剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
the ice blocks weren't lined up precisely.
-好吧 -这个家不是只有你
- Okay. - You're not the only one in the family
有个自闭症的儿子 埃尔莎
who has an autistic kid, Elsa.
还需要点什么吗
Can I get you anything else?
-不用了 谢谢 -不用了 谢谢
- No. Thank you. - No, thank you.
我不去
Not it.
我过来拿贝丝的蛋糕盘
I just came to get Beth's cake pan back.
好
Okay.
我带去学校不就好了
I could've brought it to school.
真奇怪
Weird.
我进去还是
Should I come in or, um...
我就在这等吧
I'll just hang here.
给
Here you go.
我和我妈各洗了一次
It's been washed twice... once by me and once by my mom.
-我妈就这样 -谢谢
- 'Cause that's my mom. - Thanks.
谢谢你为我妹揍那女的
That was nice of you to punch that girl in the face for my sister.
不客气
Oh, yeah, you're welcome.
你想出去玩吗
Hey, do you want to go out sometime?
出去玩
Go out?
-和你 -对 我是这么想的
- With you? - Yeah. That's what I was thinking.
抱歉 我不怎么约会
I'm sorry. I don't really date.
我不需要这些事来分神
It's just not a distraction I need.
我准备拿田径奖学金 然后离开这里
I'm gonna get a track scholarship and get out of this town.
好吧
Well, fair enough.
但我可能会改变
I'm probably gonna change
你约会的观念
your mind about that dating thing, though.
我挺惹人喜欢的
You know, I kind of grow on people.
闭嘴 有个妹子想约我
Stop the presses! A girl wants to go out with me.
你好
Oh. Hello.
我走了
I got to go.
她叫布里 布 里
Her name's Bree, B-r-e-e.
她喜欢素玉米饼
And she likes something called vegan taquitos,
还有只猫叫辛巴 我不喜欢猫
and she has a cat named Simba. I don't love cats.
-她会扔掉吗 -别问她
- Do you think she'd get rid of it? - Do not ask her that.
-你们去哪 -我想过了
- Where are you gonna go? - I already thought about it.
我带她去科技都会
I'll take her to Techtropolis.
你带妹子去电器商店
Take a date to an appliance store?
-我得去我喜欢的地方 -天啊
- I have to go where I'm comfortable. - Oh, my God.
很好玩的 我们可以测试
It'll be fun. We can sample
不同的电视来看哪个最清晰
different TVs and see which one has the best clarity.
我已经知道了 但看她能不能选对
I know, but we'll see if she gets it right.
她想去喝杯咖啡
She wants to go for coffee.
咖啡
Coffee?
谁约会喝咖啡啊
Who goes out for coffee?
放轻松 没事的
Relax. This is gonna be okay.
有事
No, it's not.
嗯 是有事
Yeah, no, it's not.
我很不喜欢待在嘈杂不熟悉的地方
Being in a loud, unfamiliar place can be hard for me.
我大脑宕机 听不到别人说话 僵在那里
I can't think. I can't listen. I just freeze.
但别担心
But... don't worry.
我有办法
I have a strategy.
这里地板有点黏
Floor here's kind of sticky.
你知道有些青蛙的脚上有垫子
Did you know that some frogs have pads on their feet
会分泌一层薄粘液来帮助它们爬东西吗
that secrete a thin layer of mucus so to help them climb things?
你带耳机干嘛
What's with the headphones?
我开了除噪功能
Oh. I just turned on the noise-cancellation feature.
这太吵了 我喜欢安静
Need a little protection from the racket.
宝贝 你的八字眼好严重
Baby, those are some serious bug eyes you got.
什么
What?
美女
Mamacita...
你屁♥股♥口袋里是手♥机♥吗
your ass is on the phone?
我不喜欢猫 你能扔掉辛巴吗
I don't like cats. Would you be willing to get rid of Simba?
我下班了
Yo, I'm clocking out.
-这样能看到我的奶头吗 -嗯
- Can you see my nipples through this shirt? - Yes.
很好 我刚才站在空调前了
Good. I was standing in front of the air conditioner.
和妹子聊得咋样
So, how's it going with the ladies?
我不约会了 太难了
I'm not dating anymore. It's too difficult.
得猜别人的心思
You have to guess what people are thinking,
而且还是妹子的心思
and not just people, girls.
-他们觉得我很怪 -你就是怪啊 那又怎样
- They think I'm weird. - You are weird. So what?
法国人还吃蜗牛呢 太奇怪了
The French eat snails. That's weird as hell,
但他们有妹子干啊
but you know they're getting laid.
瞧 红发妹子回来了
Hey, look. Red's back.
去约她
Ask her out.
快去
Go, go, go!
去啊
Go!
去
Go.
激光还是喷墨
Laser or inkjet?
不知道 我没做过调查
I don't know. I didn't really do any research.
那你走运了 我很喜欢调查
Well, lucky for you, I love research,
我对这些打印机了如指掌
and I know all about these printers.
买♥♥这台吧
You should get this one.
别的都是垃圾 该烧了
The other ones are garbage and should be set on fire.
谢谢
Thanks.
真的帮到我了
That's actually really helpful.
你愿意和我约会吗
Would you like to go on a date with me?
我来这是想问这个
That's the reason I came here in the first place,
而不是帮你选打印机的
not to help you with printers.
好啊
Okay.
他有约了
He got a date!
亲爱的
Hey, hon.
-你去打冰球吗 -嗯
- You going to hockey? - Yeah.
不会很晚回来的
I shouldn't be home late.
亲爱的
Honey.
那天晚餐的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about dinner the other night.
我压力好大 那主意挺好的
I'm just stressed, and... it was a really nice idea.
没事 对了
It's all right. Oh, listen, I...
给你个东西
I got you something.
你还喜欢跳舞吧
You still love to dance, right?
去看看吧 好好玩玩 交个朋友啥的
You should check this out, have some fun, maybe make a friend.
你真美
You look good.
得了吧
Sheesh!
我都不知道还能不能跳舞了
I don't even know if I'll be able to dance anymore.
太感谢了 真有趣
Thank you so much. That was so much fun!
不客气 你跳得真棒 你是专业的对吧
Oh, you're welcome! You're great. You're a dancer, huh?
什么 不 很早之前了
What? Oh, no. I mean, forever ago.
我大学是舞蹈队队长
I was the captain of the dance squad in college.
嗯
Yeah.
我们在全国比赛获过三次奖 差点四次
We ranked nationally like three times, almost four.
当时被抢了 管他呢 都过去了
We were robbed, but whatever. I'm over it.
我们几个准备去喝点东西 一起来吗
Hey, a few of us are gonna go grab a drink. You want to come?
好啊
Sure.
太有趣了
This is so much fun.
感觉我又回到大学了一样
I feel like I'm back in college again.
再来一杯吗
Want another drink?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我已经逃避现实够久了
I think I've escaped my real life long enough.
我♥干♥嘛这么说 我热爱我的生活
I don't know why I said that. I love my life. I love it. Love it.
我请你喝一杯
This one's on me.
你跟我说
When you told me we were
在科技都会停车场吃晚餐的时候
having dinner in the Techtropolis parking lot,
我以为你是开玩笑的
I thought you were kidding.
我从不开玩笑
No, I don't do that.
-你很漂亮 -谢谢
- You're very pretty. - Thanks.
我一直觉得我鼻子太大了
I always thought my nose was too big.
有一点 但其他地方都很好看
A little, but the rest of your face makes up for it.
你好实诚
You're really honest, huh?
嗯 这是坏事吗
Yes. Is that bad?
不是 这很新鲜
No. It's refreshing.
-继续说 -好
- Tell me more. - Okay.
我很会修电脑
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表