没有
- Did you just push me? - What? No!
我给你演示一下而已
I was demonstrating!
我找到了
This is it. I found it.
太棒了 脱了吧
Great. Now lose it again.
这衣服太丑了 哥们
That shirt is terrible, bro.
-一点光泽都没有 -我很喜欢
- It's not even shiny. - I love it.
这是100%棉 是我最喜欢的棉质百分比
It's 100% cotton, which is my favorite percentage of cotton.
上面还有八头南极鲸
And it has eight Antarctic whales on it,
这是我见过的衣服上画着最多的了
which is higher than I've seen on any other shirt.
好吧 如果你真想要这个鲸鱼T恤
Fine. If you have to get the whale shirt,
把这件穿外面吧
at least wear this over it.
宝贝
Hi, honey.
我被商店赶出去了
I've been banished from the store...
因为我是个好妈妈
basically, for being a good mom.
这是我的信♥用♥卡♥
So here's my credit card.
买♥♥两三件衣服吧
You know, buy two or three things,
我在门口等你
and I'll meet you out front.
我知道我要买♥♥什么 这件超棒的鲸鱼T恤
I know what I'm getting... this wonderful whale shirt
还有这件很丑的皮夹克
and this terrible leather jacket,
扎希德说穿这个能帮我钓到马子
which Zahid says will help me get chicas,
就是女生 这也是我来这的目的
which means "Girls," which was the whole reason for coming.
等等 什么
Wait... What?
你来这的目的是这个
That was the whole point of coming?
当然
Of course.
茱莉娅知道
And Julia knew about this?
是她的主意
It was her idea.
太棒了
Terrific.
好 我这就来
Yes. I'm coming.
宝贝 门口见
Okay, sweetie, I'll see you out front.
妹子
So... girls, huh?
哪呢
Where?
不 我就是说
No, I just mean...
你真的想要妹子吗
Is this something you really want?
你想谈恋爱吗
I mean, you want to date?
不怕受伤吗
Aren't you afraid of getting hurt?
那得是和大白鲨吧
Well, not unless I date a great white shark.
我明白你的意思
No, I know what you mean.
-你是说我的感情吧 -嗯
- You mean my feelings, right? - Yeah.
跟女孩说话会让我有点紧张
Talking to girls makes me a little nervous,
但茱莉娅说做点害怕的事也挺好
but Julia says it's good to do things that scare you.
有时是的
Sometimes.
但害怕可能也是生理原因
Fear is also there for a biological reason.
比如打还是逃 对吧
I mean, fight-or-flight, right?
如果我走进一条阴暗的小巷
If I'm walking down a dark alley
就会开始害怕
and I start to feel afraid,
这是身体保护我逃避坏蛋的条件反射
that's my body trying to protect me from gang boys with knives.
妈 我长大了
Mom, I'm getting older,
有时我真的很想
and at some point, I really hope...
看乳♥房♥♥
that I get to see boobs.
我们应该每人拿六个枕头
You know, we should get six more pillows each.
这样我们俩都能把六个枕头扔到地上
That way, we could both throw our own six pillows off the bed.
这点钱还是能接受的 对吧
I think we could afford that expense, right?
嗯
Yeah.
我觉得
I think...
茱莉娅对山姆的影响太大了
Julia has too much influence over Sam.
他太依赖她了
He's getting too attached to her.
是吗
Really?
我觉得她挺好啊 他喜欢她
I think she's good. He likes her.
他现在为人处世都挺好啊
I mean, he's doing well socially, right?
嗯 但他也太重视她说的话了
Yeah, but he just puts too much stock in everything she says.
你今天该去看看他 他老是说"茱莉娅说这个
You should've seen him today. Everything was, "Julia says this,
茱莉娅说那个"
Julia says that."
这是坏事吗
Well, is that bad?
是 她在勉强他
Yes. She's pushing him.
她跟12岁孩子一样 一直勉强他
She's like 12, and she's pushing him and pushing him.
她会把他逼过头的
She's gonna push him too far.
我得找她谈谈
I have to go talk to her.
客气点
Well, just be nice.
我一直很客气
I'm always nice.
我可能不该跟你说这事
I'm probably not supposed to be telling you this,
但凯西有男朋友了
but Casey has some sort of boyfriend.
我知道
Yeah, I know that.
我会看她短♥信♥
I read all her texts.
真棒
I love that.
衣服很酷啊
Cool shirt.
谢谢 就指望它帮我找个女友练手了
Thanks. I'm hoping it'll get me a practice girlfriend.
我讽刺你呢 这衣服好蠢
I was being sarcastic. You look stupid.
但你又不丑
But hey, you're not hideous.
在遥远的未来 肯定会有一个可怜又没安全感的
I'm sure some sad insecure girl will crush on you someday,
女生会喜欢你
deep in the very far future.
希望吧
I wish.
穿不♥穿♥夹克
Now, jacket or no jacket?
扎希德说穿 我不想穿
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表