剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
So, how are you feeling now? Still ready to give up on dating?
不知道 我爸说找个
I don't know. My dad said to find someone
喜欢我这个古怪性格的人
who appreciates me for what I am, which is a weirdo.
我们聊了很多
We talked a lot.
真好
Glad to hear it.
也正常 你很好聊啊
And that makes sense. You're easy to talk to.
嗯
Yeah.
你也是
You're easy to talk to, too,
这很好 不然你就破产了
which is good 'cause, otherwise, you'd go broke.
雄性巴布亚企鹅选择伴侣时
When a male gentoo penguin chooses a mate,
会选个礼物
he makes an offering.
它会找个卵石
He finds a pebble,
一般是最光滑的
often taking the time to find the smoothest one,
送给雌企鹅
and presents it to the female.
我是人 所以送卵石很奇怪
I'm a human, so it would be weird to offer a pebble.
茱莉娅
Julia.
-我决定把大脑给你 -真的吗
- I've decided I want to give you my brain. - Really?
在我死后
After I die.
山姆 太好了
Oh, Sam, that's so great.
你能帮到很多人的
You're gonna help so many people.
笑得真好
Good smile.
一点都不诡异
It's not creepy at all.
我一直有练习
I've been practicing.
看得出来
Yeah, I can tell.
如果雌企鹅把卵石放回巣里
If the female places the pebble in her nest,
就代表她接受求爱了
she accepts him as a mate.
你们也知道了 企鹅相伴一生
And as you already know, penguins mate for life.
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表