剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
- There's a lot to discuss. - Yeah, for sure.
我们得想个办法
We have to figure it out.
你懂的
I mean, you know,
非常抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey,
但是我觉得不大可能行得通
but I don't think there's any way that this could work.
你得跟山姆上同一所学校
I mean, we need you at the same school as Sam, right?
但是我们等你的朋友们走了之后再详细谈谈
But we'll talk about it when your friends aren't here.
因为那样他就没有结对的援助了
'Cause he doesn't have a one-to-one aide anymore.
况且他特别依赖你
And he relies on you heavily.
所以 我...
So, I'm...
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know how it could happen.
-好的 -我们一会儿再谈
- Okay. - We'll talk about it later.
扎希德 真是个有趣的名字
Zahid. That's an interesting name.
你家是哪的
Where is your family from?
佛蒙特 六年级的时候全家搬到这里来的
Vermont. We moved here when I was in the sixth grade.
但是我们每年秋天的时候都会回去赏叶
But we still head back every fall to peep them leaves.
很抱歉 但是...
I'm sorry, but...
他站起来干嘛
Why is he standing up?
-你要去哪儿 -你们有两个孩子
- Where are you going? - You have two kids.
埃文 别这样
Evan, don't.
不 但是你们表现得好像只有一个孩子
No, but you act like you have one.
我懂 山姆有身心障碍之类的
And I get it. Sam's got a disability or whatever.
但是凯西破纪录了
But Casey broke a record.
她做得特别出色 而你们却视而不见
She did something cool, and you guys didn't even see it.
你们当时在哪
I mean, where were you?
现在她有机会去特别屌♥的学校了
Now she's got a chance to go to a fancy-ass school!
抱歉我用词不雅
Sorry for my language.
虽然我也不想让她去一个隔了三个镇子的地方
But, I mean, I don't want her to go three towns away, either,
但是至少我知道
but at least I get that she's...
这个地方埋没她了
she's too good for this place.
所以
So...
我说完了
that's all.
烤肉特别好吃
The roast was really good.
妈妈 没关系
Mom, it's okay.
我有女朋友了
I have a girlfriend.
棒 她虽然有点神经质
Nice. She's wound a little tight,
但是我喜欢她这种类型的
but I like her style.
我回来了
I'm back.
甜点
Dessert.
甜点 我...
Dessert. I, um...
我得去买♥♥冰淇淋
I need to buy ice cream.
我给忘了 我要去趟超♥市♥
I forgot. I'm just gonna go to the store.
我做了冰淇淋苹果派
I made apple pie à la mode,
我把冰激凌给忘了
and I forgot the ice cream, which is the mode.
谁都别走 我七分钟之后就回来
Don't anybody leave. I'll be back in seven minutes.
我乳糖不耐
I'm lactose-intolerant.
你有很多事吧 宝贝
Yeah. You got a lot of things going on, don't you, sweetie?
我需要跟你谈件事情
I need to talk to you about something.
你能把你的胳膊盖上吗
Can you cover your arms, please?
算了
Never mind.
我们之间发生的事 很美好
What we did, it was nice.
-我同意 -但是结束了
- I agree. - But it's done.
我有我的生活 我有家庭
I have a life. I have a family.
但是只要你在我脑海里挥之不去
And I can't do for them what I need to do
我就没法对他们全心付出
with you in my head, all right?
而你的所作所为
And what are you doing,
跟已婚女人发♥生♥关♥系♥
having sex with a married woman anyway, you know?
你太坏了 你就是个人♥渣♥
You're bad. You are a bad person.
又性感又迷人地勾引我 渣
You know, being all sexy and cute with me-- bad!
我们结束了
So we're done.
行吗 再见
All right? Goodbye.
此外
And...
你有香草冰淇淋吗
do you have any vanilla ice cream?
我不能去山谷市场了 这也是你的错
I can't go to the Valley Marketplace, and that's your fault, too.
冰淇淋
Ice cream?
结果她不是个机器人
So, yeah, turns out she wasn't a bot.
是我表弟图沙尔 世界太小了
She was my cousin Tushar. Small world.
之后我就没再跟他说过话
I haven't talked to him since.
我会跟你妈会商量克莱顿高中的事
Listen, Mom and I will talk about Clayton Prep,
你别担心
so don't worry about it.
-真的吗 -是的 我保证
- Really? - Yes, I promise.
我有点开始喜欢你那个嗑药男朋友了
And your stoner boyfriend, he's starting to grow on me.
但是要记住 要是有什么情况
But just remember if the situation ever calls for it,
我还是会干倒那个小混♥蛋♥的
I'll body slam that little shit.
-你知道的吧 -知道
- You know that, right? Okay - Yeah. Yeah.
谁想吃甜点
Who wants dessert?
很好
Good.
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表