剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
请让我来帮你吧 行吗
Please, let me help you out, okay?
你帮了我 我能帮你一回吗
You did me a favor. Can I please... Can I help you out?
任何一种关系
Any relationship,
就是朋友 都可能会很复杂
even friendship, can be complicated.
你无法强迫
You can't force it.
我不想跟他一起玩 他很烦
I don't want to hang out with him. He's annoying.
他还在这呢 这么说太不礼貌了
It's rude to say that in front of him. He's right here.
没关系 我也不喜欢山姆
It's okay. I don't like Sam, either.
-他太催眠了 -明白我意思了吧
- He's a snoozefest. - See what I'm saying?
孩子们 我两年才剪一次头发
Boys, I get my hair cut once every two years, okay?
唯一要求就是在这个厨房♥能清静个二十分钟
All I ask for is 20 minutes in this kitchen,
好能有几个月时间看起来不那么像长毛怪
so I can spend a few months not looking like a yeti.
我跟他能聊什么
What are we supposed to talk about?
试着找找共同爱好
Why not try and find some common interests?
上楼去
Upstairs.
桥梁
Bridges?
不
No.
冰川
Glaciers?
不
No.
越野摩托
Dirt bikes?
不 野生动物
No. Wildlife?
性
Sex?
行
Yes.
我从来没试过 但是快了
I've never done it before, but I expect to soon,
冬日舞会后
after the Winter Formal Dance.
什么 跟谁
What? With who?
我女朋友佩姬
My girlfriend Paige.
你全部的垒都上过了吗
Have you gone through the bases?
什么垒
What bases?
垒啊
The bases.
一垒 亲亲 二垒 咪♥咪♥
First base, kissing. Second base, boobs.
三垒就是阴♥道♥
Third base is the privates.
然后本垒打 做♥爱♥
And the home run? Sex.
那才是该有的顺序
That's the order it goes in.
我堂兄在洗车行工作 他对女人了如指掌
My cousin works at a car wash, and he knows all about girls.
真是个宝贵的资源
That's a fortunate resource.
你不能垒都没上过就做♥爱♥ 这是规矩
You can't have sex till you visit all the bases. It's a rule.
这是我记所有规矩的本儿
This is where I write all the rules.
好
Yep.
我的天
Oh, my God!
凯西 你必须得试一下这件
Casey, you have to try that on.
不要
No.
别 这简直就是为你量身定做
No, no, no, no. It is so you.
我可能都不会去舞会
I'm probably not gonna go to the dance.
学校禁止埃文出入
Evan's, like, banned from school property.
试试吧 真的
Try it on. Seriously.
一定会超级好看
It's gonna look really cute on you.
好吧
Okay, fine.
别让我们干等着 凯西 穿好了吗
Don't keep us waiting, Casey. Is the dress on yet?
好了
Yep.
对不起 凯西
I'm sorry, Casey.
为什么
For what?
我知道已经很晚了
Now I know it's getting late,
但是我们还有最后一件事
but we have one last order of business.
欢迎牛顿中学高三学生 佩姬·哈达韦
Please welcome Newton High School senior Paige Hardaway.
刚刚那样有点晕吧
That was disorienting, wasn't it?
对我男朋友山姆来说
Well, for my boyfriend Sam,
生活经常如此
life is always like that all the time.
山姆有自闭症
You see, Sam has autism,
所以他很难处理有大量人群
which makes it really difficult for him to deal with situations
巨大的声音
where there's large groups of people and loud noises
还有混乱的灯光的情景
and unpredictable lighting.
但那就表示山姆不能
But should that mean that Sam is excluded
享受有趣的事情了吗
from really fun things,
比如他女朋友非常非常非常
like high school dances that his girlfriend also
想参加的高中舞会
really, really, really wants to go to?
不 并不是的
No. It doesn't.
因此 女士们先生们
So, ladies and gentlemen,
我在此为你们献上 寂静之夜
I present to you Silent Night,
一场百分百安静的自闭症友好舞会
an autism-friendly dance that is 100% silent.
让我猜猜 这都是你的主意吧
Let me guess, this is all your idea.
不 我毫无所知
No, I don't know anything about it.
我都不知道山姆会有兴趣想参加舞会
I didn't know Sam was interested in going to the dance.
我知道你们在想什么
And I already know what you're thinking.
寂静吗 那太不正常了
I mean, silent? That's crazy.
那音乐怎么办 会有音乐的
What about the music, right? Well, there is gonna be music.
通过无线耳机
It will be piped in through wireless headphones.
我已经和技术部的人谈过了
And I've already spoken to the people at Techtropolis,
他们愿意为此次活动捐献耳机
and they are willing to donate headphones for this event,
非常赞
which is super-cool of them.
所以总结一下
So in conclusion,
我认为牛顿高中应该是一个
I think that Newton High should be a place
包容所有学生的地方
that's inclusive of all students.
谢谢大家
That's it. Thank you.
那都准备好投票了吗
Okay, so if we're ready to vote?
爱普尔 请说
Yes, April.
我几个月前就给JJ预约了做头发
I made JJ an appointment, months ago, to get her hair done.
要花掉我八十块
It's going to cost me about $80.
现在要拿一个巨大的耳机把她的头发压塌下去
Now you want to flatten it with a bulky set of headphones.
我觉得不行
I... I think maybe no.
我是理发师
You know what? Um, I'm a hairdresser.
我可以免费给孩子们做头发
So I could do all the kids' hairdos for free, you know.
那就太好了
That would be wonderful, yes.
这并不单单是头发
It's not just about the hair, right?
冬日舞会
I mean, the Winter Formal
是你的孩子们
is something that our kids have looked forward to
期盼了整个高中时代的东西
their entire high school career.
我们真的要为了一个孩子改变所有吗
Do we really need to change everything to accommodate one kid?
寂静的舞会 太...
I mean, a silent dance, it's just so...
太让人伤心了
you know, it's sad.
好吧 我们该投票了
Well, maybe we should vote.
你知道什么才让人伤心吗
You know what's sad?
我儿子从来都不能参加学校活动
My son never being able to attend a school event,
因为那些声音他无法承受
because the sounds are so overwhelming.
从未被邀请过参加生日宴会
You know, never being invited to a birthday party,
因为他是会被查克·E芝士的机器人
because he was the kid at Chuck E. Cheese
吓到尖叫的孩子
who couldn't stop screaming.
孤立 孤单
The isolation, the loneliness,
没有经历
the lack of experience...
那才是让人伤心
that's sad.
你完全健康的孩子挽不了头发
Your perfectly healthy kids not being able to get an updo,
不在我考虑的范围内
it's just not on my list.
那么
So...
我们来投票吧
Okay. Shall we vote?
同意的举手
All the ayes?
反对的举手
And the nays?
同意票胜出
Well, the ayes have it.
我们将有迎来一场寂静舞会
Silent dance, here we come.
会议结束 谢谢
That's it, everybody. Thank you. Meeting's adjourned.
我太激动了
I'm so excited!
爱普尔
Hey, April.
我很好奇为什么你反对寂静舞会
I'm just curious why you voted against the silent dance?
因为地球并不围着你转
Because the world doesn't revolve around you.
-不好意思 -你确实该不好意思
- I'm sorry? - You should be.
而且我相信凯西会爱上克莱顿高中
And I'm sure Casey's gonna love it at Clayton Prep.
我们的女儿能不能拿奖无关紧要
Never mind what happens to our girls' chances at a state title.
我女儿跟这事有什么关系
Casey? What does she have to do with this...
凯西是接力赛的尾棒
Casey is the anchor in our relay.
没有她我们的女儿是无法晋级的
There's no way our girls are gonna qualify without her.
但谁关心呢 对吧
But who cares about that? Right?
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表