剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
Adelie, chinstrap, emperor, gentoo.
阿德利 帽带 帝王 巴布亚企鹅
Adelie, chinstrap, emperor, gentoo.
阿德利 帽带 帝王 巴布亚企鹅
Adelie, chinstrap, emperor, gentoo.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
-他就在前面 -好的
- He's up front. - Okay.
怎么回事
What happened?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry. You know...
好了
Okay.
山姆在车上的时候
I always try to drive extra smooth
我总是想开得更平稳一些
when Sam's on the bus.
这样他的背部才不会碰上椅背 我真的是这样的
So his back doesn't touch the seat. I did that.
别担心 这不是你的错
Don't worry. It's not your fault.
我很感激你当时在场
I appreciate that you were there
很感激你联♥系♥了我们
and appreciate you gave us a call.
别客气 有什么需要我帮忙的吗
You're welcome. Is there anything I can do?
-没了 -需要我给谁打电♥话♥吗
- No. - Should I call someone?
不不不 有她就行了 谢谢你
No, no, no, she's got it. Thank you.
你应该想象不到
You probably wouldn't expect this,
但是南极洲有37座已命名的火山
but Antarctica has 37 named volcanoes,
许多座都掩埋在厚厚的冰层之下
many of them buried under thick layers of ice.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
但是 即使在冰层之下
And yet, often, under all that ice,
岩浆产生了高温的洞穴
the lava creates heated caves.
所以 即使是在无尽寒冷的环境下
So, even in this landscape of relentless cold,
你依然可以找到深藏的温暖
you can find hidden pockets of warmth.
我给你做些热汤 好吗
I'm gonna make you some hot soup, okay?
暖和吗 我们可以把温度调高一点
You warm enough? We can turn up the heat.
你需要我把温度调高吗
You need me to turn up the heat?
-你为什么要那么做 -道格
- Why would you do that? - Doug.
-你当时在想什么 -我很抱歉
- What were you thinking? - I'm sorry.
抱歉 他对你放下防备 他信任你
Sorry? He let his guard down with you. He trusted you.
-我知道 很抱歉 -你知道有多少人真的
- I know, I'm sorry. - You know how many people that kid has
把他当成人类对待吗 你就是这么做的
in his life that treat him like a person, and that's what you do?
我知道 我27岁了 生活一团糟
I know. I'm 27 years old. My life's a mess.
我不知道自己在干嘛
I don't know what I'm doing.
这什么狗屁理由
That's a bullshit excuse.
你击垮了他
You crushed him.
这不全是我的错
This isn't all on me.
你知道山姆喜欢我 你默许了这种感觉
You knew Sam had a crush on me. You enabled those feelings.
你帮他闯进我家 这是你的错
You helped him break into my home. That's on you.
我知道 我是个白♥痴♥
I know. I'm an idiot.
所以我才要跟你谈谈 你应该对这种事很清楚的
That's why I was talking to you. You're supposed to be an expert.
-你猜怎么着 我什么都不知道 -别说了
- Guess what. I don't know anything. - No shit.
离我儿子远点
Just stay away from my son.
抱歉我不请自来了
Uh, sorry to just show up,
但是你没有回复我的任何信息
but you weren't really responding to any of my texts,
所以我就想 我还是传统一点
so I thought I'd go old-school and just...
直接来找你
track you down in person.
抱歉 山姆出事了
Sorry. Sam had a thing,
所以我们最近都手忙脚乱的
so it's just been kind of hectic around here.
看起来真挺手忙脚乱的
Really seems hectic.
是啊
Yeah.
没事吧
Is everything cool?
我是说 我们之间没事吧
Like, is everything cool with us?
我们没事
Yeah. We're fine.
好吧 如果这是因为
Okay, because if it's about
我说的那句"我爱你"的话 那我收回
that "I love you" thing, I take it back.
我不是认真的
I didn't mean it.
我只是觉得女孩子应该喜欢听到这句话
I just thought that's what, you know,
特别是在...
girls like to hear after...
你知道的
you know.
你真是个混♥蛋♥ 你知道吗
You're such an asshole. Do you know that?
-滚回去吧 -等等 凯西
- Just go home. - Wait, Casey.
我叫你滚出去
I said get out!
大多数人不会对雪有过多想法
Most people don't give much thought to snow.
但是我会
But I do.
-你在看什么 -《冰冻星球》
- What are you watching? - Frozen Planet.
这是一部七集的自然纪录片
It's a seven-part nature documentary series.
这一集是关于火山冰洞的
This one is about volcanic ice caves.
听起来很糟糕
Sounds awful.
下雪的时候 一切都变得安静起来
When it snows, it gets really quiet
因为雪真的可以吸收声音
because snow actually absorbs sound.
-能给我分几个毯子吗 -不行
- Can I have some blankets? - No.
所以如果出现暴风雪
So when you get a snowstorm,
就好像整个星球都是隔音的一样
it's like soundproofing for the entire planet.
有时候我希望可以下雪 不停地下雪
Sometimes I wish it would snow and just never stop snowing.
这他妈是什么鬼
What the hell is this?
太棒了
Oh, yeah.
你好吗 小美人
What up, Shorty?
我从不知道还有这么蓝的眼睛
I didn't know they made eyes that blue.
你对我来说太小了
You are too young for me.
最美丽的小姐原来在这
Ah, the prettiest lady here.
扎希德 很好 耳机是吧
Okay, Zahid, good. Headphones.
麻烦放到车♥库♥去
Put them in the garage, please.
我不能待在这吗
But can't I stay here?
不行
No. Shoo!
幸会
Enchant.
小凯 要我帮你做头发吗 我可以把你排进去
Hey, Case. Want me to do your hair? I can squeeze you in.
你为什么要做这个
Why are you even doing this?
你知道山姆根本不会去舞会的
You know Sam's not going to the dance anymore.
不管他去不去
Well, whether he goes or not,
我既然承诺了 就要遵守承诺
I made a commitment, and I plan to keep it.
真的吗 我不觉得你会在乎承诺
Oh, really? I didn't think commitments mattered to you.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
亲爱的 我不知道你这是怎么了
Honey... I don't know what's going on with you,
就算你因为转校或者其他事情
if you're stressed about changing schools
感到有压力
or if it's something else,
但你也不能发泄在我身上啊
but you can't keep taking it out on me.
我可什么都没做
I haven't done anything.
对啊 你多完美
Yeah. You're perfect.
我真的很爱你
I love you very much.
随便吧 我要走了
Okay, whatever. I have to go.
代号♥奶♥子♥ 重复 代号♥奶♥子♥
Code titties. I repeat, code titties.
楼下有超多辣妹
There are a thousand hotties downstairs.
她们都很无聊 很好取悦的
They're bored. Their standards of entertainment are low.
我们一定要下去
We got to get down there.
不了 谢谢 我在这挺好的
No, thank you. I'm okay here.
怎么回事 伙计
What's going on, man?
为什么你要裹得像墨西哥卷一样
Why are you wrapped up like a skinny burrito?
公交车上发生了一点情况
There was an incident... on the bus.
是我引起的
I caused a scene.
伙计 我很抱歉
Oh. Dude, I'm sorry.
但是你知道什么能让你好起来吗
You know what might make you feel better, though?
紧身裤下的翘臀
Like a thousand nice asses in those fleecy sweatpants.
或者玉米片
Or nachos.
不要 融化的芝士在我嘴里感觉怪怪的
No, melty cheese makes my mouth feel funny.
我受够女生了
And I'm done with girls.
她们太
They're too...
你和佩姬之间出什么事了吗
Did something happen with Paige?
不是佩姬
Not Paige.
是茱莉娅
Julia.
好吧 对这个茱莉娅我无话可说
All right, I'm calling bullshit on this Julia.
她穿得就像个流浪汉
She dresses like a homeless lady,
挑电视的品味也糟透了
and she has horrible taste in televisions.
我还以为你爱上的是佩姬
I thought you were in love with Paige.
我原来也是这么想的 但是
I thought so, too, but then...
茱莉娅符合你说的所有标准
With Julia, it was like you said.
我就是知道我喜欢她
I just knew.
但是当我告诉她我的感受的时候
But then when I-I told her how I felt...
抱歉 哥们 妹子最坏了
I'm sorry, man. Chicks are the worst.
现在 咱们去见见她们吧
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表