剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
再见
Goodbye.
凯西
Casey.
我们能聊会吗 是关于你哥哥山姆的
Could we talk for a second? It's about your brother Sam.
我知道我哥哥叫什么 佩姬
I know who my brother is, Paige.
好
Yeah.
就是觉得他在躲着我
It's just I think maybe he's avoiding me
因为我们昨天说了话
because we were talking yesterday, and...
不知道 也许我惹他烦了
I don't know, maybe I upset him,
因为他好像在那之后人就消失了
because he sort of just disappeared after that.
我说不好 也许没什么
I don't know, maybe it's nothing.
没什么 因为你 他昨天都没吃午饭
It's not nothing, because of you, he didn't eat lunch yesterday.
我知道你和一个18岁的人约会
Which I know is an annoying thing to have to think about
还要纠结这些很烦
when you're dating an 18-year-old dude,
但山姆就是这个样子
but that's what you get with Sam.
好吧
Okay.
你有什么建议吗
Do you have any advice?
有 别再见我哥了
Yeah. Stop seeing my brother.
什么
What?
为什么你要和他在一起 对你有什么好处
Why are you with him? What's in it for you?
你是真的这么没人要
Are you desperate,
还是你觉得你和一个怪人约会能给自己长面子
or do you think you'll get extra credit for dating the weird kid?
不是
No.
不是 凯西 我真的喜欢山姆
No, Casey, I... I really like Sam.
很喜欢
A lot.
他很诚实
He's honest.
他也很可爱
And he's so cute.
你看过他记的笔记了吗
And have you seen his notebook thing?
太赞了
It's amazing.
他的思维方式太有意思了
The way his brain works is so interesting.
有意思 我哥哥不是一项科学实验
Interesting? My brother's not a science experiment.
不是 我知道
No, I know that.
要是他开始依赖你时你却离开了 他该怎么办
What happens when he relies on you, then you leave?
-我会... -因为那时他会很需要你
- I'm not gonna... - 'Cause then he'll need you.
那种情况真的会打击到他的
And that shit can really mess him up.
你一点也不了解这些
You know, you don't understand any of this.
你只是把所有事都变得更糟了
You're just making everything worse.
佩姬把我最喜欢的运动衫还给我了
Paige returned my favorite sweatshirt.
挺好啊 什么时候的事呢
That's nice. When did that happen?
她和我分手的时候
When she broke up with me.
对不起 山姆 她说了为什么吗
Sorry, Sam. Did she say why?
是关于...
Something about...
凯西担心她会伤害到我
Casey was afraid she was gonna hurt me,
或是她害怕凯西
or she was afraid of Casey.
我不知道 有时候她说话
I don't know. Sometimes when she talks,
太啰嗦 我会有点听不懂
she uses so many words that I get a little lost.
你有什么感觉
How are you feeling?
还好
Fine.
拿回了我的运动衫
Got my sweatshirt back.
你确定你还好吗
Are you sure you're fine?
大多数我认识的人根本不会试着了解我
Most people I meet don't even try to get me.
佩姬这样做了 这挺好的
Paige tried, and that was nice.
很好
That is nice.
她做我女朋友的时候 我觉得她很烦
The whole time she was my girlfriend, she bugged me.
但我觉得我太在意她有多烦人
But I think I was so focused on how annoying she is
以至于我有点忘记了她好的一面
that I kind of forgot about the good parts.
那真是...
That's a...
一个很不错的角度 山姆
great perspective, Sam.
这样想很成熟
Wise beyond your years.
我把她锁在衣柜里她都没有生气
She didn't even mind when I locked her in my closet.
这似乎很特别也很少见
That seems special and rare.
等下 什么
Wait, what?
是我
Hey, it's me.
我要回家了 我们该谈谈了
I'm coming home, and we should talk.
我爱你
I love you.
很明显 我喜欢佩姬
Apparently, I like Paige.
很明显我喜欢你敲门再进来
Apparently, I like it when you knock.
现在她不是我女朋友了 都怪你
And now she's not my girlfriend because of you.
你把她赶走了
You drove her away.
好吧 你一直都在抱怨她
Okay, well, all you do is complain about her.
我知道了 她超级烦人
And I get it; she's super-annoying.
我喜欢她 我是这么觉得的
Well, I like her, I think.
你是我妹妹
And you're my little sister,
我不需要你来搅和我的生活
and I don't need you messing with my life.
老天 我只是想帮你
Oh, my God! I was just trying to help.
我不能一直在你身边挺你
I'm not always gonna be around to stick up for you.
-好 -山姆...
- Good. - Sam...
不是 你就和佩姬一样
No, you're just like Paige.
只不过不会乱动我的书和乌龟
But instead of touching my books and my turtle,
你是在乱动我的女朋友
you're touching my girlfriend.
我很高兴你准备去新学校了
I'm glad you're going to that new school,
因为这样你就不用在我身边烦我了
because you will not be around to bother me.
-这不是你的心里话 -是的 就是
- You don't mean that. - Yes, I do.
我不需要你
I don't need you.
-好啊 我求之不得 -那就好
- Well, good! That's what I wanted. - Well, good!
-喂 -凯西 我是杰森...
- Hello? - Hey, Casey, it's Jayson...
克莱顿高中的 我刚收到你的电邮了
from Clayton Prep. I just got your e-mail.
你们动作还真快
You guys are prompt.
是啊...
Yeah, well...
我打来就是想说我觉得你很棒
Look, I just wanted to call to say I think you're awesome.
但是
But?
但是...
But...
我为招生办公室工作
I work at the admissions office,
我有听见些风声
and I've been hearing some people talk.
你打了一个女生
You punched a girl?
是的 但你不知道事情原委
Yeah. But you don't know the whole story.
她那时在欺负别人
She was bullying somebody.
好好好 听着
Okay, okay, okay, look.
给招生办公室写封信
Write a letter to the admissions office,
我尽力帮你
and I'll do what I can.
但克莱顿绝不容忍♥任何暴♥力♥行为
But Clayton has a zero tolerance policy on violence.
我只是不想你抱太大希望
I just don't want you to get your hopes up.
我得挂了
I have to go.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
迈尔斯
Miles?
我不能再继续了
对不起
电视和床单我拿走了 那些是我的
迈尔斯
这是我们最小的孙女
And that is our youngest granddaughter,
查理 查洛特的简称
Charlie, which is short for Charlotte.
-好可爱 -现在的名字啊
- Cute. - I don't know. These names lately, right?
可不是 凯西上幼儿园的时候
Yeah, Casey, when she was in kindergarten,
有个孩子叫凯
there was a child named Key.
-对 -是的
- Right. - Yeah.
-男孩还是女孩 -头几个月我们都没搞清楚
- A boy or a girl? - We weren't sure for the first few months.
但她是个女孩 很可爱的女孩
But she was a girl. Cute girl,
挺好的 她们是朋友 很好的女孩
Nice. They were friends. Nice girl.
-非常乖 -你们的孩子怎么样了
- Very sweet. - So how are your kids?
-挺好的 -是啊
- Really good. - Yeah.
克莱顿高中准备录取凯西
Casey is getting recruited by that school Clayton Prep.
可以拿田径奖学金
For a track scholarship.
没错 我们前几天去学校参观了
Yeah, we went for a tour the other day, on the campus.
-奖学金 -真棒
- Scholarship. - Yeah. It'd be great.
-太激动了 -很高兴能陪着凯西
- Exciting. - Yeah, it's nice to spend time with Casey,
因为我们平时把精力都放在山姆身上了
'cause, you know, we're usually so focused on Sam and so...
-为什么 山姆怎么了 -他挺好的
- Why? What's going on with Sam? - He's good.
-你们还要点酒吗 -我够了
- You want more sangria? - I'm okay.
他再也不和我讲心事了
Of course he doesn't tell me anything anymore.
好吗 我被孤立了 他18岁了
Right? I have become obsolete. He's 18.
所以...
You know, so...
现在忙着和女生约会
You know, it's like girls and dating.
头疼 头疼
Trouble, trouble.
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表