剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
Damn it.
小心 你在干嘛
Careful. What are you doing?
亲爱的 你能帮我拿一下那个吗
Honey, can you get that for me?
-哪个 -三杠五
- Which one? - Three to five.
这个房♥间 太乱了
This room, it's, like, so disorganized.
-一片狼藉 -你没事吧
- Such a mess. - You okay?
没事 完全没事
Yes, fine. Totally fine.
嗯
Yeah.
山姆准备谈恋爱了 这算件大事
Sam's gonna start dating, so that's something.
你记得这些吗
Do you remember these?
-山姆的表情卡 -记得
- Sam's emotion cards? - Yeah.
"如果有人摆出这种表情 他们可能很失落
"Someone's making this face, they might be sad,
所以你要试着对他们好一点"
so you should try to be kind to them."
互助会里一个女人的儿子最近刚被诊断出自闭症
A woman in the support group, her son was just diagnosed,
于是我说我可以给她点东西
so I said I'd throw some things together.
我拿出大都会棒球队门票给他看的时候
This was the exact face he made
他的表情和这个一模一样
when I surprised him with Mets tickets.
-记得吗 -记得
- Remember that? - Yeah, I do.
我只想要我们之间有一个共同点
I wanted us to just have one thing in common.
一个就行
Just one thing.
我和我爸总是去看各类球赛
Me and my dad used to go to the ball games all the time.
我觉得山姆想要谈恋爱没什么问题
I think it's all right that Sam's gonna try to date.
你我相遇的时候没比他现在大多少
I mean, you and I weren't much older when we met,
还挺愉快的对吧 我们度过了一段美好时光
and that was fun, right? We had a good time.
-山姆和我们不一样 -我懂 但他也得
- Sam's not like us. - I know, but he has to start...
你知道我的手♥机♥每次响起我都会紧张吗
Do you know that every time the phone rings, I jump?
每一次
Every time.
我会以为他又闭着眼睛过马路
I think he's crossed the street again with his eyes closed...
或者在商店里失控
or he had a freak-out in a store
或者袭击了警♥察♥
or he's hit a police officer.
-每一次手♥机♥响起 -我知道 我知道
- Every time the phone rings. - I know. I know.
但也许现在是时候放开手了
But maybe now it's time for us to take a step back.
一起过日子 就我们俩
Spend time together, just the two of us,
回到我们从前的状态
you know, get back to where we were before all of this.
或许来次约会
Maybe we go on a date.
或者 瞎胡闹一波
Or we... we fool around.
你开心就好
Yeah, right.
不好吗
No?
你是认真的
You're serious.
我才没有认真
I'm not serious.
-对不起 -我开玩笑的
- I'm sorry. - I'm just playing.
自闭症的一般症状包括
Common traits of autism spectrum disorder include
重复行为 社交困难
repetitive behaviors, difficulty socializing
以及长时间精神高度集中
and persistent, intense preoccupations.
我有个病人 想出了95种鸡蛋料理
I have a patient who came up with 95 ways to cook an egg.
进来吧
Come on in.
请坐
Please, sit.
山姆没事吧
Is everything okay with Sam?
没事 只是
Oh, yes. It's fine. I just, um...
山姆说 你说起了谈恋爱的事
Sam said you spoke to him about dating.
他提到了想要找女朋友 所以我觉得
He mentioned wanting a girlfriend, so I thought...
我很感谢你想要帮忙
I appreciate you're trying to help,
但所有一切使我儿子的日常生活变困难的东西
but all the things that make my son's everyday life difficult...
比如理解社交礼仪 闲聊
like reading social cues, exchanging small talk...
所有这些我帮他指引生活的东西
all the things I've helped him navigate his entire life,
都会在谈恋爱过程中被放大
are magnified in dating.
谈恋爱基本上是一种非语言层面的交流
Dating is almost entirely nonverbal communication,
而山姆是我所知道的最直白的人
and Sam's the most literal person I know.
是的 我有一些技巧可以教他
Yeah, and there are strategies that I could teach him.
是吗
Are there?
你心碎的时候也有技巧去应对吗
Are there strategies for when you get your heart broken?
山姆现在状态很好
Sam is doing really well.
他还有32天就高三了
I mean, we're 32 days into his senior year,
他还没有崩溃过 所以
and he hasn't had a meltdown yet, so...
我不想勉强他
I don't want to push him.
恋爱对正常人来说都非常困难
I mean, relationships are hard enough for neurotypicals.
我不希望我儿子承受那种压力
I don't want to put that kind of pressure on my son.
几年前有人在多伦多做过一次调研
There was a study done in Toronto a few years ago.
研究人员发现 在患有自闭症的成年人中
Researchers found that only nine percent
只有9%的人结了婚
of adults with autism are married,
并不是因为他们不想结婚
not because they lack the desire,
而是因为他们不知道该怎么办
but because they don't know how to do it.
你儿子有着想要被爱的渴望 和我们一样
Your son has the same desire to be loved that we all do.
为什么他不该去追求呢
Why shouldn't he pursue it?
他还没准备好
He's not ready yet.
很多家长在孩子变得独♥立♥的时候
You know, a lot of parents have a hard time
都感到很难接受
as their kids become more independent.
这是很正常的
It's completely natural.
如果你想要找人谈谈的话
So if you ever need someone to talk to,
我可以介绍我的一位同事给你
I can refer you to one of my colleagues.
不了
No, um...
没那个必要
That won't be necessary.
谢谢你
Thank you for your time.
没事的 我自己走 非常感谢
That's okay. I got it. Thanks so much.
祝你生活愉快
Have a great day.
当我在学习一件新鲜事物的时候
When I'm learning something new,
比如在电脑游戏里变得无敌 或是约妹子
like how to get infinity lives in a video game or date girls,
我会做很多调查
I do a lot of research.
我喜欢做调查
I like research.
羞辱她们
Insult them.
如何撩小婊砸
比如说"宝贝 你的八字眼好严重"
Something like, "Baby, those some serious bug eyes you got."
-相信我 大兄弟 -八字眼
- Trust me, brother... - Bug eyes?
这是你约炮成功的最快方式
...quickest way to get a chick on your dick.
我会尽可能多地观察
I examine as many sources as possible.
美女
Yo, yo, mamacita.
你屁♥股♥口袋里是手♥机♥吗
Is that a phone in your back pocket?
那屁♥股♥在呼唤我
'Cause that ass is calling to me.
我会问问题
And I ask questions.
听听他们怎么说
Just listen to what they say.
别说起海豹或者企鹅之类的
Don't bring up seals or penguins or whatever.
别盯着她们胸
And don't stare at their boobs.
等等 慢点
Wait, slow down.
我还在想不能提企鹅的事 要是她喜欢企鹅呢
I'm still on the no penguins part. What if she likes penguins?
先假设她不喜欢
Just assume she doesn't.
重点是知道何时实践调查
The trick is knowing when to put my research to use.
我不是很擅长捕捉信♥号♥♥
I'm not great at picking up signals.
山姆 红发妹子在看你呢
Yo, Sammy. Red over there is making eyes.
-什么 -那个妹子
- What? - That chick.
显示器旁的翘臀妹
Bubble Butt by the monitors.
她咋了
What about her?
哥们 她在对你笑呢
Dude, she's smiling right at you.
所以呢
So?
-回笑啊 -是吗
- Smile back. - Really?
隔这么大老远你都能把她吓跑
You scared her away from across the store.
这距离真牛逼 哥们
Impressive range, dude.
逆戟鲸
不是吧
Oh, no.
谁干的 肯定觉得很内疚
I'm sure whoever did this just feels terrible.
贝利
Bailey.
我真不懂 你和贝丝又不是朋友
I don't get it. You're not even friends with Beth.
所以呢 又不是只能帮朋友出头
So? You don't have to be friends to do what's right.
宝贝 打别人脸是不对的
Sweetie, hitting someone's face is never right.
你当然不懂
Of course you don't get it.
你上高中时 就是欺负胖同学的
When you're in the high school, you were the one picking on the fat kids.
我有个超胖的朋友
I had a pudgy friend.
再说了 贝利·班纳特多可爱
Besides, Bailey Bennet is a lovely girl,
你怎么能打她呢
and she did not deserve to get punched.
贝利·班纳特就是傻♥逼♥
Bailey Bennet is a twat.
凯西·加德纳 注意措辞
Casey Gardener, language.
有时我脑子会一直想着一个词或短语
Sometimes a word or phrase gets stuck in my head,
绕圈圈一样 一直在我脑中
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表